Interplanetary Boss waves round 3!

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
It's that time again! :yay:

Anyone can join, we will be providing free flights there and back. All mobs are shared loot.

Saturday 30/05/2020 2100ma time. We will summon from Calypso, please be present at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight). We will then warp to Rocktropia and slaughter some KONGS! Warping back to Calypso in time to join Hijacker on the Hussk If we are too early we will thrash some Sand Kings ;)

Please bear in mind to enter the area where the HUSSK is, you need to complete the mission. Still time to get this done before the weekend. For the Kongs you don't need to do anything.

If you would like to join just drop me a pm on Saturday to get added to the guest list.

See you then!

Extra info -

Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun No one is making any money here.

Other warp ship providers are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns

Space is loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are lots of people there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.

Gunner rights may be extended

It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.

I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.

All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can We are aiming for waves and shared loot, so everyone should have some fun with it.

Happy to collaborate with other streamers who wish to come along too!

See you onboard the Normandie and on the battle fields :D

Count me in!

P.S.
What's that about gunner seats?? :yay:

Classified will be there :)

Count me in - i have also copied this thread to my soc discord channel, we are plannning to do the hussk anyway so i am sure more members from stockholm syndrome would like to join

There will probably be about 7~9 Stockholm Syndrome peeps :)

Hoping I wake up in time to make it!!, :ahh:

Back