Full Set Adj Angel (M)

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
As you can see below, I am in the process of upgrading my Angel (M) set to Adj. I have just been curious what a fair market value is for the set. I am just trying to gauge how much money I am losing in the upgrades LOL. I am guessing that the price diff between adj and reg angel are not high enough to cover the very significant upgrade costs (not to mention losing the tiering).

angel_upgrades.jpg

print_screen_2020-05-27_22-53-50.jpg

print_screen_2020-05-27_22-53-56.jpg

Last edited:
You're not really losing, it's worth at least +15k, but ultimately it's rare enough right now that you should be able to get +16k if you sold it.

Since male Angel currently goes for approximately +10.5k and the upgrade is about 5k, you pretty much break even.

You're not really losing, it's worth at least +15k, but ultimately it's rare enough right now that you should be able to get +16k if you sold it.

Since male Angel currently goes for approximately +10.5k and the upgrade is about 5k, you pretty much break even.

Actually, that is nowhere near break even with markup. The cost to upgrade is around 800 per part. The normal price for full Angel seems to actually be about 12k. At 16k, that would be about a 2k loss or so. I am not in any way interested in selling it, just curious.

Thanks for talking through this with me :).

I'm curious, where have you seen a full set for 10.5?

I have had chance to buy this armour for 14.5k. 16k is actually its regular OKish price. It doesnt matter how much it costs to upgrade... When you sell an upgraded item, its usually a loss.

It also depends who is selling and how bad they need peds. So price between 14-17k is an estimate.

I have had chance to buy this armour for 14.5k. 16k is actually its regular OKish price. It doesnt matter how much it costs to upgrade... When you sell an upgraded item, its usually a loss.

It also depends who is selling and how bad they need peds. So price between 14-17k is an estimate.

This armor should not be sold for less than 20k.

"It doesnt matter how much it costs to upgrade..."

My ass it doesn't matter

My ass it doesn't matter when it costs 6K to upgrade a full set.

I am NOT going to sell this, I was just curious how much I was losing in upgrade vs retail.

This armor should not be sold for less than 20k.

"It doesnt matter how much it costs to upgrade..."

My ass it doesn't matter

Agreed here. First the upgrade is about 6K for a full set. Secondly, Angel is a great armor, upgrading it to Adj made it an AWESOME set.

Plus afaik, there are not too many full sets of Angel Adj around.

Just happy I upgraded my own :D

Back