What happens when you put way more than 500 items in storage?

Steinmeyer

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lord Vondur Steinmeyer
The hacking devices you get from buying Arkadia Moon deeds are non stackable so Im overloaded with items. Storage says x/500 and I wonder what happens if you go above it.

Thanks

The hacking devices you get from buying Arkadia Moon deeds are non stackable so Im overloaded with items. Storage says x/500 and I wonder what happens if you go above it.

Thanks

Some items might become invisible. Or at least it was like that years ago.

Some items wont be visible, I dont recommend you go above 500.

Storage boxes and vehicles can provide extra room.

Some items will not show up in the screen view, only in the list from website.

You get a message saying something along the lines of "Not everything will be displayed".

Pick up some boxes, or used vehicles to store items you don't often use.

Random items become invisible, to make the number of visible items stay at 500.
You can remove a number of items, close, reopen storage and a number of random items will reappear.
But it is best just to use vehicles or storage boxes to reduce item counts and keep storage organized.

Ok thanks guys! Hacking devices really should be stackable!

Edit: Its such a hazzle its acually disincentivising me from buying more moon deeds!

Ok thanks guys! Hacking devices really should be stackable!

Edit: Its such a hazzle its acually disincentivising me from buying more moon deeds!

just wait til you start taming... and each pet has to manually be put in to the stable one at a time.

Before having to buy extra containers: The item limit applies per storage domain, so you could transport them elsewhere where you don't need the space. Arkadia Moon or Underground would be the logical choice as this is where these items are used, but CP, Asteroid or Thule also do the trick if that's closer to where you normally play.

I have notified Arkadia team if something can be done about it, pretty sure this was not intended to cause problems.

i store stuff over 500 on other planets - stuff i dont need or want like starter pack items - i store on planets i dont got to much - i would also suspect that MA never did code for this - bwahahaha now you know wheres the memory leak !!!

Back