state of the universe

state_of_the_universe_2019.jpg

;)

State of the Universe announcements belong to the category of MindArk's community relations and communication, which underlie a muzzle decree for years now.

Even new Community Relations Managers seemingly are not allowed to say more than "Hello, i am new" here.
At least this is my impression after many years of observation.
Oh My, please prove me wrong here, MindArk!

Last edited:
State of the Universe announcements belong to the category of MindArk's community relations and communication, which underlie a muzzle decree for years now.

Even new Community Relations Managers seemingly are not allowed to say more than "Hello, i am new" here.
At least this is my impression after many years of observation.
Oh My, please prove me wrong here, MindArk!

I have to agree.

My feeling is that they are reluctant to do so, which makes it far worse or devalues their authority to some degree.

I got the same impression but on the other hand, regard every single bugfix or system improvement as more valuable than a political speech. We've had enough of those announcing things which never follow and just lure people to invest without exit strategy. No, the recent VUs speak louder than words and I am glad about that. Of course, I do hope we get improved communications with the inside again. After all, what are they hiring these people for if the next day they build a stone wall around them.

I think there is only one programmer left at MA. His job is to rebadge mayhem events. I suspect the new Community manager resigned already.
As for the State of the Universe address....no point as nothing happening Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4 :laugh:

Last year they gave us AMA instead.

partially broken and still unfixed, that's how i'd call it. want me to list all reasons? :laugh:

Reactions: San
Back