Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

-8 Awarded to Jabez JAG Groove for Razortooth Old Alpha

We just reached 6,000 Total Globals and unlocked our 5th Milestone and 6k Stretch Goal! The Prize Pool just grew by 6,500 PED!

Congrats Everyone!
:yay::yay:

The Current Prize Pool is valued at 62,500 PED!!!

Current Prize Pool as of July 4th, 2020:

RANKPED VALUE
16,000 PED
224,000 PED [Lootius Pack]*
315,000 PED [Pudding's Bag]*
42,000 PED
57,500 PED [Deino's Kit]*
6225 PED
7225 PED
8225 PED
9225 PED
102,000 PED
11150 PED
12150 PED
13150 PED
14150 PED
154,500 PED
* Prize packs for 2nd, 3rd, 5th, contain items as part of their prize value. For specific details please refer to the Prize Pool Page (Click Here)

6000_globals.jpg

Last edited:

-8 Points Awarded to Jabez JAG Groove for Razortooth Alpha

Less Than 1 Day Remains!
Event Ends: July 5th 23:59:59 UTC

The Current Prize Pool is valued at 62,500 PED!!!

Current Prize Pool as of July 4th, 2020:

RANKPED VALUE
16,000 PED
42,000 PED
6225 PED
7225 PED
8225 PED
9225 PED
102,000 PED
11150 PED
12150 PED
13150 PED
14150 PED
154,500 PED
* Prize packs for 2nd, 3rd, 5th, contain items as part of their prize value. For specific details please refer to the Prize Pool Page (Click Here)

"Judgment"
Final 7 days
Good Luck Everyone
HSL Bonuses are turned "off" during this last 7 days
Two Ways to improve your score during "Judgment":

1. Improve your Base Score w/ better Core Mob globals (50-399)
2. Get a Standard Bonus by globaling 400 PED and greater

Standard Bonuses are based on the size of the global, the bonuses range from 1 to 12 based on the global size.
See this chart for details (Click Here)

Days Completed
: 34
Days Left: 1
Total Globals: 6018
Average Globals Per Day: 177
Current Prize Pool: 62,500 PED

GL during these last few hours of "Judgment" as Lootius will be determining a soul's true value

Less than 1 Day Remains!
Event Ends: July 5th 23:59:59 UTC

-8 Points Awarded to Jabez JAG Groove for Razortooth Alpha

Lootius Mayhem has concluded!

Lootius Mayhem has concluded!

Today was a pretty hectic day for many out there! Tension was high and the competition felt fierce!

I want to thank everyone for the immense dedication all around. Everybody busted their asses to grind up over 6k Total Globals in just 35 days, and build one MONSTER of a Prize Pool!

I want to vocally recognize the many people who were in the top 15 earlier on in the event, but ultimately didn't end up there, put a TON of heart and effort into their scores!

It was really enjoyable to see everyone compete, chat in #entropiagold and share some time in game with each other, and just have fun for 35 days. This was truly awesome to be a part of with you guys

Prize Payouts: will take place on the roof of the best mall in all of Entropia
;), The Twin Peaks Mall. I am planning a stream around 20:00 UTC next Sunday, July 12th

This week I will be manually verifying the globals against EntropiaLife, and also providing you all 1 week to submit any evidence of event shenanigans or cheating you may have observed. If I don't hear anything from any of you, well... you know the saying, speak now or forever hold your peace!

As I take a look at this prize pool, it's pretty incredible what some of you are going to win!

And... while I look at some of the rankings, like 6th to 9th and 11th to 14th, I feel like those need to be pumped up a little more for all the hard work that went into getting those spots. You guys busted your asses! So that's exactly what I'm going to do

I am injecting an unplanned 2.5k PEDs for the people in the middle of all the biggest prizes. Gotta show some more love to 6th-9th and 11th-14th

This comes out to be an additional 375 PED each that I am increasing for 6th - 9th ranks, and an extra 250 PED each for the 11th - 14th ranked players. With this latest prize pool injection, here's what our Final Prize Pool looks like:

Ending Prize Pool Value:
:eyecrazy: 65,000 PED :eyecrazy:

RANKPED VALUE
16,000 PED
42,000 PED
6600 PED
7600 PED
8600 PED
9600 PED
102,000 PED
11400 PED
12400 PED
13400 PED
14400 PED
154,500 PED

Some open thoughts I want to share: While this event had a few hiccups, mostly at the end in the last few hours -- Overall it was a smashing success, no question! This is due to the credit of everyone involved

My goal is to continually improve this event, and make it better for everyone each time as much as possible. I received a lot of constructive criticism throughout the event that I think is important to reflect upon, and get the opinion of others about

I readily recognize my failure in crafting the event mechanics when it comes to the debuff points on the Fish, Razortooth and Calypsocod. Even though this oversight of mine only affected a handful of players, the ones it affected it really left them discouraged and upset. Rightly so, when it comes to the mechanics, I messed those up guys and I'm sorry about that :(. I will learn from this mistake, and I will correct this issue going forward. I was unaware of the global naming issue bug on Deino Island, where the fish don't show up in global chat with the LA name, and as such it created a bit of a mess for several people. I am sorry about that, I really am. For Episode Two I will be using an easier point debuff mechanic that won't require screenshots, or border lines of Land Areas to be taken into account

Rather than focus all of my efforts of the areas of struggle, I want to focus on the areas of success, and there were many! I know that many of you got the fire lit under you to finish your Iron Missions, including myself, woot pounded out the 10k Troxy mission I've had sitting on a shelf for years
. I know that several of you hit some pretty amazing ubers during the event & looted some pretty interesting stuff, including some UL items, GZ guys! I also know that many of you felt your hearts race during moments of the event, especially there at the end, and that really makes it all worth it! I had one person PM me like 25 minutes after the event was over and comment that their heart was still elevated and they couldn't leave an area, as they were determined to get a global there before leaving :laugh: They were still in "fight" mode and couldn't walk away! The dedication! Awesome!

It's incredible what this game can make you feel! And not just about the competition and tournament, but even between other players. I know several new friendships were formed between you guys, and I know I myself grew closer to many of you, and met several of you for the first time. I don't think I've added so many new people to my friends list since the beginning days of EU, and I treasure that stuff! I know it sounds kinda sappy... but honestly a big part of EU is the time you spend with others in the game getting to know people and learning more about them as you both share the game

Topic change: I will be crafting a questionnaire to gather your feedback and make your voices heard. Please look for this in the coming week via an in game PM with a direct link to participate. You will remain anonymous, so please share your blunt constructive criticism, that's how I get better, that's how we all get better

I plan on making Episode Two bigger and better than One, in several ways! I've got to get to work! My mind has been running for 35 days on ways I can tweak and improve the event already, I've got some cool stuff planned for ya'll. I'll be getting some new software and scripts coded up, adding more pages and content to the website, and I want you to be a part of it! If you've got great ideas, or even less than great ideas, I want to hear them! Please begin thinking and sharing them in the questionnaire when it comes
:laugh:

Twice A Year: After much deliberation, I am settled on Lootius Mayhem happening twice a year, and never again at the same time as a MindArk Mayhem

Thank you everyone for participating in the event and showing your support! An official thread with the verified winners will be posted late Saturday night

You guys rock!

-MsPudding

Last edited:
Add me please. L had couples globals i love your land! ;)

ahhh :) I think you mean to register for HOFFs HOF OFF.

Lootius Mayhem is not currently active. This was a big event I ran last June 2020. Episode Two is under works with no current release date. For the moment, HOFFs HOF OFF is the current event. The details are in my signature. I will register you for that event, best of luck!

Back