Last edited:
Please register Jar Jasis Sismondi

Register: dynamage voltage assasin

Hello,

Please register me:
Max Furiosa Carnator

Thx
F.

Any armor suggestions for Neconu and Scipulor? My armor seems to be like paper against them :mad:

Checkout Legends post,

He's very knowledgeable and I had a good experience working with him on my (L) armor set. I would definitely recommend him.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...AL-ARMOR-SHOP-Twin-Peaks-Mall-2nd-Floor/page7

"I've added some more Stab plates for those taking part in MsPuddings' event and hunting Scipulors. If you are using a lower level armor such as Ghost, Jag, Tiger or Martial, you should have at least AP-48 Stab if not higher, if you have something a bit better like Angel, you can use AP-42 Stab, if you have Perseus or Spartacus you can just use AP-30 Stab. The Scipulor Young hits for a max of 78 Stab so the idea is to try and protect for somewhere between 68-74 Stab so as to avoid having to heal.

Best of luck,

Legends "

Best of luck, and make sure you're hunting on the correct LA and so when you finally global after a couple hours, it counts (yes I did that) :duh:

Cheers,

Lou

Any armor suggestions for Neconu and Scipulor? My armor seems to be like paper against them :mad:

Register

Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium

Please register Jabez JAG Groove

Thanks!

Very well crafted event.

I hate taxes > 2% but add my name, I might try it.

Xendar Xen Xal

Register me please, we never know when things change and I can finally take my armor out of the bank! :D

IGN: Fanan Head Shot

Please register Kimmi Kimmi EFnet

The way you list the Atrox LA as 1600 health and level 33 is a dominant, however the LA is definitely not centered on dominant. There are far more guardian than alpha, and a ton more provider than OA. Also, the providers do not count for people doing bronze/silver. Could you possibly move the maturity slider up maybe 5%? I don't think this would change the event really except that it would be better for bronze/silver missions and more match what you have described for the LA.

Last edited:
register

hey m8

pls register me.

backstabber twelve hit combo dropkick

The way you list the Atrox LA as 1600 health and level 33 is a dominant, however the LA is definitely not centered on dominant. There are far more guardian than alpha, and a ton more provider than OA. Also, the providers do not count for people doing bronze/silver. Could you possibly move the maturity slider up maybe 5%? I don't think this would change the event really except that it would be better for bronze/silver missions and more match what you have described for the LA.

Yea, absolutely. Thanks for noticing that, there should not be Providers out there. 5% maturity increase coming right up :) wait 1 hour from this post for it to take effect. :cool:

Last edited:
Please Register: Zabadoodee Zab Xanthron

Please register: Deux Pelleman Ex

Please register : Howard Nkil Lee

and thank you for this awesome event !

Nice event.

Register me please: Akon TrusT Konvicted

Thanks

Registrations caught up! If you haven't seen the Stretch Goals thread yet, go take a look click here

Stretch goals are going to add even more to the prize pool and beef up the prizes for some ranks that currently look somewhat thin. This means the possibility of prizes for:

With 6k total globals we'll make the top grind for:

1st + 1500 PED
4th + 500 PED
10th + 500 PED

And at 8k total globs the lower end gets new prizes not originally listed -- adding some love further down the list:

20th + 1,000 PED
25th + 750 PED
30th + 500 PED

Finally, last stretch goal of 10k globs will give the middle ranks:

6th + 500 PED
7th + 500 PED
8th + 500 PED
9th + 500 PED

11th + 250 PED
12th + 250 PED
13th + 250 PED
14th + 250 PED

The regular prize increases have not changed, those are all still in effect. So these stretch goals are going on top of the normal 10% pot increase we start to see at 4k globs.

Hope we unlock all 3! We're definitely on pace to do so! Read about the details click here

Yea, absolutely. Thanks for noticing that, there should not be Providers out there. 5% maturity increase coming right up :) wait 1 hour from this post for it to take effect. :cool:

Perfect. :thumbup:

Register Please : Mat browN Johnson

Back