Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Please register : Angel Shadow Heart

Please Register: Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot

Please register: Gredrrik Alhakekhist Malgar

Please join a new channel I created for Lootius Mayhem updates and information :)

#entropiagold
attachment.php

The community support and activity has been insane! You guys have blown this thing up way bigger than I ever expected.

Lootius Mayhem has 2 days under its belt with a daily global average of 411
:eyecrazy: This prize pot is gonna be HUGE! We've got 33 days left, if you're thinking of joining get in here! There's lots of HSL Bonuses left (another 26 days of HSL bonuses to snag) We're still just getting started, remember this is a marathon not a sprint

Utterly insane!
:hammer:

If we keep this pace, we're set to get over 14,000 globals!! In which case I'd definitely need to come up with 12k and 14k Stretch Goals, but let's not get ahead of ourselves yet :p

I expect us to see that daily global number come down a bit, but I'm also not the best at predicting the dedication and energy you all have put into this so far!

Let's see what it would look like with all of the Prize Growth mechanics we have working

So here's some quick reference tables

attachment.php

Total PED Value in Prizes @ 6k Total Globals = 62,500 PED

attachment.php

Total PED Value in Prizes @ 8k Total Globals = 84,750 PED

attachment.php

Total PED Value in Prizes @ 10k Total Globals = 107,750 PED

Tell your friends! There's plenty of time still with 33 days left to go and LOTS of HSL Bonuses left to give out. Let's keep growing this thing! Planning to do a Twitch Stream where I stream all the payouts, and boy is that gonna be cool when someone walks with 12.5k, 25k or 40k PED :D

Last edited:
What's the difference between those with white text and those with orange text on the leaderboard?

What's the difference between those with white text and those with orange text on the leaderboard?

Glad you noticed :) a subtle reminder that you want to see your name in 'Gold'. Take a look at the prize distribution.

HSL Daily Winner Shoutouts

We've got 2 days of HSL Bonuses in the books! Locked in! Nobody can steal your Daily HSL Bonus points (+3) now that you've held onto them longer than 24 HRS! GZ! :)

If you're holding a Weekly, or Monthly HSL, keep your fingers crossed you hang onto one! Because Those are up for grabs all the way until the Week or Month(28 days) ends. A month in this event, is 28 days long.

Shoutouts to our current Daily HSL Bonus Winners:

Day 1:
Baelrahyn Bael Riverwind Atrox 1,858 PED
Jonathan JC Constantine Scipulor 1,768 PED
kerri krazy blaing Neconu 1,583 PED

Day 2:
Tyr Wolf Fenris Atrox 302 PED
Howard Nkil Lee Scipulor 723 PED
Mitchy Sir Moo Neconu 491 PED

Congrats to our Daily HSL Winners!

We're just getting started... 33 more days to go!
If you have friends on the fence about joining just remind them there's
going to be awesome prizes at 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th(assuming we get there)
I would at least get 20 globals and see where you rank

Last edited:
Glad you noticed :) a subtle reminder that you want to see your name in 'Gold'. Take a look at the prize distribution.

Doh, I should have noticed that.

Also, there is so much info I can't seem to find it again... are the daily bonuses included in the scores on the leaderboard? I remember reading something somewhere that some parts of scores are not displayed so you don't truly know what others' scores are?

Seems like an awesome event :D

Please Register: Xarcx XarcX Seras

Rocky Addz Harley

register please

Register: Sub-Zero The Killer.

Doh, I should have noticed that.

Also, there is so much info I can't seem to find it again... are the daily bonuses included in the scores on the leaderboard? I remember reading something somewhere that some parts of scores are not displayed so you don't truly know what others' scores are?

Very good question. The overall leaderboard shows everything, final score. It includes negatives, class bonus, HSL bonus, you name it, it displays the true current score.

So giving it a LOT of thought the past few days, and landing on the side that its actually more important that I release everything to you guys and hold nothing back.

Transparency.

What I mean is, I need to give you the tools to analyze your own score completely. What if your missing a global? What if you can't see that a negative point actually counted and it affects your action, etc. Lots of things that are less important right now but will become crucial to you at the end. I've been setting up situations and scenarios in my mind and trying to see the merits in my mind for both arguments.

I wanted certain info to be kept secret from others to promote strategy. So I've actually been wrestling with this topic and giving it a lot of rent space in my mind the past 3 days, do I show them everything, do I hold back some things, what do I do?

Transparency.

I've landed on the firm belief that the pros outweigh the cons in the end, and its crucial for you to be successful to have all the tools available to you.

Later tonight when I get off work I'll be doing and update with a link where you can all audit your own scores and everyone else's. I dont have a login account system built, so it's not like I can control the method of dispersing the data, so you're all going to be able to see everyones raw data. This will show you all of the points that build your score. It will put the burden on you to check it once a day or whatever and report any inconsistencies you find.

But yes, long answer, you're going to be getting full data soon. Why?

Transparency.

Good. I believe everyone should be able to see everyone else's true score. It could also make the dynamics at the end very interesting.

Last edited:
Good. I believe everyone should be able to see everyone else's true score. It could also make the dynamics at the end very interesting.

I see incredibly strong arguments for both :p hence, me wrestling with whether it should be released or not. In the end, a portion of strategy is compromised, but we gain transparency and the ability to self audit. Which, outweigh the loss of some strategy, not all.

By no means will this action destroy the strategy, far from it :) Hopefully many of you are beginning to see that the very last portion of how this plays out may some "chess moves" where you'll need to be on your toes figuring out exactly what you wanna do :D

I'll do a proper write up tonight and release the data.

If some portion of other players' score were unknown, it would be hard to form any kind of strategy not knowing what their true, real time score is.

If some portion of other players' score were unknown, it would be hard to form any kind of strategy not knowing what their true, real time score is.

Oh, I probably wasn't clear on that. But, the overall score leaves nothing out, as far as things to calculate. For all intents and purposes the overall score is in fact their "true, real time score" as you would call it.

The data that's currently being kept secret is only the math steps behind how that score is arrived at. It's always been possible to watch the global chat, poke around on EL and piece together the math steps behind someone's score. You could always watch if someone was hunting fish or mining enmatter on EL, and that's how I wanted it to be. I wanted to "reward" peoples' effort and craftiness, because what I'm saying may appear plain as day obvious to some, but not to all.

I don't like "spoon feeding" all data to everyone. Theres certain data that must be made available or it compromises the event, that data is the overall score. You can trust that score and it should not ever be kept secret, which it isn't.

I guess my philosophy and approach was that people needed to be able to see a final score with everything calculated, which they can; but require them to do some work on their own to gain a "leg up" so to speak.

I wanted to provide someone who was at the top the ability to "cloak" their moves without completely broadcasting them so easily. Obviously, their moves would only be "cloaked" to the less observant. Theres probably a lot of people who would have been keeping their eye on the players above them, no doubt, and very well have had 3 or 4 windows open an EL monitoring their competition. But that was the point :p that effort was being "rewarded" from keeping the math steps less accessible.

Because, I dont think everyone would have played that way. Hopefully the intent behind my initial decision is being made clear.

Ultimately, that's only a small portion of "strategy" being removed, and there's still heaps of strategy left to take full advantage of.

The score you want to react to, and the score you want to base your moves off of is still the Overall Leaderboard score. Releasing the math steps is only going to show you the steps behind the equation, like 2 + X = 5. X is always 3, and you can figure that out pretty quickly. So when you see 2 + 3 = 5 actually seeing the 3 doesn't change the fact that 5 is still 5, you just know how we got there. 5 in this case, is your overall score.

EDIT:
Sorry :p I have two major hobbies, table top board games, and Entropia. I definitely think my love of board games has bled over into this event :D and it would be remiss of me to fail and mention MeLoveYou LongTime fivedolla's influence. 5$ was by far and away the very best LA Manager I knew of in game years ago. There were certainly elements borrowed and built upon from his events that are present in Lootius Mayhem. Much respect to what he did for the LA Management scene when he ran Songkra and the bunch.

Some of my absolute favs in case you're curious: Kingdom Death Monster, Blood Rage, Scythe, Food Chain Magnate, Cthulhu Wars, Terraforming Mars, Terra Mystica, Gloomhaven, and so on and so on... :D

Last edited:
Please register: Dessa Dessa Dj

register me: Toast Toast CHG

Register: John chaoz Anderson

Day 3: Shoutouts & Full Score Access

Wow! Another ridiculous day! 423 Globals out there today! I still cannot believe how this thing has had such a rocket launch of a start and unbelievable support! Here we are, 72 hours later and somehow it's still trending over 400 globals a day! :eyecrazy: This is what the first 3 days have looked like thus far

Days Running: 3
Days Left: 32
Total Globals: 1246
Average Globals Per Day: 415

If this trajectory continues... 415 x 35 = 14,525 globals! What?! How?! Before I accept that this thing might actually bust 14k globs, which would definitely require some pretty EPIC last two stretch goals for you guys for both 12k and 14k (if we get there).

I'm still trying to keep my expectations modest and reserved, and hoping with fingers crossed we unlock the first 3 Stretch Goals I've already set, and break 10,000 globals. Just breaking 10,000 globs is gonna be an incredible feat! Getting 10k globs will generate a Prize Pool valued at 107,750 PED! At 14k... Well, let's not speculate to soon, I'm not ready to believe that's a reality just yet :p But somehow you guys just keep your foot on the gas pedal and don't seem to let up! I mean it, if we actually manage to keep this ludicrous speed up, and we actually get to 12k and even 14k, those last two stretch goals need to be awesome! I will need to poll you guys about how you want to see the additional PED distributed if it looks like that's still our trajectory in a couple weeks.

Ok onto Daily HSL Shoutouts!

Day 3 HSL Bonuses
Ragin RaginCajun Cajun Atrox 555 PED
Gemini Gem Heart Scipulor 319 PED
Loren Lorry Potter Neconu 428 PED

GZ Guys!

So, earlier today I was in a conversation with Xen about the backend details regarding complete score disclosure. I have decided that it is better to release it into your hands. I am putting the burden on you to report any missing globals or points. I can have adjustments made within 24 hours. During the last hours of the event I am planning to be online and monitoring the event, ready to make 'on the fly' adjustments if need be.

Full Score Calculations Made Public Click Here(Warning NOT pretty on the eyes)
Notes:
Base Points (your score before bonus points are applied)
Total Points = Overall Score (includes EVERYTHING, this will match your displayed score)
HSL's are labeled as such
Standard Bonus Points are not labeled

Created a Change Log to keep things sorted, located at the bottom of the 3rd post

* I am making myself ineligible for any prizes, I will push myself out of any winning rank several days before event end. The support for this event is mind blowing, and I'd feel awful if I took any prize away from anyone else, so you don't need to worry about me :p Not like I was much of a threat anyways haha

Alright, hope everyone is enjoying themselves still, and hopefully the spawn rates and maturities are great!

Last edited:
register me plz.
ilbe dcinside master.
ty and mwah.

Register: je jak bam

Wow, looks super! Might as well join even though I prob have no chance.
Niklas Negolas Hedlund

register : Zyloc Zyloc Mist

Back