Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

wow that is some long list of prizes, instructions and lot of effort you put in just for that!
6 min video is in order, I'll watch after I ask you to register me:

Davin Trooper Felth

Wow. This is quite possibly the best event I have ever seen in Entropia - though WoF seems it may be in it's own category. This is by far the best solo hunter's event I have seen in Entropian history. The prize pot is incredibly generous, particularly for such a short event. I'm actually really excited to compete in this. Very well done, your passion for the game truly shows here.

Register Captain Jack Daniels

way to complicated for me lol, but sign me up. anthony pepe pepe.

shoot mob, loot mob, got it :) i hope i win

gl to everyone

way to complicated for me lol, but sign me up. anthony pepe pepe.

shoot mob, loot mob, got it :) i hope i win

gl to everyone

I definitely understand the sentiment, and where you're coming from :laugh:

So, here's my suggestion to you: read through the rules at least once. Watch the video two or three times and you'll have a pretty good understanding of what's going on.

I've thrown a lot at you! Don't get discouraged. Right now the leaderboard on my website is blank. When the event starts June 1st, the board will start populating with globals and info, and I promise when you see it all working its going to make a lot more sense. The leaderboard shows everyone's class, rank, score, and the best globals they've gotten on each mob.

Lets say you picked Scipulor to get your first global, that means you chose "Scip Fixer" as your class. Scip Fixer will have a score made up their best 4 Atrox globals, 11 Scipulor globals, and 6 Neconu globals. When you visually see that your best globals on Atrox, for example, are 80, 90, 100, and 155. A lot of things will "click". Because now its visual, now you know that to improve your score more on the Atrox portion of your score you gotta beat that lowest global, the 80 pedder. So the moment you get an 85 pedder, now the leaderboard shows your best Atrox globals as 85, 90, 100, and 155.

The majority of the event is going to be raising your score. Towards the end is really the only time you should want to lower it.

Hopefully that's helpful. Maybe tell me what areas are the most confusing and I can try my best to help explain and answer questions.

Register
Sungam Sun Nosskire

Vampires usually don't like complicated... We bite necks, suck blood, and avoid wooden stakes...simple.

That being said... Vampires like adventure....

Please register Kara RavenJade SummerWind

p.s Nice voice.. you should do voice overs more often!

Vampires usually don't like complicated... We bite necks, suck blood, and avoid wooden stakes...simple.

That being said... Vampires like adventure....

p.s Nice voice.. you should do voice overs more often!

:laugh: I love this! And, I hear ya... It's got a few rules no doubt :p but that's part of what makes it special! It's not your typical event, there's depth to it. As I mentioned to someone else, just read the rules once, watch the video a couple times -- and you'll have a good idea as to what's going on. Once the leaderboard starts populating data June 1st and on, many things will "click" into place for people. To be able to visually see your rank, your best globals, and where everyone else is, will be super helpful! Worry about raising your score for now, and the last week or so is when you should brush up on the mechanics to lower your score, in case you need to GL!

And, about my voice, tyvm! You know I can say the exacty same thing about your videos! I honestly can't stand listening to my own voice, but I'm glad someone else can :D

Added these people to the registration list:
Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon
Lucky Sky Vodka
Michael23 JK Park
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Davin Trooper Felth
Captain Jack Daniels
Nicci Kayly Starr
anthony pepe pepe
Sungam Sun Nosskire
Supermats Turritopsis nutricula
Kara RavenJade SummerWind

If you haven't voted on which Character Class you want me to play, please do so by clicking here!

Register me

Looks fun I might as well join in you never know what could happen.:yay:

Great event !

Register : Digital Clipper Fartz

I would like to register

Avatar name: Ruori GreatSin Kenshin

Interesting! Count me in!

orik eragon knurla

Norian Norian Xx

Please Register Grale Gurra Pilsner

Thanks

Register Avalon Butterfly Erupter