Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

I'm gonna try just for fun

sign me up i guess i might aswell for the lulz :D

Day 4: Lots of Leaderboard Changes!

This is still hard for me to wrap my head around! 407 Globals out there today! This is what the first 4 days have looked like thus far

Days Running: 4
Days Left: 31
Total Globals: 1653
Average Globals Per Day: 413

At this pace we're on track to hit the first Stretch Goal of 6k globals in a little under 2 weeks from now! Every time I add up the daily global numbers I still get surprised by your dedication to :handgun:Everyone out there is going to build one incredible prize pool, that's for sure! I am already planning to stream all of the payouts on Twitch

We've got a long road ahead of ourselves, 31 more days! And the leaderboard was changing up quite a bit today :D

Was fun to watch! I think RavenJade took over Bael's 1st Place sometime later yesterday, and then lost it herself early this morning, when she played musical chairs with Howard Nkil Lee and wound up getting it back herself :laugh: Seems like Uncle Mo, Axelrod, and Michael Scofield also made some BIG gains today! The Blue Thunder creeping up to 6th, MrUnderCover losing a little ground to 7th, Mansky hanging out at 8th and Bael losing his Monthly and Weekly HSL (taking a big hit in points lost!) :( Forgo is sitting pretty at 10th, and Orik eragon rising fast up to 11th, Jack Daniels out of nowhere into 12th! And Tyr holding ground at 13th, Affe Aframo chilling in 14th with Proto feeling pressure at 15th from Vandal and Monkey Lou, both edging to take his spot!

Ok onto Daily HSL Shoutouts!

Day 4 HSL Bonuses
star stunkcufchild Atrox 1884
Forgorth Forgo Lundain Scipulor 257 PED
Mr Kleb Jr Neconu 294 PED

GZ to all the HSL Winners! Locked in +3 Points Each!

If this current trend of ridiculous 400+ daily globals continues, we're going to smash past 10k and need to come up with some impressive last two Stretch Goals!

If you haven't seen the Changelog, go take a look, some useful information there.

GL Everyone!

Last edited:
rogie superpsycho kirito joining

Disclaimer: Lootius Mayhem is in no way connected to any seasonal Mayhem's promoted by MindArk PE AB®. No prizes in this event are randomly distributed, no winners are randomly selected, all event rewards are tied directly to MindArk's in game global system. EULA 2.1 Compliance and Section 8.14 of the EULA have been strictly adhered to

Days Running: 4
Days Left: 31
Total Globals: 1653
Average Globals Per Day: 413

*Current Estimate For End Prize Pool:
70,000 - 110,000 PED
:eyecrazy:
*this estimate is based on speculation from global data collected so far and holding similar trends through the event. You should only trust the Total Globals Number & the growth tables provided to calculate actual pot size. But it sure is fun to think about handing out some MASSIVE prizes to you guys!

Prize Pool Growth Tables
CLICK HERE

attachment.php

Learn The Rules to Lootius Mayhem in 6 Minutes

Watch This Video on YouTube
Click Here!

It is with great pleasure that I announce Episode One of my new event platform, Lootius Mayhem, hosted at my new website: www.entropiagold.com The website automates everything for you! It keeps track of your globals, character class, rank, HSL bonuses, displaying everything beautifully

Duration
35 days

Start & End Times
Event Start UTC TIME: June 1st, 00:00:00 -> Eastern Time: May 31st, 8:00:00
Event End UTC TIME: July 5th, 23:59:59 -> Eastern Time: July 5th, 7:59:59

attachment.php

Rules & Overview
Lootius Mayhem is an epic 35-day tournament with a guarantee'd starting prize pool of 40,000 PED! The prize pool grows larger as the event goes on. I'll be adding 10% to the pool (4k PED increments) as we reach new global totals. Prizes are awarded to the top 15 ranked participants

Basic Idea: Hunt 3 different Mobs to earn a Placement Score, your score determines your rank, and your rank determines your prize. There's a Leaderboard that auto-updates every 5 minutes. The goal during the first 4 weeks should be to raise your score as high as possible, because the biggest prizes are near the top. The last week of the event you’ll be deploying your own strategy to raise or lower your score, and go after that prize you want most!

*If you haven’t watched the 6 minute video up above yet, I suggest you start there. There are several event mechanics you’ll want to familiarize yourself with by reading below. The leaderboard refreshes every 5 minutes. Everyone's scores are public*

Character Class: You will choose from one of 3 unique character classes, and hunt 3 different Core Mobs on 3 different Land Areas, a Core Mob is an Atrox, Neconu or Scipulor. Choose a Character Class by getting your first global on that mob type. Character classes will influence the quantity of each mob that makes up your score, and the points you earn from globaling on those mobs. You can raise or lower your score to improve your rank.

A Scip Fixer’s score is heavily weighted by Scipulor globals, while an Atrox Nomad’s score is heavily weighted by Atrox globals, Neconu Techie are "balanced", requiring you to kill all 3 mobs almost equally. Any class you choose is going to require you to hunt all 3 mobs

General Strategy: Raise your score the first 28 days. As the event winds down during the last 7 days you may want to lower your rank to get a better prize. Some players may go after one of the prizes in the 10[SUP]th[/SUP] or 15[SUP]th[/SUP] ranked positions, as there will be less competition there. Other’s will take more risk and go after any of the 3 largest prizes, ranks 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and 5[SUP]th[/SUP]. Mining is meant to play a small role in the event, most bonus points and score composition comes from hunting the Core Mobs. This doesn’t mean you should completely forget about mining, but mining should not be your primary focus

Ranking: Your ranking on the Leaderboard ties directly to your Score, the higher your score the higher your rank. Scores are made up of the best 20 globals on Core Mobs with a value between 50-399 PED. Bonus Points are applied on top of your score as a flat rate amount (see table below). The best 20 globals that make up your Score depend on the character class you choose (see character class image)

There are two categories of Bonus Points, Standard Bonuses and “Gifts of Lootius”. These two bonuses "stack" making it possible to earn a HSL bonus and a Standard bonus for the same global, both conditions must be satisfied

Gifts of Lootius (Active First 28 Days): Bonus points for HSL globals on Core Mobs that go right on top of your score (raising it). These are awarded on a Daily, Weekly, and Monthly basis (84 + 12 + 3 = 99 total Hunting HSL bonuses). A weekly HSL bonus is awarded to the Largest Ore Claim (resource type doesn’t matter only size) (4 total HSL Ore Claim bonuses). And one HSL bonus for the Largest Ore Claim of the month (1)

Standard Bonuses (Active All 35 Days): Bonus points for globals greater than 399 PED on any of the 3 Core Mobs. These points go right on top of your score, raising your overall score. The higher the global value, the more Standard Bonus Points you earn. Small adjustments to raise your score can be made by getting a global of any size on a Gokibusagi (natural spawns found at Deino Island) (see table)

Lowering Your Score (Active All 35 Days): Large adjustments to lower your score can be made by getting a global of any size on either a Razortooth or Calypsocod (both fish found in small ponds on Deino Island). Small adjustments to lower your score can be made by globaling any size on any type of Energy Matter. (see table)

Theme & Final Strategy: The final 7 days of the event are known as "Judgment". This period represents the adjudication of Lootius over each Entropian, determining a soul's true value. During the last 7 days it will be more difficult to raise your score because the "Gifts of Lootius" period will have ended, however, all HSL Bonus Points earned up to this point will be yours to keep. It’s still possible to raise your score by improving your Core Mob globals, or by getting any of the Standard Bonuses. It’s also during these last 7 days that you’ll begin implementing different game plans to either raise or lower your score to get the prize you want

Purpose: The rules have been carefully crafted to reward effort, strategic thought, luck, and fortitude. The best prizes are near the top, although the 15th place has an amazing reward too, so you're never out of the running for something truly great. The event was structured this way to discourage one uber person with unlimited time and uber gear from completely running away with the best prize. Those types of event can be discouraging, some players give up half-way through. The prize pool matches the purpose, the more you grind the bigger the prizes get, so you can get more out the more you put in. I hope this format keeps you engaged and on your toes all the way up until the very last minute!​

Prize Pool
attachment.php

*Total Globals Counted for 10% increase are on Core Mobs (Atrox, Neconu, Scipulor)

3 Participating Land Areas
attachment.php

Character Classes
attachment.php

Each character class offers a unique set of skills and a unique formula for calculating your placement score. Your first mob also counts towards your placement score

Classes have been balanced. There's no definitive answer on what class you should choose to help you win, there's many paths to victory

Raising or Lowering Your Score

Standard Bonuses & Decrease Effects Table

attachment.php

Think of this table above as a tool kit. You can raise or lower your score, with "blunt instruments" that raise or lower your score drastically, or use a "sharp instrument", and make micro adjustments up or down

Registration (only needed to claim prize)
Register by replying to this thread or PM'ing me in game if you don't have a PCF acct
You can begin hunting right away -- everything is being tracked. register here to claim a prize

Rules
1. All globals must be on my 3 participating Land Areas
2. This is a solo hunting event only
3. No teams allowed
4. Anyone caught abusing the system or trying to cheat will be immediately disqualified and banned from participating in any of my events. Please report suspected cheating by PM'ing me on here or in game
5. Prize payouts will take place July 12th, screenshots from the payout will be posted to this thread as proof of valid payment. Please report any suspected cheating or system abuse before the event payout period on July 12th by messaging me on here or in game
6. If you notice any missing globals from your placement score or HSL Bonuses please contact me, allow up to twenty-four hours for your score correction
7. Fappers & Healers are perfectly OK to use​

Tax:
Hunting: 4.49%
Mining: 2.49%

Promise of Integrity:
I will be competing in this event for several reasons. I want to first and foremost experience the event as a participant, so that I can work to improve upon the mechanics and balance of future Lootius Mayhems. I also thought it would genuinely be fun to make it possible for players to really interact with the game in a unique way. And, I wanted to create an event with a seriously kick ass prize pool that gets people excited to compete! As a Land Area Owner and creator of the event though, I am theoretically at a competitive advantage against you. Some might say that I know the "best" class to play, or that me winning the prizes isn't fair, so I want to level the playing field in those areas. Here's how I am going to be competing:

1. I will create a poll, where the mob with the most votes chosen by you guys will select my character class for the event -- I'm happy to play any of the 3 classes :)
  2. * I am making myself ineligible for any prizes, I will push myself out of any winning rank several days before event end. The support for this event is mind blowing, and I'd feel awful if I took any prize away from anyone else, so you don't need to worry about me :p Not like I was much of a threat anyways haha

Good Luck Everyone!
As you head on your 35 day journey, maybe you'll capture a piece of Entropia's Soul...

rogie superpsycho joining the event! Lets do this! :p

Impressive Event....

Please Register: Star StarDrifter Drifter

Register: Lize Lizelotte Sweden :wave:

Registration for Lootius Mayhem

Hello. I would like to register for the event. :tongue2:

Avatar Name: Lady Mysteria Nevrqwit

Day 5 Summary & Shoutouts!

Another huge day! 319 Globals out there today! This is what the first 5 days have looked like thus far

Days Running: 5
Days Left: 30
Total Globals: 1972
Average Globals Per Day: 394

Still on pace to hit the first Stretch Goal of 6k globals by the end of the third week! The amount of 'pew pew' :handgun:Is nuts!

2 more days left on Weekly HSL's -- so if you're looking to snag one of those, make sure to do your secret private HOF ritual in the next two days! We've got 30 days left! The leaderboard looks different again, surprise surpise.

Can you guess who is in 1st? Oh you don't know? It's RavenJade AGAIN! :D Vandal came up and sneezed on her score for about 2 minutes, then she jumped +5 points and said "eat my dust!"... Let's talk about Vandal, VandalHand, pretty sure he was in 18th or 19th place 24 hours ago, and now 2nd!
:eyecrazy: Leap-froggin everyone! UncleMo dropped one spot, but is keeping a close trail on 2nd, and hey, his name is still Gold, so he's not panicking yet. Nkil holding strong in the top 5 :) . Bael, somebody told Bael he lost his Monthly HSL and he gained back 20 points today! Nice! Forgo, Forgo pushed from 10th to 6th showing everyone that Scips can play too! Axelrod doing great in 7th, and Michael Scofield hanging out in 8th with a strong score. Blue Thunder lost a little bit of ground to 9th, and Junkman up to 10th! What? Dedication & luck there, wow, Junk just joined a day or two ago! MrUnderCover slipping a bit down to 11th, and Jack Mansky down a few places to 12th. orik eragon barely down 2 places at 13th, but he's not worried :p Tyr at 14th doing just fine, and we've got a new 15th! Our Neconu Monthly HSL owner herself, kerri krazy blaing! Woooo! She made some crazy jumps in the last 24, NICELY DONE GUYS!

This is seriously awesome to watch! The fact that the leaderboard continues to change daily is exactly how I want to see this thing go :p I know some of you may not like it, but it means there's a little "balance" there, making it possible for anyone to shoot up the ladder with the right global & the blessing of Lootius of course. Things will definitely begin to slow as this thing progresses, but I don't think we're close to that yet, not with all the HSL Bonuses available :) We've got 23 days left of HSL Bonuses to hand out.

Day 5 HSL Bonuses
Linda LML Larsen Atrox 689
Kayla Mystique Sinclair 248 PED
RAHJAR RAR RANDOM 266 PED

If this current trend of ridiculous daily globals continues, we're going to hit that 10k Stretch Goal!

If you haven't seen the Changelog, go take a look, some useful information there.

GL on Day 6 everyone!

Last edited:
Register me please - Bob beechbum da'mon

Thanks!

Register me please - Bob beechbum da'mon

Thanks!

Sign me up! Ayrelia Relia Darkright

Welcome guys! GL out there!

Just an FYI, if you're on the fence about competing, had 2 new participants start in the last 48-72 hours and both managed to crack top 15 ranks. You'll be surprised what the bonus points can do to your score once you've filled out those first 20 globals.

This is still anybody's event :) a LOT of changing of ranks going on all day, very fun to watch

30 days left and some amazing prizes to be won by a lot of people. See you out there!

Day 6 Summary & Shoutouts!

Another BIG day! 268 Globals out there today! This is what the first 6 days have looked like thus far

Days Running: 6
Days Left: 29
Total Globals: 2240
Average Globals Per Day: 373

Currently on pace to hit the first Stretch Goal of 6k globals by sometime around June 17th or 19th! You guys have been doing a lot of shooting! :handgun:

Tomorrow, the Weekly Mining HSL will be locked down June 8th 00:00:00

We've got 29 days left! This leaderboard changes multiple times during the day, let's get a recap on what's happened in the past 24 hours:

Vandal has made such SCREAMING progress the past 24 hours, from 20th or so up to 1st! For now :p We'll see how long that holds w/ this crazy bunch! RavenJade has a strong hold on 2nd with some of the very best Neconu global values in the event :) Let's not fail to mention that the :vampire: herself landed TWO of the Daily HSL Bonuses today, not one, TWO!!! :eyecrazy: Uncle Mo hasn't moved! Holding strong in 3rd and happy to be improving his globals bit by bit. Bael is back at it again, with another day of HUGE gains up to 4th! Nkil Lee is staying up with the bunch near the top -- working hard to improve those Atrox scores, and doing well! Forgo... guys, don't sleep on this Scip Fixer :) I see some very crafty moves being played by Forgo and you may all be in for a rude awakening when he decides to turn that switch "On" holding strong in 6th! Kerri has another fantastic day from 15th up to 7th! Nice! K-Max LAUNCHED himself from somewhere around 20th up to 8th with some really GREAT Atrox globs, gz! Michael Scofield ceases to let go of too much position, from 8th to holding onto 9th, still a very good place to be! AxelRod gave up a few positions from 7th to 10th, but that's the name of the game in this big ass Musical Chair Mayhem! Junkman, the immovable 11th object :p pumping the score at the same pace as the rest! The Blue Thunder holds onto 12th with some 'sneaky' points left in his back pocket for further acceleration! Yours truly is back in action up from 23rd to 13th with a few lucky Trox globs! Monkey Lou cracking the top 15 and showing everyone what he's capable of! Very nice! MrUnderCover has been taking a breather the past little bit it seems, as his score continues to suffer down to 15th -- and likely to fall out of the top 15 unless some kind of action is taken. Jack Mansky and eragon are both waiting in the wing to jump right back in the moment any ground is given up...

Day 6 HSL Bonuses
Kara RavenJade SummerWind 533 PED Atrox
Kara RavenJade SummerWind 437 PED Scipulor
Vandal VandalHand Hand 363 PED Neconu

If this current trend of 270-300 globals continues, we'll hit that 10k Stretch Goal!

GL tomorrow, on Day 7 everyone!

Register me please - CrazyPecurkA LinuX LjuTaMasinA

Thanks You

Maybe I got the gear for this. I'll register and then find out, that's a good plan.

Bahb happy Silunt

Please register me - AI Opeyum Tr
Thank you!

Week 1 In The Books! Shoutouts & Prize Growth

Our First Week has come to an end guys! Our first set of weekly HSL Bonuses are locked in! But do not worry, you've got 3 more weeks of Weekly HSL Bonuses to go after, and another 21 x 3 = 66 Daily HSL Bonuses up for grab! The competition is still towards the beginning, and we're seeing plenty of leaderboard shifts throughout the day

Days Running: 7
Days Left: 28
Total Globals: 2526
Average Globals Per Day: 360
Current Prize Pool: 40,000 PED
Projected Prize Pool:70,000 - 100,000 PED

Currently on pace to hit the first Stretch Goal of 6k globals by sometime around June 17th or 19th! In which case, if you haven't taken a look at how this Prize Pot actually grows... When we hit the stretch goal of 6k, you guys will have built a total prize pool of 62,250 PED! And the pace we're at, it's definitely possible to hit the 10k Stretch Goal, as long as things don't slow down... In which case, if we actually get to 10k globs, the Prize Pool is going to be 107,750 PED! Still trying to wrap my head around the size and scale of this thing, the top winners are going to be a very happy bunch come Prize Ceremony, July 12th :D For now, let's focus on hitting the 6k Stretch Goal in a week and a half, and go from there

Leaderboard changes the past 24 hours:

Nkil shot right up from 5th to 1st for most of the day with some incredible Atrox Globs! Only to be replaced by RavenJade, who was missing her 1st place spot she had made claim to a couple of days ago. UncleMo snagged a really nice Scip HOF that helped him hold ground at 3rd, while Vandal unfortunately had his Weekly Mining HSL stolen from him right at the last minute to drop down to 4th, still not far from the pack (these scores are all so close guys!) Bael got to work, not only finishing his 10k Atrox Mission, but snagged some nice globals along the way at 5th currently. Another huge day for K-Max as he popped a 711 Atrox I think 1 hr before the day ended :D Boosting himself to 6th! Scofield holding strong at 7th with some very sneaky plays left to make once he focuses on Scip :), Forgo sitting pretty at 8th right up there with the rest of the bunch. The Blue Thunder Edged up from 11th into 9th today nice gains! I happened to get some blind luck myself and crept up to 10th, but in case you haven't heard I will be nerfing my score 1 week or so before this thing ends and taking myself out of the running, so do not worry about my score for the time being :p Kerri gave up a little placement while vacationing w/ a Gorgon and dropped from 6th to 11th -- but she'll tell you it was worth it, ask for the details :) stunkcuf shot up from outside of 15th into 12th with some great globals! Axelrod lost a few placement ranks from 10th to 13th, but still in the top 15th. Junkman has a similar story dropping from 11th to 14th, but he isn't worried. Monkey Lou holding tight to his 15th that he claimed yesterday! MrUnderCover and Jack Mansky and several others are waiting in the wing to snag a Daily HSL and jump right back into placement!

Ok onto HSL Shoutouts!

Day 7: Daily HSL Bonuses
Killarious K-Max Maximillion Atrox 711 PED
Luri UncleMo Nightshade Scipulor 417 PED
Nuno Pombinho Zezere Neconu 860 PED

GZ to all the Daily HSL Winners! Locked in +3 Points Each!

1st Week HSL Bonuses
star stunkcuf child Atrox 1884 PED
Johnathan JC Constantine Scipulor 1768 PED
kerri krazy blaing Neconu 1583 PED
Lady Mysteria Nevrqwit Lysterium 660 PED

GZ to all the Weekly HSL Winners! Locked in +6 Points Each (mining +3)!

If this current trend of 270-300 daily globals continues, we'll hit that 10k Stretch Goal!

The support for this event thus far has been mind blowing, and humbling at the same time. I was talking to someone in the event earlier today, and he asked me why I decided to take myself out of the running for a prize. I said to him that with all the support and love this event has been getting that I'm on track to cover the risk I put up for the event, so long as the pace we've built continues, which I think it will :D This group is one dedicated bunch of :handgun: You'll still see me out there working on my 10k Trox mission and getting a feel for score growth, because another huge reason for me to be out there is to get a "feel" for how the event really takes place as a player in it. But right at the end, I'm going to slap myself with a bunch of fish and drop back down out of the running! :trout:

The Prize Pool you guys are building is for you, not me

GL tomorrow everyone, and all next week as we begin Day 8!

Last edited:
Wanna participate!!!

Hi! I would very much like to register. My avatar name is: Elizabeth Artemis Black

please add Ranyard Rany Ranyhyn

Day 8 Summary & Shoutouts!

Into the 2nd week and we're seeing plenty of leaderboard shifts throughout the day still! Which is a good thing!

Days Running: 8
Days Left: 27
Total Globals: 2804
Average Globals Per Day: 350

We've got Summer Mayhem nippin at our heels, guys! June 10th Summer Mayhem begins, and it will be interesting to see what happens to the leaderboard, and what opportunities open up for some and close for others :) GL to everyone and anyone who is competing in Summer Mayhem!

Nkil's 1st place was taken by Vandal, later taken by RavenJade who was feeling bummed not being in 1st for a couple of days. :vampire:She's back! Vandal made some nice gains, holding onto a strong 2nd. Nkil is about as neck and neck as it gets with UncleMo -- both fighting over the 3rd spot, and neither one too far away from 1st to grab onto it with one lucky global, it's anyone's game! Bael gained another 8 points or so, even though his placement didn't change -- he's making progress! Forgo has been creeping up on points as well moving from 8th to 6th for the day, representing the Fixer as the only member of their class in the top 15! The Blue Thunder made some HUGE gains today climbing from 12th up to 7th, way to go! K-Max dropped from 6th to 8th, but I got a feeling you'll be seeing him again :) Scofield maintained his place at 9th, content to build points little by little, he's definitely keeping up with the pack! Lou pulled up from 15th to finish the day at 11th very well done! kerri still hanging onto a nice spot in the top 15th at 12th place :) I got a feeling she's definitely going to go higher! AxelRod at 13th and holding strong! star stunkcuf lost a little ground dropping from 12th to 14th but nothing to worry about. Junkman rounds up our top 15th as the caboose ready to let loose :handgun:

Ok onto HSL Shoutouts!

Day 8: Daily HSL Bonuses
zigzag zapper 007 Atrox 2,241 PED:eyecrazy:
Jordan Arkon Fultz Scipulor 395 PED (u jelly? i am)
Killarious K-Max Maximillion Neconu 405 PED

If this current trend of 250-275 daily globals continues, we'll hit that 10k Stretch Goal!

GL tomorrow everyone, and all this week as we begin Day 9!

Day 9 Summary & Shoutouts!

Into the 2nd week and we're seeing plenty of leaderboard shifts throughout the day!

Days Completed: 9
Days Left: 26
Total Globals: 3030
Average Globals Per Day: 336

RavenJade decided to hit the NOS button and sped way up, jetting out into the lead by a wide margin! But don't get too comfortable, looks like she's holding a couple of Daily HSL Bonuses that may get taken away :D Nkil pulled into 2nd and traded spots with Vandal, who is now in 3rd with less than 5 points between them! UncleMo has a very nice score, but seems to have hit a rough patch on improving his globals, still sitting at 4th things are looking very good for him if he can swap out 1 or 2 of the globals he's been working on. Bael's been out there working hard to keep that score up, and Forgo is making ground bit by bit right behind in 6th! The Blue Thunder maintained his 7th spot followed closely by Junkman who shot way up from 15th into 8th place with an amazing Neconu 1.5k Uber today! GZ! Scofield continues to maintain that top 10 being in 9th, nicely done. Meanwhile, K-Max lost a little ground from 8th to 10th, but is within 2 points of jumping 3 places. Lou dropped 1 place from 11th to 10th, while CrazyPecurkA made his first appearance into the top 15 (we've got more company!) Kerri lost a little ground from 12th to 14th, while AxelRod also lost a couple spots from 13th to 15th -- and we've got some new names waiting to get into the top 15 (RaginCajun, orik eragon, stunkcuf, Xen, and Captain Jack)

Ok onto HSL Shoutouts!

Day 9: Daily HSL Bonuses
Howard Nkil Lee Atrox 555 PED
CrazyPecurkA LinuX LjuTaMasinA Scipulor 236 PED
Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Neconu 1590 PED

If this current trend of 250-275 daily globals continues, we'll hit that 10k Stretch Goal!

GL tomorrow everyone, and all this week as we begin Day 10!

Please register: Zero no Louise
Tyvm :)

Day 10 Summary & Shoutouts!

Days Completed: 10
Days Left: 25
Total Globals: 3194
Average Globals Per Day: 319
Projected Prize Pool: 60,000 - 80,000 PED

RavenJade still holding her 1st place position! Nkil made some BIG gains today, behind Raven by only 5.5 points. Vandal sitting comfortably in 3rd with UncleMo holding down 4th. These top positions have been the most stable I have seen them yet! Forgo, another great day of grinding for him as he moves from 6th passing up Bael into 5th. The point gap between Bael and Forgo is so small that a Gokibusagi could close the difference :D Bael also had a day with point gains -- and 3rd - 6th is looking very competitive again, we'll see what happens over the next couple of days with Summer Mayhem starting up. The Blue Thunder holds his 7th place, followed by Junkman in 9th! Scofield fell from 9th to 10th, and K-Max dropped from 10th to 11th. Stunkcuf pulled in from outside of 15th to land himself into 12th today! CrazyPecurkaA also made some solid ground moving from 15th to 13th. Lou lost a few places ending up in 14th, but all these scores are super close as well! AxelRod maintains his 15th spot with kerri gaining new ground at 16th and eragon, RaginCajun and NiteFlite waiting in the wing!

Ok onto HSL Shoutouts!

Day 10: Daily HSL Bonuses
Kara RavenJade SummerWind Atrox 239 PED
Howard Nkil Lee Scipulor 697 PED
Jordan Arkon Fultz Neconu 212 PED

If this current trend of 160-230 daily globals continues, we'll hit the 8k Stretch Goal!

GL tomorrow everyone, and all this week as we begin Day 11!

Due to current exploits being made public:

Effective immediately: All Yog pets are banned in this event. Whether they are being used to drill up your claim or not does not matter. Do not use any Yog pets on any of these participating Land Areas if you wish to compete in Lootius Mayhem

If you see players using Yog pets please take a screenshot and submit it via PM

Because this event was, and still is a partial mining event players had an argument to make that they were using the pets to gather mining points. If you were using the pet and not mining with it, please self report.

The slate is being wiped clean for all. Going forward, no Yog pets. Please pass the word along in the #entropiagold channel, as I am at work and unable to login

Thank you!

Edit: if you have been living in a cave today... apparently the Yog pets give attack speed buffs not just drilling buffs. Since this is a glitch, all Yogs will be banned until MA can confirm that it has been patched and the Yog no longer buffs attack speed.

Last edited:
Days Completed: 11
Days Left: 24
Total Globals: 3311
Average Globals Per Day: 301

RavenJade continues to grind up her score another 3 points to hold onto 1st, with no sign of letting go! Nkil following up in close 2nd breaking the 200 point mark gz, and Vandal increasing his points again for the day to maintain that 3rd place! Forgo gained a little more ground today with a Daily HSL as he moved from 5th to 4th, pushing UncleMo out of his spot down into 5th. UncleMo has been taking a much needed breather, but hopefully it won't cost him too much for all the hard work he's put in up to this point. Bael is close behind with 180 points in 6th -- and working to improve every global he can. AxelRod hit an INCREDIBLE 6k Uber, making everyone jealous, and rocketing from 15th into 7th with some huge point gains, GZ! The Blue Thunder lost 1 rank down to 8th, and Junkman also dropped 1 rank into 10th, Scofield as well lost 1 rank now at 11th. K-Max followed suit with 1 rank dropped into 12th, Stunkcuf holding steady at 13th and CrazyPecurkA giving up a little ground into 14th. Lou is in 15th followed by pepe, kerri, eragon, RaginCajun and Niteflite. Entry to the top 15 is now 147 points!

Ok onto HSL Shoutouts!

Day 11: Daily HSL Bonuses
AxelRod Trample Gunnarson :eyecrazy:Atrox 6025 PED:eyecrazy:
Forgoth Forgo Lundain Scipulor 173 PED
anthony pepe pepe Neconu 298 PED

If this current trend of 130-175 daily globals continues, we'll hit the 6k and possibly the 8k Stretch Goal!

GL tomorrow everyone, and all this week as we begin Day 12!

NOTE: Please do not use the Yog pets in this event, as they have been reported as a glitched pet giving an unfair attack speed advantage. MindArk is aware of the issue and working to correct it soon.

Days Completed: 12
Days Left: 23
Total Globals: 3413
Average Globals Per Day: 284

RavenJade, the unstoppable force at the top! This :vampire: doesn't seem to want to go down without a fight! NKil made some great progress and is closing the gap on first, looking like we may potentially see a rank shift in the next day or so, we'll see! Forgo made some great progress for the 3rd day in a row, moving his rank from 4th to 3rd, with Bael following close behind! These two have been within 1-2 points of each other for the most of the week, and have switched places several times, so it will be interesting to see how this next week plays out. Vandal dropped a little from 3rd to 5th, but his score is within 4 points of getting right back up there! UncleMo see's another slight drop in his rank to 6th, with Blue Thunder gaining a rank from 8th into 7th! AxelRod Lost one place from 7th to 8th, with K-Max close behind in 10th. K-Max gained 4 ranks today, hitting some nice Atrox globals! Scofield stayed in 11th for day, and Stunckuf gained 1 rank moving from 13th to 12th. Xendar Xen has entered the top 15 guys, jumping into 13th with a big day of nice globals, welcome Xen! CrazyPecurkA maintaining his rank at 14th, with Lou doing the same in 15th. Pepe is hungry on the outside in 16th, followed by Kerri, Junkman, and eragon all waiting to get back in contention for the top 15!

Ok onto HSL Shoutouts!

Day 12: Daily HSL Bonuses
Orpheus wildcuts Kurosawa Atrox :eyecrazy:7,041 PED:eyecrazy:
Zero no Louise Scipulor 257 PED
VaLeuhWie Lyly Strafkin Neconu
:eyecrazy:4,164 PED:eyecrazy:

If this current trend of 120-175 daily globals continues, we'll hit the 6k and possibly the 8k Stretch Goal!

GL tomorrow everyone, and all this week as we begin Day 13!

NOTE: Please do not use the Yog pets in this event, as they have been reported as a glitched pet giving an unfair attack speed advantage. MindArk is aware of the issue and working to correct it soon.

Days Completed: 13
Days Left: 22
Total Globals: 3544
Average Globals Per Day: 272
Projected Prize Pool: 60,000 - 75,000 PED

RavenJade gets an even further lead for the day improving her globals and score! She's KILLING it!! Nkil is still the 2nd person to cross the 200 pt line, and truth be told in a VERY desirable position for the moment. Forgo is doing great in 3rd, closely followed by Bael and VandalHand -- the top 5 is beginning to see very little change these past couple of days. It will be interesting to see how next week opens up when new Weekly HSL's become available. UncleMo has a fantastic score, but he's losing ground to K-Max quickly, who is rising FAST and trailing close behind! The Blue Thunder Lost a couple of ranks from 7th into 9th, same with AxelRod moving from 8th into 10th for the day. Scofield continues to hold strong onto 11th with some deceiving points left open in the Scip category... I'd keep my eye on this one. Stunkcuf maintains hold in 12th, followed by Xen close behind in 13th place! Lou Saw some nice globals last night bumping his score from 15th into 14th, and pushing PecurkA from 14th into 15th :D round about dosey doe! Pepe is about as close to 15th place as I think he's been! A few more points and we may see some new names enter the top 15 here shortly. Kerri, Junkman, Eragon, RaginCajun and Niteflite are all less than 15 points from cracking the top 15 as well... All it takes is one lucky HOF or some nice 300 pedders!

Ok onto HSL Shoutouts!

Day 13: Daily HSL Bonuses
Bob C3rberu5 Smith Atrox 299 PED
Jabez JAG Groove Scipulor 846 PED
Baelrahn Bael Riverwin Neconu 188 PED

If this current trend of 120-170 daily globals continues, we'll hit the 6k and possibly the 8k Stretch Goal!

GL tomorrow everyone, and all this week as we begin Day 14!

Days Completed: 14
Days Left: 21
Total Globals: 3684
Average Globals Per Day: 263
Projected Prize Pool: 60,000 - 70,000 PED

RavenJade basically said "cya" 3 days ago and just took off! She continues to create a nice buffer between her and pretty much everyone else :laugh: NKil has a great score as well, holding strong in 2nd for several days now. Jabez JAG Groove... WOW! JAG not only managed to nab 2 Daily HSLs today, and an HSL from yesterday, but also a Weekly HSL! JAG came in grinding hard from outside of the 15th to finish in 3rd for the day!? Watch out, JAG means business! Forgo was bumped down from 4th to 3rd, while Bael lost 1 place down to 5th. Vandal still follows closely the pack at the top sitting in 6th, with UncleMo in 7th. K-Max lost one rank from 7th to 8th. The Blue Thunder went from 9th to 10th, AxelRod, Scofield, and StunkCuf all lost one rank due to JAG rocketing into 3rd. The top 15 welcomes Eragon with a score of 150.46 sitting in 14th, it's a roudy bunch up here, and hopefully you can hang on and continue to rise! Xen dropped 2 ranks from 13th to 15th, with CrazyPecurkA, Lou, and pepe looking in from about the 2-3 point range, so very very close there at the bottom, 1 global can make a huge difference!

Ok onto HSL Shoutouts!

Day 14: Daily HSL Bonuses
Helena Helena Fra :eyecrazy:Atrox 5,569 PED:eyecrazy:
Jabez JAG Groove Neconu 200 PED
Jabez JAG Groove Scipulor 312 PED

Week 2: Weekly HSL Bonuses
Orpheus wildcuts Kurosawa
:eyecrazy:Atrox 7,041 PED:eyecrazy:
Jabez JAG Groove Scipulor 846 PED
VaLeuhWie Lyly Strafkin Neconu
:eyecrazy:4,164 PED:eyecrazy:
Torene Tor Alaranth Niksarium 671 PED

GZ to all the Weekly HSL Winners! Locked in +6 Points Each!

If this current trend of 120-170 daily globals continues, we'll hit the 6k and although it's not looking like we'll hit the 8k yet, things could change, we'll see. Stretch Goal!

GL tomorrow, and all this week as we begin Day 15!

Last edited:
Back