Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Sign me up
Raven Lunchbox Palehorse

Folks, Lootius himself has registered! :p Ok, so Lunchbox was just the paid actor who portrayed Lootius in my featured short video below... I'm glad Lunchbox was willing to let me 'play dress up' with him and stand around on a really high platform for 10 minutes while he had no idea what the hell it was being used for. But hey, he accepted the role, and he received his pay for the work done! He may or may not be proud, but "a jobs a job" he told me :p

Little did he know that his 'Godly' avatar was being used to film the goofy little trailer video I've pasted below. The video was created to add a little more 'hype' and 'lore' around the event. If you haven't seen Lunch's big scene... Take a minute and watch this 3-4 minute trailer video :laugh:

[video=youtube;ELQIgdgROVA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ELQIgdgROVA[/video]​

Registrations up to date!

Last edited:
Register: MR armorer petter

Please register: Rebekah Beki Viera :yay:

register

Sandy VVEAPON Smith

THanks great looking event

I would like to register - Torene Tor Alaranth.

Nice looking event :)

please register : pavel rozikp rozenbaum

please register : pavel rozikp rozenbaum

Registrants updated, and several more added from in game PMs.

Tweaked Spawn Density Just Now
---------------------------------------------
Spawn Density For Event:

OLA#39 Atrox Zone - High Spawn Density (Atrox Guardian+)
OLA#50 Cold Place - High Spawn Density (Neconu Young)
Deino Island - Medium Spawn Density (Scipulor Young)

Note:
I cannot raise spawn density on Deino Island, but I don't think I would, because the Scipulor mob can be really freaking nasty and kill most players if they get even 2 or 3 of them hitting them (obviously not a big issue for the ubers :p but most players will struggle with 2-3 of these on them at once).

Let me know how spawn density is on OLA#39 and OLA#50, as I can raise those furthers if need be. I just raised both OLA#39 and OLA#50 by about 15-20% spawn rate from what they were set to before
---------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Register Woedy woedy Gotcha ;)

please register Alex BGG Leech

Please register

Mateooo MrZ Beljan

thank you

Hey. Will register here and check this one out.

So far it seems like a really nice setup. Would like to see this one thru.

Linus Zip Lindström

ill register.
Flinter Raven Hex

Please register Andrew agalvayne Galvayne.
Cheers!

[deleted]

Back end code that should only be seen by my eyes :p

Last edited:
Register

Please Register me as well Jungle Stalker Amazon.

Thanks

Ok, after a rocky first hour :p lol ... It was Manu Virgilio Gracia that figured out the display issue and PM'd me in game to help me fix it. Thank you so much for helping me resolve the display issue, much appreciated!

Here's what the 1st hour of the event looks like:

attachment.php

If you have issues refreshing it, Press CTRL + SHIFT + R to get a proper "refresh"

Good luck everyone! And... We're off!

lol wow, only Forgo picked Scip Fixer so far, that's hilarious :D

Scip Fixer is probably the best pick imho, it has the highest proportion of Atrox/Scip globals vs Neconu globals that count towards your final score and it's definitely what I will pick once I start.

Register Slim NoBueno Pickens

Hello please register Slim NoBueno Pickens

I would like to register :D.

Avatar name: SonNang KingS09 Thach

OK register me to please. :)

IGN: Omega Dan Prime

Register please: Scott DoctorH Joel

Please register

Adi Biliwen Wen

Back