MasterCard deposit Stopped.

Rock Stone

Guardian
I am trying to deposit my normal way with my MC credit Card.
X Payment Stopped. Try again or use another payment type.
Spoke with online support, they said try a diff browser. Tried 3 browsers.
Called my CC Co, and I'm not being blocked on their end.
I cannot use IE on Win7
Anyone else getting blocked?

Rock

I was getting blocked when I came back last month but it was my bank. I called my bank and told them do not block payments to Mind Ark. 10 minutes later I could deposit. It was my master card and visa, got them both straight though. I called the number on the back of the card.

If your not being blocked I don't know what it might be. Maybe someone else can post an answer.

I also experience problems.

I can deposit by account section by MasterCard, but the webshop is blocking deposits by MasterCard.

My irl buddy experiences the same issue, so it's really a bug or problem by mindark's side.

Lets wait and hope they will fix it soon

Same here, master card wont work for webshop.

Sent support case, in case no one sent before.

They raised my PED Limit thinking it might help.
Still No luck today.
If my CC card blocks me it is a different message.
"Refused by provider" or someting like that.
This is being being blocked by the service provider.

I started a live chat with mindark, they weren't aware of the issue they told me.

Alltho after long discussion they gaved me right and they forwarded it to webshop management team, they are on it and are aware of the issue, they gonna fix it as soon as possible.

Asap I think that's monday on it's earliest.....

I had an blocked payment issue with my credit union. Apparently they placed a block on international
transactions, so I started paying with a different card.

depo lag?! lag knows no bounds! down with lag!

I was gonna say that!
You beat me to it... :lolup:
Sure seems like it was a network error.
Just to clarify I'm also trying to do a Webshop transaction...
I'm out till Monday? or watch my PED balance drop?
I guess I can sell some stuff :scratch2:

Have you ever tried it with a up to date OS and a still supported Browser?

To my knowledge both Windows 7 and Internet Explorer, all versions, are not anymore supported and developed.
So maybe if you would try it with another, newer and still supported OS and a also still supported Browser, not IE, it may still works.

I am trying to deposit my normal way with my MC credit Card.
X Payment Stopped. Try again or use another payment type.
Spoke with online support, they said try a diff browser. Tried 3 browsers.
Called my CC Co, and I'm not being blocked on their end.
I cannot use IE on Win7
Anyone else getting blocked?

Rock

I have the newest windows OS and tried from different browsers, not any of them worked.
I have used the webshop last weekend at last time.
Issue is at their side.

I tried everything every browser, all is up to date, same as topic starter.

Weird is, in game I can deposit, but not by website, also I can't use webshop.

Since Thursday, pretty annoying.

A couple soc mates can't use the webshop either with credit cards, both MC and Visa.

Webshop still not working for me and allot of players.... sucks!

Made a virtual Visa card, I could deposit true that on the webshop.

So MasterCard deposit true webshop cause the problem

Still Broken...
Monday 6:00PM US.
Bummer.
Virtual Visa is a debit card paid from your bank account.
I did an in game MC transfer like Dyna but dissapointed I won't get my Pills.
3.5% off the top for PED instead of shrap and pills from the shop.
Hope they get it fixed.
FYI
Be carefull because in game deposit is in CASH amount not PED amount
I almost depoed 1000.00 .
Lucky I didnt have that much left on the card!

Last edited:
That webshop is one of the reasons I stopped depositing completely, quite awhile ago.

Was a fairly regular depositor to None, for almost a year...and MA probably still has no idea why and how much revenue they are missing out on.

I had 500 boxes get double charged once while on the phone with my bank trying to work out why it was declining.

Person at the bank said they had no record at all of any request, then all of a sudden twice confirmed. He offered a charge back but somehow I don't think I want MA locking my peds to fix it all, so I kept them.

I did finally breakdown and try to get that moon deed package for the skin but thankfully the website wouldn't allow the deposit...I am not heartbroken.

The saddest part of all is that I have more disposable money to throw at the game than ever, with massive gains in investments this last year and it is very hard to even consider depositing still. MA so distracted with their own world they have no idea how much revenue they are missing out on by ignoring our concerns. If I were management and had any idea this was going on I would be doing everything I could to get the revenues back, even if it means dealing with hard community complaints directly for a change.

Tried it yesterday, still not working.
Tried the ped deposit instead webshop, somebody said that was working, just wanted to check, not need ped or ammo, just wanted to open some leftover boxes, so not really care atm if i cant deposit.
But sure if the problem is from my side / bank, i want it solved now, not when i need to depo.

Support answered to my ticket:

We have not had any issues with the payment provider this weekend but it could have been a contact problem with the server at the moment you were trying to deposit.

So not sure if the waiting for fix will solve it, by this answer, i wont expect fix from their side.

Hi,
I have just tried MasterCard.
It worked perfectly.

Best regards

MasterCard still not works via webshop, it works for in game deposit, but also the ped deposit true my acc on the browser isn't working, just the deposit by transfercentre in game

The issues with MasterCard/Visa have now been fixed, so anyone who was having problems should no longer have them.

If anyone is still experiencing problems with this payment option, please send in a support case.

Yes, now worked as usual, thank you for the info.

Oh boxes, here i go opening again!

Thanks ludvig for responding

Back