Release 17.2 Video Interview

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Mindark's First Ever Video Interview About a New Version Update![/h]

Community relations manager My Antonsson meets two of the product owners of Entropia Universe in an informative interview to talk about the upcoming version update release 17.2.
Watch the interview on the Entropia Universe Official Channel on Youtube.

Who knows if this will continue as a series in the future?

Originally Posted Here

My, nice work. Thank you for sharing.
Keep them coming!

Good first attempt. Light on content, but conceptually great.

Thank you, I hope to see more of these.

Take 10 minutes to improve lighting, add a third camera and shoot at a better angle. That way it looks a little less cheap.
That being said, it’s good to see this of content is being done and I hope it will stick!

Good job! Keep them coming :)

Thanks for the effort but tbh I'd rather just read it as it would take half the time or less. I tried it on x2 and x1.5 speed but it's a bit difficult to understand at speed with the accents.

Thanks for the effort but tbh I'd rather just read it as it would take half the time or less. I tried it on x2 and x1.5 speed but it's a bit difficult to understand at speed with the accents.

With video you can see if they look like Electronic Arts CEO and cash out.
I like that they look like normal people.
Now if they can say more about the Calypso land plots I am waiting for 5 years will be nice.

Even though there weren't a lot of "spoilers", I wasn't really expecting any tbh, given the RCE nature of Entropia, I still enjoyed it! It was great to see your faces! My, you're beautiful!

Glad Justin and Dennis were able to help out and drop a few VU teasers. ;) Thank you for taking the time to release the video interview, hopefully there will be more of these.

I'm looking forward to this VU :yay:

Entropia gone YouTube!
Niiiiice!

I really liked it! Good job and I hope more of these will be released, they have a significant impact.

Agree with slither. Personally I prefer reading text because you can read at your own pace. Generally a lot easier to read...

good video let hope we see more in future ,and pls without music

Good work for a first video!

Wish we could have the VU now, but I guess we can wait lol

Bravo! I really hope this is not their last video, such communication was a missing peace for us and mindark! It feels like old Marco days :) Looking forward for more videos.

Huge step into the right direction.
I love it.Keep it coming.

Thats some awesome work @ My.

Huge step in the right direction.

Also very happy to see they both know the strengths of EU aka RCE + Community and made solid advice to newcomers in terms of telling them about the complexity and about taking time with EU.

:beerchug: to the entire team involved in the video production. Also nice teasers in there without giving actual details.

Solid start @My. Keep it up :)

Heck yea! So nice to see some of the faces of the company and meet our new comm. manager!
Nothing said was amazing, but the fact that they did this is amazing.
Please please keep it up.

Share the video to your social media - spread the word of our wonderful universe.

Thanks!

This is a great initiative. Nice work!

From the sounds of it you're focused on the right stuff as well, which is nice to hear.

Look forward to future releases! :yay:

Excellent video! Thank you for posting. Very nice to put faces to names :cool:

:beerchug:

the tl;dw? server performance increase, more mission and story telling?

Great video! :yay: Thank you for taking the time to get it together and share some insight into a few avenues MA is currently working on.

Hope to continue to see more of this type of content.

Hi, if you watch the clip on our YouTube-channel I've added subtitles in English :) . This is just a teaser to the release notes that will be released later, so a written format will come as well.

Can we get a transcript?
Hard to understand your accents. Turned it off before 2mins.
Is this meant to promote entropia? :laugh:
Well I suppose the camera jumping all over the place does resemble the game.

Hi, sadly I cannot control how Youtube handle the subtitles but if you watch the clip on our YouTube-channel I've added subtitles in English. I'm not sure why it doesn't work on the buzz post but I promise it's working as it should on our channel :)

Back