Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathilda View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought your post was a joke but I guess not, are you seriously saying companies can't add sound to their games because that would be inequality? you gotta be fucking joking man
    I am not in anyway saying they cant add sound I am saying it would be unfair and unreasonable to have clues, instructions and things essential to a mission as audio only, which is what he implied. Many people need written, either because they are deaf, because they get too many interrupts (kids, other sounds etc) or because they need to translate
    Making audio a necessity rather than a choice is a backward step and will quite probably put the company in breach of equalities laws in Europe if not elsewhere

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Southern Cross Training Centre
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    I am not in anyway saying they cant add sound I am saying it would be unfair and unreasonable to have clues, instructions and things essential to a mission as audio only, which is what he implied. Many people need written, either because they are deaf, because they get too many interrupts (kids, other sounds etc) or because they need to translate
    Making audio a necessity rather than a choice is a backward step and will quite probably put the company in breach of equalities laws in Europe if not elsewhere
    Honestly, the final stages of the Korona Velocity jumpsuit mission probably leave most disabled people out. The controls required are far to precise for me and I have most of my faculties intact

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rab Lusox frekison
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I've been gone for a while only coming back to check in when there are updates. Something has me more encouraged to stay around this time and get back into Entropia. It's also been nice to see plenty of old players coming back.

A transparent Mindark team who are engaged with the community and focused on giving us a great experience is all I can ask for. I think they are heading in the right direction.

Thumbs Down

All this stuff looks more of the same to me. Promises for new systems, hints toward what could happen to help spark speculation and spending... So as a space player that's been in the game for a while (not the longest by far), this is what I've seen.

Equus released, promises of delivery missions, space mining, etc. All equus sold, space wasn't touched even a little for years.

Mission Galactica - Due to lack of prize rotation, and the availability of the items in mob loot pools outside of space the item is cheaper to buy, than to do the mission to get. Also all TT value of items given is not returned in tt value of item gained, so effectively MA is charging markup and collecting on the side from anyone silly enough not to notice the item is cheaper to buy, than to earn.

Loot 2.0 - Creation of efficiency as a counter balance to eco because MA needed a counter balance. The release of to many buffs, items with buffs, and how players figured out how to use them made insane dmg/pec spent ratio's possible. Once again MA collects money releasing the stuff, then devalues it, except this time by changing the whole system rather than not working on it... all under the guise of increased fairness. Though it did need to be done to correct their epic blunder, their lack of ownership of it is disturbing and leads to wondering if it was planned or not.

New CEO - Re-branding as far as I am concerned, the previous one bankrupted the credit-ability of the company and they needed to scrap up some more fast.

Space receives a rezoning - Frankly is half baked at best. There are major bugs with the camera system in relation to quads, pve, and pvp. A major example, since the camera update, if in pvp with another quad and utilizing 3rd person view, even if your aimed dead on and your cursor turns red, you have a 50% chance to just miss outright. Lag when hunting mobs results in your gun chain firing a bunch of ped into space once in a while. None of these new gameplay shattering bugs have been acknowledged or addressed.

So for me this video was a disappointment, more or less helps cement my view that MA's company policy is one based on hyping speculation bait to help increase the value of UL items, thus ped in the game to abandon for the next hype project since well they got the $ already, no need to own up on promises.

My 100% honest, unyielding advice to MA... Take the skeletons out of your closet and give them a proper burial before another RCE comes out and achieves stability.

ILBE DCINSIDE MASTER
    Society
    Corrupted Attack Nanochip 13, MA Edition
    with all of those almost 20years running game, remains one last big question

why server still shit so many lags?

game freezes often when "SINGLE ANOTHER PLAYERS SHOWD UP AS GREEN DOTS"

wp ty not

regards not

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    KrupT KrupT RaveR
    Images
    Still waiting for the tiering to be fixed as promised for a VU.

Not impressed with the hype over a video interview. Still doesn't change anything

Video vu. Written vu all the same imo

Empty promises

So we are all going to ignore how Buff the left guy is ( Dennis Antonsson) ? What pills is he on

Great video
    Last edited by Mac Farmer; 05-30-2020 at 08:02.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Oh, I just seen the notice of interview and watching it now.

Looks 'Well Done' and glad to actually see the folks behind the names.

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bul...interview.xml?

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    So we are all going to ignore how Buff the left guy is ? What pills is he on

Great video

I noticed after you said that.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast