Any idea or tool to save resource positions localy?

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
So any tool or similar for this?
I want info saved localy though (for now), not in a public site or so.
I want this to be presented visually.

Before VU 10 I used Excel for this where I did a scattergram over a map image, but I
don't have Excel on this computer I play on.
So any ideas or suggestions?

If you just want something to manually input claims and coordinates into without Excel, there are open access tools that do spreadsheets like OpenOffice. I use QGIS for mapping once I have the coordinates in a csv file.

That said, it's hard to beat LBML with OCR recognition and ability to output spreadsheets instead of writing them all down manually. Ido is the only person who would have access to the actual claim data, and they aren't even very active anymore. The server-wide stats only tell people so much, so I never worry about things from a privacy perspective there.

If you just want something to manually input claims and coordinates into without Excel, there are open access tools that do spreadsheets like OpenOffice. I use QGIS for mapping once I have the coordinates in a csv file.

That said, it's hard to beat LBML with OCR recognition and ability to output spreadsheets instead of writing them all down manually. Ido is the only person who would have access to the actual claim data, and they aren't even very active anymore. The server-wide stats only tell people so much, so I never worry about things from a privacy perspective there.

LBML gives a warning in F-Secure so I stay away from it atm. ;)
Maybe I should install Excel again, been a bit lazy there to install needed software,
on the other hand I want this PC as clean as possible.
I run zBrush and Houdini on it though , but have not PS or Office installed. :D :silly2:

LBML gives a warning in F-Secure so I stay away from it atm. ;)
Maybe I should install Excel again, been a bit lazy there to install needed software,
on the other hand I want this PC as clean as possible.
I run zBrush and Houdini on it though , but have not PS or Office installed. :D :silly2:

It's been mentioned a few times on the forum and elsewhere, but it's a false positive with LBML. Virus scanners just don't like how the code was obfuscated, and that's been an ongoing problem for awhile now. You either need to whitelist LBML on your scanner, or do so on your browser if it's throwing an error up while trying to get on to the website.

It's been mentioned a few times on the forum and elsewhere, but it's a false positive with LBML. Virus scanners just don't like how the code was obfuscated, and that's been an ongoing problem for awhile now. You either need to whitelist LBML on your scanner, or do so on your browser if it's throwing an error up while trying to get on to the website.

Yeah, should be possible to solve quite easy, but atm I need info localy in a set up
that fits my need. So I guess I'll either install Excel on this one or move one PC
that have it installed to this room (not optimal though).

Oh well, I'll see if someone have another solution to use, if not I guess its gonna
be Excel.

Back