FYI: Can't loot when you are alone in a team

Yea.. I have no recollection that they actually implemented this. What they did do was allow you to make a team and enter some caves/instances solo.

Now you can at least loot what you killed in a team if the team dies - that is something

So far those are the changes that i experimented on that subject:

Long time ago, if you were alone in team, killed a mob, then you couldnt loot it, except if you could find someone on your FL to join the team, as soon as you were 2 in team, you could loot the mob, if you disbanded the team, the loot was lost.

Few months ago, You could either find someone to join you or just disband the team and loot your mobs ( was fun as you could use making solo team to forbid autoloot for 2min then loot a bunch of mob when disbanding)

Now, no matter what, disbanding or adding someone in the team, if you were alone in team when the mob died, loot is gone. those "bug" always so convenient .

I think if you take an auto loot pill you can loot them, just can't do it by clicking the mob.

I think if you take an auto loot pill you can loot them, just can't do it by clicking the mob.

Just makes it worse as you get 10+ "cannot loot while in a team" messages per second

I'm sure it did it a while back. Killed mob in solo team, couldn't loot it so broke team and still couldn't loot then eat pill and auto looted mob.

I'm sure it did it a while back. Killed mob in solo team, couldn't loot it so broke team and still couldn't loot then eat pill and auto looted mob.

That's not looting while in the solo team.

Thanks for bringing this up again. Also struck me as odd that they announced it as done but it wasn't.

What they did do was allow you to make a team and enter some caves/instances solo.
This was already possible before, if I'm not terribly mistaken.

That's not looting while in the solo team.

It's not, but why do you need to be in a solo team? You can make a team to enter instance and then break it and everything is fine. This was just a work around in case you forgot to break team and killed a mob.

It's not, but why do you need to be in a solo team? You can make a team to enter instance and then break it and everything is fine. This was just a work around in case you forgot to break team and killed a mob.

Could be one of multiple reasons.

- you want to track loot
- you want to spam some sort of message
- you want to hunt anonymously

In my case I want the loot log. Either fix the solo teams or give us loot log without a team.

Either way I think if they announce something in VU notes, at the very least it should work and not be a total lie.

:eek:

I had this recently and relog worked.

I was alone in team to enter an instance, killed a mob before I had remembered to disband. Disbanded and killed a couple more, looted them all fine, but carcass of the unlootable remained. Tried pill + pet, nada. Relogged, then could loot that carcass fine.

If you are alone in team and shoot, you can exit the team and loot. Yes I'm talking about the same mob. Happened to me in a few MM instances.

If you are alone in team and shoot, you can exit the team and loot. Yes I'm talking about the same mob. Happened to me in a few MM instances.

Thats how it WORKED, not anymore, now you can do whatever you want, your loot is lost. (maybe relogging can fix some case, not sure)

Back