Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

Nice dam good VU! just would be nice to fix the trader acepting any kind of token amounts

Let's hope it's a bug that's going to be fixed, it doesn't look like it was meant to be like that. Imagine coming to the token trader with 99 tokens and he's like "do want to play a game?"

I had 64 left of agility tokens, which I exchanged. No problem really but sure had been
better to drop all at once. :silly2:

Question

Does an item's current tier level have any affect on the TIR? [Not sure if I worded that right]

For example, would a Tier 2.00 unl Emik Enigma L4 with a new TIR of 150 increase faster than it would if it were Tier 6.00 with TIR 150, if it were hunting the same mob, same mob level, same avatar and given neither were used with any attachments or buffs of any kind?

These changes sound really good.

Thanks! :)

All of these changes are positive. Nice!

Should we still hang onto our Attribute Tokens until we have about 70 points in the category? Or does this change mean that the tokens and traders may be gone when the Iron Missions are gone? :scratch2:

Very impressed with these notes :wtg:

:beerchug:

Very nice update, i like the changes.

This means that a damage enhancer inserted into a low-damage item such as the Sollomate Opalo will have an extremely low chance of breaking, compared to one attached to a high-damage item such as the Unique Dub & McCormick Terminator.

This one guess means, if i add dura enhancer to high dura armors, those will also break faster.
I wasnt able to break a single durability enhancer since the 10 months i play this game, i wonder how it will change.
Ofc i dont use enhanced armor often, but i was used it for Halloween, Christmas and Easter mayhem, and some other smaller hunt.

Looks like some nice changes to the tiering system! These are great patches, maybe not as flashy as some, but that's ok.

Patches like this show MindArk is concerned about game balance. I've been saying it for years, but this new management over their really seems to be taking the game in the right direction, and really trying to improve things around here.

Nice patch guys! :yay:

I had 64 left of agility tokens, which I exchanged. No problem really but sure had been
better to drop all at once. :silly2:

Does it mean "no more attribute tokens/attributes increasing"?

"The chance for enhancers to break is now directly and linearly proportional to the benefit provided."

As a MM owner, yay.

I haven`t seen such a good update in a long while.
Good job!:yay:

Great job!
A little disappointed that the comment about Calypso in the interview regarding immersion experience and sound was only for some adjustments to gun shots, foot steps and Calamusoids.

The tier values stated on my chip are nothing like how this states it should be.

I am 87/200

And I had much higher tiers than 87, where I have been stuck for months.

For example, a Tier 5 item with the following remaining TIR values:
Tier 6: 45
Tier 7: 80
Tier 8: 120
Tier 9: 75
Tier 10: 50
will now have 120 as its new single TIR value.

87 was for certain not my highest TIR, and now there is no way to verify aside from old screenshots.

Disappointing, I have an item worth more than 100k peds which tiers like shit for life now, I made 150k peds this week in stock trades, and still cant get excited enough to deposit lol. Maybe one day they will understand how to make their customers happy.

It was only for the remaining tiers on the weapon. Which means 87 was the best TIR in your remaining tiers.
You are still better off than before with the multiple and lower TIRs.
Some people will never be happy.

Now I tested for the attributes tokens, why we can choose only 1 or 100 ? :confused:

Why not any number between 1 and 100..?

Anyway I think it would be a really good idea to add at least a third option to change 10 tokens.
Most mission rewards give more than 10 tokens.
Less click, better for players, and maybe for servers..? :)

So why not make choices:

1 token.
10 tokens.
100 tokens.

PS: Nice update overall, but LAG spikes are still here. :lam:

Now I tested for the attributes tokens, why we can choose only 1 or 100 ? :confused:

Why not any number between 1 and 100..?

Anyway I think it would be a really good idea to add at least a third option to change 10 tokens.
Most mission rewards give more than 10 tokens.
Less click, better for players, and maybe for servers..? :)

So why not make choices:

1 token.
10 tokens.
100 tokens.

PS: Nice update overall, but LAG spikes are still here. :lam:

Do we have to redeem one token at a time? I figured the token redemption process would be like the drag-and-drop tier-upgrade interface / Missions requiring items interface.

Do we have to redeem one token at a time? I figured the token redemption process would be like the drag-and-drop tier-upgrade interface / Missions requiring items interface.

Yep it's drag and drop, but you have choice for only 1 or 100, nothing in between..

Basically you have to click the NPC, click the choice (1), click and drag your single token from inventory (after you split the stack in single item) and click OK.

I have to do that 99 times for my Stamina tokens.. :wtg:

That's why I said we need at least an option for 10 tokens there.

Yep it's drag and drop, but you have choice for only 1 or 100, nothing in between..

Basically you have to click the NPC, click the choice (1), click and drag your single token from inventory (after you split the stack in single item) and click OK.

Does it build stamina or require a ton of stamina to individually process that many tokens :silly2:

In 1980 the US government passed the Paperwork Reduction Act in order to reduce wasted paper and redundant forms. I know Entropia Universe had a similar change when auto-use was added to tools/weapons and Crafting was overhauled to allow it to run continuously.

Perhaps there is room to improve the quality of life for participants with this new Attribute Token interface. Allow stacks to be dragged to the Token Trader with a max of 100 tokens per stack?

No need to split stack, that is done automatically. I did that with 64 agility tokens, takes a
couple of minutes and then it's done, no big deal really, since it isn't something that will done
too often I guess. ;)

No need to split stack, that is done automatically. I did that with 64 agility tokens, takes a
couple of minutes and then it's done, no big deal really, since it isn't something that will done
too often I guess. ;)

Ah well indeed if it auto-pick just 1 so I don't need to split and then I'll save 396 clicks for the 99 Tokens.. :yay:

Anyway that's right it's not really a big deal, I didn't say it is, just it would be more convenient.
And maybe it would save server load, which, when you look at the lags, probably wouldn't be a bad thing..

I've just noticed another undocumented change to do with item statistics.

The way the skill requirements are displayed in the item into window have been changed, so that instead of displaying your progress as a percentage, it gives you your current level and the level required. E.g. on the M91 Augmented it says "Recommended Level Laser (Dmg) 93.2 / 148.0" for me.

More significantly, instead of saying "Learning Period: Not Yet", it gives the levels for which the Learning Period is active - 148.0-150.0 in the case of the M91 Aug. So we no longer have to guess, or have prior info about, the level an item is maxed at. It clearly states it in the info.

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't take the opportunity to put an exact decay value in the item info while they were at it, but this is a very good change.

Well done, thanks!!!
Great pack of additional good mood, optimism and fun in it ;)
Mentors will need some adjustments for their "kids" - I guess some prints could become attractive for skilling/training.

Great VU overall. I've been having great TT for both mining and crafting since. Not that it neccesarily has anything to do with it, but I like to think the shiny VU is good luck.

Webshop still seems to have issues though. 2-FA works fine logging into the game, but trying to use the webshop results in a bad code warning when trying to buy something.

makes things easier to tier, but that killed my collection dreams
all the items i paid a hefty premium for with 3 digits on all 10 tiers are now worthless lol even to me...
time to sell my crap and craft more ep 4

I think the SIB section could use a little love. It is a great start, but maybe there could still be a place for:

• Not Yet
  • Yes
  • Not Anymore

Could make things even better :wtg:

Ah well indeed if it auto-pick just 1 so I don't need to split and then I'll save 396 clicks for the 99 Tokens.. :yay:

Anyway that's right it's not really a big deal, I didn't say it is, just it would be more convenient.
And maybe it would save server load, which, when you look at the lags, probably wouldn't be a bad thing..

You still have to click 99 times though in this case, but no need to split them yourself first which i did and figured this is so stupid until i tried all. Did that with agility token yesterday. Couldn't be arsed with some 85 intelligence token. Figure it's a bug and it'll be sorted next update. I hope lol

I read through the notes and frankly I think that was a load of crap. I mean they are telling us what that have changed that are beyond any control of ours and I don't see how this helps me get more loot or anything else for that matter. The info really does not help me at all that I can see.

Does anyone remember when the new loot system was introduced ? Do you remember the part about when hunting everything makes a diff ? The weapon, armor, enhancers and so on. I have been asking since then for a mob counter to show how many mobs were killed on your current run (it should be apparent the more mobs you kill the more loot for the same amount of ped). It would then be possible to see what weapon, armor etc. to use to receive the most kills and hence most loot. I know that luck is involved either good or bad, but over the long haul the more info the better. I realize that a lot of players try to hunt the biggest mob they can handle. Me on the other hand hunt much smaller mobs and kill many more/ped. Kerrbies and below are my meat. I have records for my last 7618 runs over the past couple of years and although I am not killing it, I am not completely losing my butt either and I enjoy the game much more. I didn't like standing in front of the same mob shooting and healing for 8 or 10 minutes and losing 10 ped each.

One thing I have made a suggestion and a support case and the only reply I get was we will past it on and heard nothing more. I have made a post or two and nothing, except everyone that replied loved the idea but nothing from anyone from MA.

Maybe this time, but I doubt it because I am not sure they want to us be all that efficient.

***WARNING***

I just put 100 intel tokens into the trader and it gave me 1 point of stamina. I did not select stamina. I didn't even have stamina tokens in my inventory.

***WARNING***

I just put 100 intel tokens into the trader and it gave me 1 point of stamina. I did not select stamina. I didn't even have stamina tokens in my inventory.

This is code for: MA doesn't want players with more intelligence, they want ones with more stamina.
Ty for the warning.

I just put 100 intel tokens into the trader and it gave me 1 point of stamina

well, I would say: gratz :rolleyes:

***WARNING***

This is a known issue and will be fixed in an upcoming patch. The affected conversion mission has been disabled until then.

Please file a support case and the correct attributes will be applied to your avatar.

Back