Namokillers's Blog

Namokiller

Provider
Amaury NamoKiller Puma
Hello everyone, some will recognize me,others will not, I have been playing for a few years already, having started the game by the sweat, then the trade, until the arrival ofmy 18 years old I played without money.
I tried myself a little in all professions without ever persevering to the maximum, having made alot of beginner mistakes, notably with a little gambling in craft after getting my first little job and credit card, I then started mining , I spent a lot of time on rocktropia without ever having big one. After a few years break here and there, I started playing again during the coronavirus period,

I often wanted to make a blog, to keep track of my progress, and today I start. It is important to me to reach level 70 and unlock commando as well as some other skills.

I do not have any illusions, I am a little in uncertainty about the general return, a lot of things concern me, notably the overall drop in items in loot at low level,as well as this efficiency which plays a more important part i think.

The mainly hunted creatures will be:Trooper (01-03) Warrior (01-09) (Caperon Young) and rarely Primordial Longu(Young-Domi), Rextelum(Weak-Strong).

The setup used will be:

Calytrek Spirit MK1 Unl + Dante (62.3Eff)
Mah'Ketta + 6A, Pixie + 5B, Gremlin +5B, Herb Box, Regen 8 (emergency, or during skills boost)
Almost no Markup will be spent with the exception of enhancers to chase certain maturities where I will feel a need to spend less protection.

I do not know how far I will go, It will also give an overview of the overall return on low level creatures with entry level equipment.
I regret not having tracked my returns earlier.
I will update the blog every week, or month, since I will be back to work soon. A screen of my spreadsheet will be attached to get an idea.Right side of the sheet will make me able to see the markup earned on my journey,then i will reset value and update left side day by day.

In any case, do not hesitate to give me advice or any other, I really like to learn from others, wish me luck guys.

(ps:sorry for my english,I used a bit translator..)

Last edited:
31/10/2020
Blp sniper 69(55.69%)/ Evader 37(5.91%)/ Animal Looter 34(78.91%) / 202 hp / 276183 pts skill

30/11/2020
Blp sniper 70(47.19%)/ Evader 37(97.38%)/ Animal Looter 36(7.27%) / 211 hp / 285592 pts skill

November 2020 :

index.php

Month Hunt Only :
TT spend : 32252.14
TT Return : 30308.83
TT net return : -1 943,31
TT % return : 93.97%
Result with Mu : -1 241.03

Overall Months (all profs):

MonthTT spendTT ReturnResult / (%tt-Return)Results with Mu/Avg mu found
June 202059819.5657176.44-2643.12 (95.58 %)-1735.26 (101.59%)
July 20207094.856483.73-611.12 (91.39 %)-307.85 (104.97%)
August 20208539.727477.06-1062.06 (87.56%)-805.32 (104.53%)
September 202025103.8623826.45-1277.41 (94.91%)-516.37 (103.71%)
October 202065429.9661059-4370.96 ( 93.32%)-2774.20 (103%)
November38988.4636277.27-2711.20 (93.05%)-1835.60 (102.82%)
Yearly204976.40191866.77-13109.64 (93.6%)-7458.21

Last edited:
You may want to avoid dmg enhancers and just go with bigger armor depending on markup as all markup on enhancer breakage is pure loss if you try to up your damage to avoid buying more armor.

yes I think you're right my overall markup is really low ,playing with enhancer would be actually pure loss

Not a very good start for a first week,after reading here and there my avg% tt return would suit my actual efficiency/looter lvl ,I admit I tend to undervalue a bit markup,and of course I try to sell higher ,but no need to be good at math to see it's not a good overall return . I would need to do 150 ped markup / run ~ to reach the break even point.

So bad because robot was one of the last thing that continue to motivate me playing,it remember me the old time of project entropia :)

Few years ago I remember there was more items,ESI even in low mob ,I'm on my 6th repeatable trooper after two month I only had 1 omegaton predator (L) :D . With that new loot system 2.0 big multiplier on mob totally disappeared , I remember those 9k multiplier dropping every week on argo ,drone & cie,they were like a money loan from Mindark .

Today after 2 months playing the only one big multiplier on hunt that drop was 2116 on allophyl old (4162 ped by Kit Catuhlu Kat ,Gratz ! ) . So in the end we don't have anymore regular items in low mob, no more money loan multiplier .

I'm not complaing ,and I understand today things have changed and I should adapt myself.

But today to reach that break even point ,not much options are possible :

1) Invest few k € to buy a good efficiency weapon
2) Be a reseller / scammer trader (wich i don't really like )

Or Admit the fact you are ready to loose X € / month and stop playing when reaching that limit .

What is your opinion about my feeling?

I can understand why u feel that way, i sometimes feel the same, but then i realise the more i shoot the higher looter ill be n the better the TT ret will be.

Yes and I think I must not be the only one in that situation , but if I take an example ,

If I deposit 100 euros per month , I can cycle 20K ped x0.95 (loose 1k/ month) that would mean 666 ped /day cycled ~ , it's barely 1h of entertainment without any thrill with my setup :laugh:

Not a very good start for a first week,after reading here and there my avg% tt return would suit my actual efficiency/looter lvl ,I admit I tend to undervalue a bit markup,and of course I try to sell higher ,but no need to be good at math to see it's not a good overall return . I would need to do 150 ped markup / run ~ to reach the break even point.

So bad because robot was one of the last thing that continue to motivate me playing,it remember me the old time of project entropia :)

Few years ago I remember there was more items,ESI even in low mob ,I'm on my 6th repeatable trooper after two month I only had 1 omegaton predator (L) :D . With that new loot system 2.0 big multiplier on mob totally disappeared , I remember those 9k multiplier dropping every week on argo ,drone & cie,they were like a money loan from Mindark .

Today after 2 months playing the only one big multiplier on hunt that drop was 2116 on allophyl old (4162 ped by Kit Catuhlu Kat ,Gratz ! ) . So in the end we don't have anymore regular items in low mob, no more money loan multiplier .

I'm not complaing ,and I understand today things have changed and I should adapt myself.

But today to reach that break even point ,not much options are possible :

1) Invest few k € to buy a good efficiency weapon
2) Be a reseller / scammer trader (wich i don't really like )

Or Admit the fact you are ready to loose X € / month and stop playing when reaching that limit .

What is your opinion about my feeling?

Hi, I've seen you plenty of times in the Trooper fields :). On topic: Your returns at 95% is about avarage from my experience. If you cycle big peds you will of course loose more at 95% but your chances of hitting multipliers will also increase. To be fair, you are one 1k+ loot short of breakeven in a month, which is of course rare, but not unheard of. You also gain plenty of skills. Ask yourself if the entertainment this game gives you is worth is worth 130 USD/month. For some the answer is no, for me it's yes.

Yes since 1st may I think I almost spend all my day from morning to evening on those field due to coronavirus , and no ,i'm ok with you Jay , this game permitted me to not think too much about bad things happenning during this coronavirus . Finally this evening I will be able to go to work again ,and retrieve a 'normal' life again :)

But for the moment the only option I could take is just reduce my grind ,keep money for investing in better stuff later.

I'm a bit sad because motivation is here ,but overall results no ,anyway as always,if you have advice to give or any, maybe change planet ,mob or I don't know , I'm open for any advice.

out of your 33k ped cycled you were only able to make 340 ped markup?!?

No , as I said previously I undervalued a bit my markup on sheet ,considering the tax from auctionneer ,I did a bit simulation with selling with good price in good moment i would only win something like 8-10 ped more per day of grind, I'm still far away to be able to survive ,but If you have a better mob to grind ,I'm open to any advice Prophet

Results for june added , this month I unlocked Salvaging /Robotology :) . Last run were on exarosaur @ port atlantis ,and I was surprised to have an avg MU bigger than troop :laugh: ,well I think next month will be mainly exa and few craft with money from sweat , I hope July will be better in AVG mu % ,see you soon ,the adventure continue .

Results july added, lvl 30 animal looter reached this time , less cycle ,less loss ,increased avg MU , I did few crafts but not a single Recycled explo bp looted this month , Exarosaur is not so bad with Blazar , muscle ,hide sold in small qantity with bigger MU

Results for august added, few condition crafting bring me losses , but i wasn't expected much due to cost/clic vs number try :LOL: , september I will focus more on those little exa only ,and hope for results like july .

Intéressant Namo hâte de voir la suite ;)

Interesting Namo can't wait to see the rest ;)

Hey again ,another month ,another loss :cautious: , Calytrek MK1 sold, having a bigger bankroll ,From 22th September I switched from a 57.5 % EFF weapon to 68.2 % EFF weapon , I was using LP-10+A103 ,not bad setup to grind exarosaur,but as I want to unlock Commando ,I will finish the last 2 levels with BLP rifle setup, of course I will loose ECO & cie,( BC-10+Amp13p)but will cost me nearly half TT cycle , 2 level left = 200 % ,each codex make me earn 20%+18% ~ ,so i need to cycle approximatively 5 Codex @ 5500 ped each = 27500 ~ (should be doable on 1 month If I grind crazy exarosaur ) but on other hand I will craft myself gun, I crafted some guns last few days, TT return was not good (but i did not much try) but finally on Markup Spend VS markup saved by gun it's more interesting . So this month I will craft my gun/amp myself mu will be counted as markup spend in craft , and those weapons will be counted as TT spend only on hunt return .
This month ,I will use mainly BC -10+Amp13p (69.6 %Eff)

Last edited:
October added , month was really smooth on Exa until I try some run on low-mid mob ,and the dry spell hitted me hard , those bad run were mainly during week end, maybe too much volatility..who know... I tought I was able to unlock commando this month ,but I forgot the Increased ped cycle required after each codex completed :LOL:, as you can notice average markup on Exarosaur dropped just after the last patch due to nerf on blazar drop . I will finish the half level that remain to unlock commando ,and maybe will slow my Money/Time invested in EU. See you next month :cool:

Back