Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

PEWWWWW Get one now!!!!!!! some nice pics!! plz add yours! :p

Works good in team :D

go figure...the BIkini isn't as gay as the MANkini wtf?

Works good in team :D

hahahaha its amazing!!! :)

@Aloisius the bikini its a nice custome but this time was the time to mens being an "object" and not womens like always :)

Added msg about inequality and Mankini becoming only usable on NI/AG

Hello mates,

I have this AMAZING Mankini for sell:

This custome is being amazing, seeing people have fun with it its just great. People hunting big things in mankini, people mining or people just dancing... just amazing, was time for mens character show a little more "meat" than girls and this its the item for it! thanks all for your support buying them to me :)

100ped - could be less depending on market :)

Since seems that in this game we have a lot of hypocrite guys that have complaint about us having fun with the mankini, they have become JUST USABLE on NI/AG, but MA still letting use the Female Stocks on Public places, letting us see the sexism and the inequality they support. Anyway i will still selling it at a fair MU for the people that want use it on NI/AG we must go there and make MA see how much we support this kind of equality items ingame

pretty funny i can still show off my nipples with my body stocking ... wait i cant untill MA moves my ava away from toulan : / i got stuck there unable to log in

Well i guess Boorums are moving to NI/AG too :D

The fact this is technically an 18+ game , for the Snowflakes out there taking offence , go find a PG rated game to play , tnx Bai

People are so dumb complaining about pixels , PC much?????

Well i guess Boorums are moving to NI/AG too :D

The fact this is technically an 18+ game , for the Snowflakes out there taking offence , go find a PG rated game to play , tnx Bai

People are so dumb complaining about pixels , PC much?????

It seems yep.. but not complaining about female characters showing all... and the worst part this its the first PP item with limitation of use ingame, making a bad precedent for PP items vs Ma items... I will let all mankinis at +20 for the people that want use it on NI/AG.

It seems yep.. but not complaining about female characters showing all... and the worst part this its the first PP item with limitation of use ingame, making a bad precedent for PP items vs Ma items... I will let all mankinis at +20 for the people that want use it on NI/AG.

DONT YOU DARE LET ME CATCH YOU DOING SEXY DANCE < i will deport you to NI/AG too :D :D :D

a

Any idea why it was restricted to NI/AG? was this item craftable from this planet only? Why would you restrict an item to dead planets. MA is really showing their worth.

Any idea why it was restricted to NI/AG? was this item craftable from this planet only? Why would you restrict an item to dead planets. MA is really showing their worth.

same reason certain pets cannot leave certain planets... Yes, you'd think in a virtual universe an item could be used anywhere, but it just ain't so.

In some cases, the Planet Partner could be more at fault than Mindark... as in the case of the Monria pets that used to be able to be spawned anywhere at level 1 until Monria's owner asked them to limit it so that they can only spawn on non-Calypso planets after level 7...

Because MA gets butthurt about PP items easily. If they are too popular or better than caly items, out comes the nerf hammer.

You would think the supreme authority in the game would like, you know, vet these items before they put them in the game, but I guess that costs too much.

Model CEO got to get her hair did ya hear.

same reason certain pets cannot leave certain planets... Yes, you'd think in a virtual universe an item could be used anywhere, but it just ain't so.

In some cases, the Planet Partner could be more at fault than Mindark... as in the case of the Monria pets that used to be able to be spawned anywhere at level 1 until Monria's owner asked them to limit it so that they can only spawn on non-Calypso planets after level 7...

Can be true some pets are limited to some planets, but tell me why Mankinis must be banned of it use outside NI but things liks bodystocking or underwear let female characters show all and let just a little to imagination?... This is sexism and if im not wrong homophobic in some ways

Someone at MA HQ may be homophobic. If it was Womankini, MA would have probably accepted it, based on other armor parts we have had for years.

Someone at MA HQ may be homophobic. If it was Womankini, MA would have probably accepted it, based on other armor parts we have had for years.

Well, can't speak to that assertion but the Bikini wasn't banned. Maybe some penis envy?

It is highly suspect to me. It was a popular item; a big success for AG/NI. Mindark is clearly at blame here. If they didn't like it, it should have never made it into the game. Isn't this the first planet bound clothing item?

:eyecrazy: wooow finally!
I will def. buy one of this later, any pics of the F one?

LOL Afro, that's why it is called a MANkini :p

Can be true some pets are limited to some planets, but tell me why Mankinis must be banned of it use outside NI but things liks bodystocking or underwear let female characters show all and let just a little to imagination?... This is sexism and if im not wrong homophobic in some ways

You can use Mankini everywhere, just can't make them everywhere I think.

My healer wears them when he runs around with me healing on Caly lol

You can use Mankini everywhere, just can't make them everywhere I think.

My healer wears them when he runs around with me healing on Caly lol

They was changed to only usable in AG/NI, this last week we as using it everywhere without problem.

In my opinion, I just think there is a problem of money and planet partners. Someone devised the Borat for their planet (NI), but the auction sales and fees went to Calypso. In old times, the same thing happened with RT's pets. By other hand, anothers sexy women's clothes were not devised outside of calypso. And Calypso did not care if thats clothes were sold on another planet, because that was not constitutes its main profit. Maybe I am wrong, but thats what i believe. :cool:

That's lame MA... Come on let the boys have fun on all planets, rocking out with their butts out!

Yeah its pretty cancerous if they're limited male costumes but female avatars have costumes that show EVERYTHING. hell, even armor that gives them spiked tits. Bodystocking leaves zero to imagination. Its stupid how this is like the only clothing item to be planet wide banned.

I can definitely sense some form of sexist or homophobic remark causing the ban. It is "their game" but WE pay the bills and its a fucked ideal. They should ban all female avatars sex appeal clothing or make it so they cannot customize their breastsize. But you know, a god fearing man hates the gays lol.

No big deal in my opinion..

Would you even wear it in RL? Would y'all wear that in RL.. would you hump any guys just to have your fun in RL?

Its not the equality between W and M which is to question here but the use made of the Mankini which is really to question.
Don't mix up sexy and gross trolling...

To answer my own question. I'd not wear it IRL but maybe to make my closest ones laugh in a late evening... and i probably wouldnt

Back