Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

Darlas

Alpha
Society
Laid Back
Darlas darlas dark stone
Hello mates,

I have this AMAZING Mankini for sell:

This custome is being amazing, seeing people have fun with it its just great. People hunting big things in mankini, people mining or people just dancing... just amazing, was time for mens character show a little more "meat" than girls and this its the item for it! thanks all for your support buying them to me :)

100ped - could be less depending on market :)

Since seems that in this game we have a lot of hypocrite guys that have complaint about us having fun with the mankini, they have become JUST USABLE on NI/AG, but MA still letting use the Female Stocks on Public places, letting us see the sexism and the inequality they support. Anyway i will still selling it at a fair MU for the people that want use it on NI/AG we must go there and make MA see how much we support this kind of equality items ingame

Last edited:
Lol, any way to have it painted gold?

I dont have enough lvl for it but we can try to find a texturer with gold texture :)

:eyecrazy: wooow finally!
I will def. buy one of this later, any pics of the F one?

The F dont have a mankini, have a Bikini hahahaahha i can post a image if you want know the guy that loot it. Are different items :p

Now I have seen it all in this game.. my life in complete..:laugh:

fff.jpg

The F one looks like it will work nicely in outfit combinations :)

outfit.jpg

Michael Mike Duval made these for me and has the BP atm if anyone is looking for one :)

Last edited:
I'll buy it for BO

Hit me up when ever you're available in game

fff.jpg

The F one looks like it will work nicely in outfit combinations :)

outfit.jpg

Michael Mike Duval made these for me and has the BP atm if anyone is looking for one :)

Interesting the male one shows more "cleavage" than the female counterpart. :ahh:

Interesting the male one shows more "cleavage" than the female counterpart. :ahh:

Yes they said that was deliberate, as its usually the women who get the exposing things, so made the opposite this time :D I love it :)

Hello mates,

I have this AMAZING Mankini for sell:

100ped

Not to be judgemental here , but it doesn't have a place for the rest of the equipment ?

Not to be judgemental here , but it doesn't have a place for the rest of the equipment ?
i know i know... i have a small thing :( but big ones fit there too lol

Boorum Texture :scratch2:

sound good lol im thinking in rainbow crystals or jori

This game is fading from the original core...

But if there are customers, lets feed them

Ashi outpost already turned into the pink parade :eyecrazy:

The game is becoming better with this fan service hahaha now the men’s can show some meat too hahaha some mankini on auction atm :)

Can you go to Toulan in this? :laugh:

Hahahaha if anyone there ask me for a mankini or one of my armors, sure hahahaah

Bump! still some on Stock, not much :p . Take one or come to me "papito"

Back