Taming Karmoosh Aleef?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi all

So in the update for Toulan,

New Taming Content (edited for this post)

. Introducing Toulan's new tameable creature "Karmoosh Aleef"
. Toulan Master Tamer NPC Kenda, have been moved from Nahar City to Stable and now has 2 Missions.

I can't find this NPC Kenda anywhere.

Mission : Taming Karmoosh Aleef

Requires hunting all 5 Wave Spawners Boss Mobs, after completing the mission NPC Kenda will provide a "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key"

Mission : Give Me Your Karmoosh Lateef

NPC Kenda asks for your "Karmoosh Lateef", she will take it and in return provide you with a "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key"

. Fauna & Flora Lab 2 Building is now open (there is only building 1 and 3), containing Karmoosh Aleef Lab, for both a Solo or Team portal entrance to its dedicated instance, which consumes "Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key" for entry.

. The Karmoosh Aleef Lab room requires "Nawacore MK3" as a requirement to enter.

Where does one get a Mawacore MK3 from?

Help would be appreciated

Cheers
Bjorn

Reactions: Ted
Subscribing as I was wondering about the same thing....

I found the stable outside Nafar village and the Kenda NPC. But she would talk unless you have the Nawacore MK3.
I have the 4 parts of the Nawacore MK2, went to the Nawacore agent who just seems to want to buy sweat or get you to kill TabTab.

So the question is, once you get the Nawacore MK parts, how do you turn them into the final product?

I found the stable outside Nafar village and the Kenda NPC. But she would talk unless you have the Nawacore MK3.
I have the 4 parts of the Nawacore MK2, went to the Nawacore agent who just seems to want to buy sweat or get you to kill TabTab.

So the question is, once you get the Nawacore MK parts, how do you turn them into the final product?

If I remember correctly, you need to get the Mk1 first, for this you'll need to kill small mobs or gather sweat. Then you proceed to making Mk2, then Mk3.

You need to kill tabtab or give sweat and get the mk 1 then the npc have the option where you can upgrade the mk1 to mk2 with the parts ...

Subscribing to know thw rest :)

I will be streaming this later hoping to fill in the gaps :) Will pop the video up when its done too for anyone who misses it.

So instead of giving the lateef a buff we've been waiting for for years and were promised one by team toulan, it's now degraded into a key?

Unsurprised face. Promises made, promises broken. Mindark's motto.

The Nawa core parts are looted from the CUHOF Cave instances - both Mk2 and Mk3 parts drop from the same instances. Parts A-E drop in the corresponding instances of Caves 1-5. The parts can be traded, so you will find some of them on auction.

You trade the core parts for the core unit with the same NPC in Nahar City who gives the Mk1 Core Unit mission.

The mission to trade Karmoosh Lateef for the Key is so people who already have Lateef (with no good buffs) can get the key and tame Karmoosh Aleef (with buffs including Auto Loot) - I guess Lateef could not be changed.

If you complete the mission to kill the 5 wave bosses, you will now get the key instead the old system, where you got the ability to create a 1-time limited spawn of Karmoosh Lateef.

I saw a report on Toulan Forum that Aleef is near impossible to tame, such that it may be bugged.

Peace, Miles

The Karmoosh Aleef Lab room requires "Nawacore MK3" as a requirement to enter.

Where does one get a Nawacore MK3 from?

We can obtain the basic Nawacore from the Agent Npc near the Nahar City gates.
He will ask either 10k sweat or kill 100 tabtab.

Once we have the basic Nawacore, the same Npc will offer us to upgrade it to Nawcore Mk2.

To do this we should collect 5 NawaCore Mk2 fragments: A, B, C, D and E

We can obtain the Mk2 or Mk3 fragments from Cuhof 01 - 05 instances or auction.
In Cuhof 01 instance we will loot mostly Mk2/Mk3 fragment A, Cuhof 02 - fragment B etc...

Once we have all the Mk2 fragments, the Npc will upgrade the basic NawaCore to NawaCore Mk2.

The same procedure applies to the NawaCore Mk3 upgrade once we collect all Mk3 fragments.

I hope this will help.

Back