Whom to contact concerning LA Management on CP ?

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
Or rather, what say do shareholders have ?!
Really would like to finish my Bronze Aurli Mission, Kreltins went like a breeze but Dome4 has some nasty Queens and Majestics in it. One Queen is manageable most of the time, except those times they double crit in a row, especially when you have two of them on you and the crits seem to be synced :D
Not to mention the moment 3-4 people are in it one can not really get a high number of kills.
Would like a 50% higher density in Dome4 with a maturity below Majestic.
Whom can I ask ?
Need to kill roughly 8k of them (which took me roughly 2 months in Dome 3 for Bronze Kreltins and not even hunting daily there).

This might be CP specific, but in general, where do shareholders got something to say ?On any LA I could ask the owner to have a higher density or change in maturity, but what about CP or Ancient Greece or any other LAs that are converted to shares ?

hmmm....over 120 views and no one seems to have an idea?

Submit a Support Ticket

There has been no further details as to how share holders might be able to vote for how a LA is managed.

Interesting topic! Maybe Buzz has some thoughts/could share what he knows/etc...

Opened a supportcase on the 11th of June, nobody looked at it up to now.
Contacted Buzz Lightyear bad sadly he has nothing to do with CP anymore.
ASked for an update on the support case last week, nothing.
Contacted live support yesterday...

It seems that the "deelopment team" is responsible for it and they are on vacations.
I do not know how long the fertilizers last, but I hope they last longer than those vacations, because they are also responsible for that.

Dome 1 is the lower maturity
Dome 4 is the higher maturity

As a result, you must come geared/prepared for which ever dome you're in.

If you're getting swarmed then in dome 4 then you should probably step down to dome 1 or change your hunting strategy. Stay near the edge of the dome and use a long range tagger if needed. However, I don't think that a whole dome should be changed to cater to a minority.

Dome 1 is the lower maturity
Dome 4 is the higher maturity

As a result, you must come geared/prepared for which ever dome you're in.

If you're getting swarmed then in dome 4 then you should probably step down to dome 1 or change your hunting strategy. Stay near the edge of the dome and use a long range tagger if needed. However, I don't think that a whole dome should be changed to cater to a minority.

I can handle myself in Dome 4 EXCEPT if all the sudden a second and a third Queen spawns on me.
And no matter what you do, you can not survive 2 criticals in a row from a Queen, highest Crit I saw was 230.
And yeah, sure I used a tagger, and had a second Queen spawn on me (surely not because of any other in Dome killing, because I was alone, like almost allways)

And as far as "minority" goes, the majority comes in there, hunts for 10 minutes and leaves again. They are surely not trying to finish the bronze mission, for which Dome1 would not help me at all.

• Energized Fertilizer necessary to maintain creature spawns in the biodomes will be acquired on the normal auction at market prices by the MindArk CrystalPalace Manager avatar

Anyone ever sold any fertilizer to this avatar?

They can create Official items with decay of 1pec and insane healing amounts but they can't make Crystal Palace independent spawn like every untaxed spawn at planet. What a joke! Just another way to make sure few more ped are removed from the game this way.

But hey! Everyone believe in what they want!

sorry bro, think you play this long enought to know that ma cares a shit what we players (paying customers) want or need nor does their support. just live with it or dont do it. ma wont listen anyways (i didnt even read what the problem is, just the first lines with support case etc.)

Opened a supportcase on the 11th of June, nobody looked at it up to now.
Contacted Buzz Lightyear bad sadly he has nothing to do with CP anymore.
ASked for an update on the support case last week, nothing.
Contacted live support yesterday...

It seems that the "deelopment team" is responsible for it and they are on vacations.
I do not know how long the fertilizers last, but I hope they last longer than those vacations, because they are also responsible for that.

Back