The Mul's are Back!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
mulmun.jpg

The Mul mutants: Mulmun, Muluk-hir, and Mulaak´f, are known for increasingly violent behaviour during this time of year, and they are now on the move!

Large groups of Mul's have been spotted near Fort Ithaca and Fort Zeus, south of Fort Pandora, and around Jason Center. Elite Mul’s have been spotted at all of those locations, with the exception of Fort Ithaca.

Researchers have studied possible explanations for the Mul's behaviour for many seasons. Studies have revealed that members of all Mul tribes assemble to take part in ritual dancing and brawling while becoming increasingly aggressive. The purpose of the rituals is believed to be a rite of passage and connected to the annual migration season expected to start in a few weeks.

The Muls are fearsome when they target colonists and can attack with massive impact damage. Using the proper armor and armor plate enhancers is essential to mitigate their attacks. Plan your hunt carefully and let's keep the Calypso settlements safe!

Originally Posted Here

Lovely news :)
My iron missions will be so happy lol

While it's nice to see this mob to allow players to finish their missions.

/ rant on

Why all these event mobs all gotta drop spleen and output components? You crash market intentionally MA?

All event mobs should drop only shrapnel, ESI, tier components, (L) items and rare UL items.

Last time I played output was 185% now 115%. Spleen now gonna be 102%.

/rant off.

Can anyone report what is where? I can update/summarize

Fort Ithaca - where, maturity?
Fort Zeus - East, elites; West, Outcasts, Raiders, Hunters mixed w/Corn (crap spawn, lazy MA as usual)
Fort Pandora - South, Mulaak'f Raiders, Outcasts
Jason Center - Around, maturity?

Last edited:
Anyone know where smaller Mulaak'f are?

Have found the ones south of Pandora but the smallest there seem to be Raiders..

Edit, found Outcasts further south of Pandora ...

Last edited:
they droppin spleen? all im getting is shrap and liver, and a board, oh, and a 2020 gun, from looter elites

Can anyone report what is where? I can update/summarize

Fort Ithaca - where, maturity?
Fort Zeus - East, elites; West, Outcasts, Raiders, Hunters mixed w/Corn (crap spawn, lazy MA as usual)
Fort Pandora - South, Mulaak'f Raiders, Outcasts
Jason Center - Around, maturity?

Thank You..Thank You :wtg:

Yay! Iron missions to be done! :yay:

Just what I have been waiting for; let's go...:handgun:

Back