Anyone else have particularly terrible loot yesterday?

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
Loot was so bad for me yesterday I actually noticed. I pretty much always cover ammo. Maybe 1 hunt every two weeks of cycling 3k ped in ammo a day I don't cover ammo.

Yesterday, I did not cover ammo in every session except for 1.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed anything.

3k ped almost u spend in 1h with XLTC T10 XD

Yesterday was bad for me.

But.. this is almost always the case this year. Gotta get the markups.

Loot was so bad for me yesterday I actually noticed. I pretty much always cover ammo. Maybe 1 hunt every two weeks of cycling 3k ped in ammo a day I don't cover ammo.

Lucky you, I never cover ammo.

yesterday was good for me

its normal mate, just a bad day. Again the game is dynamic, so for you to have good days, you also need bad days :yay: just keep on shooting

Last few days been really bad. No doubt someone gonna hit something massive in the next few days, week.

its been a bad few weeks for me. I've depo'd almost $1k in the past 3 weeks and have not covered ammo in as long. been very bad.

I try to take a break for a day or so when I my returns go down, but this is crazy. I finally resorted to hunting low level mobs for skilling, and still not doing well. I'm a very eco/eff hunter.

I don't know what is going on. I wanted to post this very topic myself, but as toxic as people are treated on here, I figured it wasn't worth the trouble.

Last edited:
I did ok yesterday but the day before I did real good. I had 4 globals in my 5 hour hunt and ended up with 40% more ammo than when I started.

Been poor for me for a few days. That seems to be a normal part of the cycle. There do appear to be multiple wave functions in play, for a mob (BP, mining resource), an area, planet and for my ava. Then you have tool used.

With the mobs I usually hunt/ores/tools and amps used to mine, my cycle generally "picks up" within a couple of weeks.

Great and maybe helpful post from the past on bankroll management, I believe while you were out https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?287791-Risk-of-Ruin-Bankroll-Management

Mayhem and migration coming up, they are stocking the lootpool :D

The last 3-4 days have been bad for me, but I did get some good loot before that so I don't complain.

Learn to pace yourself. If you have a particular bad streak. Log out. Come back over a week or so. I can only play for as long as my depos last. If it goes faster than usual, I stop for a extended period, and dont depo. ( Requires self-decipline). This aint no cheap game no more. Especially if you play at a high-stakes lvl. :wise:

If you stop for a month, you come back with a fresh vigor and really enjoy the game-time. ( Give the loot-pool some proper time to build-up.)

I've been playing PE for 15 years LOL. I am pretty familiar with the ups and downs :). I am not upset or anything merely curious.

You have very good points.

Just to be clear, I was just curious. Not upset or anything. I seem to be getting somewhere between 30 and 40 globals a week on average.

Honestly, I am wondering if another ATH is starting to build.

Back