Question: can anymody explain this?

allarom

Old Alpha
Allar allarom Mark
found this older video of mine. i got global effect way before the mob was dead. and no, there was no other globals around that might have triggered shared loot global (check feed and ticker):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W47gxdlfkIw

Could be delay/lag from the mob you killed before that one since you get affect again after you kill this one.

Not easy to decipher since you don't have global chat on, but it seems like a global on a shared mob that maybe only hit you once so you didn't get any loot?

most likely you've touched a shared loot mob, you got the global effect because of the armor decay and the shrapnel got into storage.

but there wasnt any shared mob killed in that time. you can see that i had globals enabled after i killed this mob and got real global

but there wasnt any shared mob killed in that time. you can see that i had globals enabled after i killed this mob and got real global

It was lootius showing up in advance :) , i dont know man.

the swirl is just a partical system in the client, my guess is just a glitch triggered it somehow... if you spent a little time with a memory debugger you could figure out the address for the trigger and swirl yourself until you went blind and grew hair on your palms.. i wouldn't think too much about it or start to form any new loot theories around it

... if you spent a little time with a memory debugger you could figure out the address for the trigger and swirl yourself until you went blind and grew hair on your palms..

Sounds like a budding new business opportunity ;)

I remember some VU where you got the global animation for professional levels or something similar.

Was removed after people complained.

Shared mobs as messi said but probably not Caly's since there are no globals indeed. Perhaps you died to some big shared oratans that day on Ark, then came to Caly? I once "got" a hof from a shared lancer boss that killed me 10 hours earlier, could have been on a different planet by then.

Yeah very disappointing, getting global effects but don't get anything, one single hit from shared mobs on your armor is enough to trigger it. I was astonished some years ago when that also happened to me. Link

I had a similar "issue" recently, lucky you that you got global in the end :D for me it was only swirls without actual loot. Here is the support case record:
2020-04-12 11:46 You wrote:

Hello,

At around 11:30-11:40 2020/04/12 Entropia time I was hunting Kerberos ( at [Calypso, 70854, 71391, 220, Waypoint]), my ammo was over, so I refined shrapnel and got 1 PED worth of Universal Ammo. I have equiped ore finder and dropped one probe. Found nothing. Equiped a sword and was shown global swirls around my avatar, no message in chat, no claim in inventory or anything. Can you explain what happened?
2020-04-12 13:58 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Ninja,

Thank you for contacting us.

From what we can you've not received a Global, so this must have been a visual bug.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Back