Help: Which knife should i buy now?

xDreamZzz

Hatchling
Hey guys, i was wondering which knife should i buy now, im looking at the auctioneer but i only see Castorian Survival Enblade-6 or Armatrix SB-10/SB-15. Im knifefighter lvl 11 in both dmg and Hit. Thanks for the help <3

How much are you willing to pay for a Aakas fire dagger tiered?

He doesn’t nearly have the skills to use it, so I suggest he doesn’t buy it at all.
Try to skill up with the lowest requirement knife you can find (TT knife) until you max the Armatrix SB-10.
Then work your way up to the next Armatrix.
Do this until you have the skills for Aakas Fire Dagger, then use that until you can use the Sonkra, then use that to skill towards ArcSpark.
From there on you’re on your own and also probably a year older ;-)

He doesn’t nearly have the skills to use it, so I suggest he doesn’t buy it at all.
Try to skill up with the lowest requirement knife you can find (TT knife) until you max the Armatrix SB-10.
Then work your way up to the next Armatrix.
Do this until you have the skills for Aakas Fire Dagger, then use that until you can use the Sonkra, then use that to skill towards ArcSpark.
From there on you’re on your own and also probably a year older ;-)

Ok, i will do that then, thanks for the help

Yep depending on markup with the armatrix short blades just keep skilling up with then they have very low decay and if your paying more than 105% on them make sure u always! Put a armatrix p20 extended on it gives u 20% less decay per weapon you use the decay is transfered to the extender hence saving u markup on your weapon by making it last longer.

Dont buy high tiered knifes like fire dagger or corrosive as the low tt value by itsself will break fast but throw a couple enhancers on it and you wil break that baby in no time! Not worth it just buy low tier

Back