Selling: One and Only Omegaton M91 Stalker Augmented IS FOR SALE !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dzace

Old
Im finally taking offer on this ultimate rifle,:eyecrazy:
I will be taking offer via pm only, here or ingame.
PED & CLD's only (may consider bc-80 as part of the deal)

Edit: Not taking offer under 150k anymore ! *update*

dZfLTg5.jpg

H8rlO7g.jpg

ig: Natacha Love Natacha

Last edited:
Guess ill kickstart this. I offer +1k and part of my left big toe.

I'll offer 50K as it will take another 5 years or more for me to be able to use it :p

Nice weapon for someone :)

Is it really tier 2 already?

Don't be silly this gun is worth at least 300k. Don't rush it and be patient. :ahh:

Off topic as I am not bidding.

It's gratifying to see a medium skilled ava having the chance to loot such a great gun!:eyecrazy: Should give us all some hope.

Best of luck with your sale - consider this a bump.

when u get it ready to tier can u post a picture with the requirements pls ?

Ty all for the Bumpy thread :yay:

when u get it ready to tier can u post a picture with the requirements pls ?

Hello, unless i end up setting some loan service with it, i will not tier/grind it anymore, the pre update x10 ammo burn was quite useful for fast tiering i must admit but both the shooting and the tiering cost me half a year of normal playing :laugh:

Not at 67 eff. If it had eff it should then maybe.

Hi, im still pending the item design team's answer on that matter, thats the reason why there is no BO set by me yet, but i have an other project so if i can get an offer i cannot refuse even before support answer/update then so be it. Else i'll set SB/BO as soon as i get their final answer.
And about current eff, i think even way under 67% it can certainly be profitable if you know what to do with it.
ps: High eff have drawbacks too.

Love

Last edited:

Hello, unless i end up setting some loan service with it, i will not tier/grind it anymore, the pre update x10 ammo burn was quite useful for fast tiering i must admit but both the shooting and the tiering cost me half a year of normal playing :laugh:

Hi, im still pending the item design team's answer on that matter, thats the reason why there is no BO set by me yet, but i have an other project so if i can get an offer i cannot refuse even before support answer/update then so be it. Else i'll set SB/BO as soon as i get their final answer.
And about current eff, i think even way under 67% it can certainly be profitable if you know what to do with it.

Love

Bump.

You could put your IGN for us noobs,

it can certainly be profitable if you know what to do with it., why you sell? Why not just profit?

sorry IGN in opening post.

Last edited:

Love

Can you elaborate how lower efficency = profit as that sounds like nonsense unless you incorporate box farm trading ect

Bump.

You could put your IGN for us noobs,

it can certainly be profitable if you know what to do with it., why you sell? Why not just profit?

sorry IGN in opening post.

Ok this is a Selling post not a hunting post.
But i'll answer part of this, Why do i sell? because i'm lvl 72 BLP and this is for lvl 150 laser, hope you can see why i'm selling it.i have no doubt people lvl 150+ know what i'm talking about.

Nodoubt is a nice dps gun for pk and events specaily if it become t10 :) and gratz for looting it ;)

No offence ! But to be realistic if i where u i would lower my BO for the followig reasons:

1. it not regualar profit gind gun the effi is to low to be that kinda gun

2.it can and i mean can be good for mayhem events but these days its all about luck to get the 5k point and that is no guarantee onley more kills =more change bit no guaranty

3 onley a few ppl can use the gun and most of those ppl already got they high end (good effi) set up or they borrow stuf and have no intrest in buy stuff unles it "cheap"

4 to make the gun a cat10 /pk monster u need to tier it up will take time and peds +someone whit skills

Imo bo should be no more than 100k en tbh not more than 60k speciay cause reason 3 .... would understand ure bo if there where more ppl whit the skills it req. Or effi was like 80+

Yust consider this as a free bump and gl selling it

Nodoubt is a nice dps gun for pk and events specaily if it become t10 :) and gratz for looting it ;)

No offence ! But to be realistic if i where u i would lower my BO for the followig reasons:

1. it not regualar profit gind gun the effi is to low to be that kinda gun

2.it can and i mean can be good for mayhem events but these days its all about luck to get the 5k point and that is no guarantee onley more kills =more change bit no guaranty

3 onley a few ppl can use the gun and most of those ppl already got they high end (good effi) set up or they borrow stuf and have no intrest in buy stuff unles it "cheap"

4 to make the gun a cat10 /pk monster u need to tier it up will take time and peds +someone whit skills

Imo bo should be no more than 100k en tbh not more than 60k speciay cause reason 3 .... would understand ure bo if there where more ppl whit the skills it req. Or effi was like 80+

Yust consider this as a free bump and gl selling it

No offense taken, and thank you for your feedback but as i'm not planing to leave the game and i'm ready to wait a few more lvl150+ hunter if thats what it take to sell it, SB will never go under 150K as i can sell it right now for 130K.

Love

Here is one more free bump ;D !
130k i would take it cuz this is looted weapon and useless for 99.9% of player base. Everyone is looking at eff now days and 67 % is the low side.
Atm it might cost as much u ask for it but if more weapons drops price will crush to 50-60k imho or less for low tier one :laugh:
Rarity is what matters atm ...stats are not worth anything close to 130k imho especailly if more rifles get looted (and they ll be ) !
Its super obviuse that this is newly added item to the game and MA fvck up with item tooltip and naming LEL (this does not deserv the titel augm cuz of the small eff jump from base model)

(and they ll be)
We shall see =)

And who knows.. maybe people will start understanding efficiency correctly, get urself a cheap 80%eff, a swine and a 60eff and do your test anyway it's not a debate or a price check topic, Please keep for purpose only.

Free bump!

People cryed that they need bigger lvl weapons lots of times!

Here it is!

Free bump. What does the efficiency come to when you slap an Omegaton Hypercharged A204 on it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back