Selling: Ghoul Set M Tier 1

Rattler Llama

Stalker
Rattler Llama Simpsons
Hi, as title says :)

Price in mind about 3k. Will take deeds, pk items, etc - shoot!

Great set for the Mul's with 25 base impact - CHEAP! :)

Get your cheap piece of armor while summer mayhem is going for the sweet impact

Yes I have a ghoul armour too. Very good armour. (Probably +4k is the right price). - I suppose you need really peds ;) GL with your trade. :cool:

Yes I have a ghoul armour too. Very good armour. (Probably +4k is the right price). - I suppose you need really peds ;) GL with your trade. :cool:

4k? Your off your meds. Its a 2.2k crafted set. Go buy it in auktumas shop.

4k? Your off your meds. Its a 2.2k crafted set. Go buy it in auktumas shop.

Lets go and say me if with one click you have this armour :D
(all medium avatars could have one in such case :cool: )

(Each click cost for seven parts of Ghoul is aproximately 650 peds / Alien Resin Fluid, Kreltin Soft Plate, Tridenite Ingot, Gazzurdite Ingot -)

Last edited:

(Each click cost for seven parts of Ghoul is aproximately 650 peds / Alien Resin Fluid, Kreltin Soft Plate, Tridenite Ingot, Gazzurdite Ingot -)

Im not pissing in anybodys pocket here, legit go into auktumas armor shop and he has sets in there male and female, i know because i purchased a set off him 2 months back after i sold my poe for just over 2k including markup.

Your price of 3k isnt bad you have tiered it all to 1 and that takes a small ammount of time plus some peds people prob wouldnt mind spending alittle extra to purchase a set with tiers already i just had to laugh at the 4k comment. Gl with ur sale i love the set and ive owned almost all armor sets upto 30k and ghoul is one of my favorites for such a low price.

Your price of 3k isnt bad you have tiered it all to 1 and that takes a small ammount of time plus some peds people prob wouldnt mind spending alittle extra to purchase a set with tiers already i just had to laugh at the 4k comment. Gl with ur sale i love the set and ive owned almost all armor sets upto 30k and ghoul is one of my favorites for such a low price.

GL with my set? You pretty much just showed up and made a messed up pricecheck. Price to craft this, as mentioned above, is nowhere near 2.3k.

Have a nice day, and leave my thread.

Thanks for the valid input ?

GL with my set? You pretty much just showed up and made a messed up pricecheck. Price to craft this, as mentioned above, is nowhere near 2.3k.

Have a nice day, and leave my thread.

Sure i guess one of the biggest crafters in the game and most likely the biggest when it comes to armors is wrong and is happy crafting at a loss. Who knew. Sorry auktuma. Gl u need it

Sure i guess one of the biggest crafters in the game and most likely the biggest when it comes to armors is wrong and is happy crafting at a loss. Who knew. Sorry auktuma. Gl u need it

Mods delete these comments. This is not a pricecheck, and this guy is clearly here to troll.

Back