How much longer are the Daspletor (young) gonna stay on Caly ?

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
The question is in the title, and I assume it's a question for a MA official, unless it's already been said.

The Daspletor is a mob that I never thought I would hunt, because of the big HP and the high level, it was out of my league (and maybe it still is a bit out of my league now) but lately I'm hesitating...

I would like to try it, but I have 5000 to kill for my current Iron stage, and it might take me a lot of time for some reasons.

I really don't want to start if I'm not sure they're going to stay enough time on Calypso for me to finish.

So, will they stay on Caly until the Iron missions are removed ?
Few weeks, few months ?

:beerchug:

My understanding is that they are of course meant to stay as they always were a permanent installation since inception, only the spawn on Calypso is meant as a temporary fix for the problems on FOMA where they belong. So they might move back up if/when conditions are right.

I think they introduced the Caly spawn to help us with the old iron challenges, if I had to guess the spawn will be removed when those old missions are removed.

Just a guess.

I think they introduced the Caly spawn to help us with the old iron challenges, if I had to guess the spawn will be removed when those old missions are removed.

Just a guess.

Yes, that spawn was added so people could finish their Iron mission.
And if I had to guess I would also say that it will stay until the day the Iron are removed.
But actually, I'd like a confirmation, a guess is not enough.. :)

I don't want to start the mission to get the mobs to leave Caly when I'm at 4K/5K... :D

And besides, we don't know either when exactly the Iron missions system will really end.
I know it's more or less at the end of the year but it's vague..
Is it in 2 months ? 4 months ? 5 months ? :confused:

Just a guess.

I would reason that the end of the Irons does not mean the end of these mobs, as they're now also part of the Codex and the daily missions. The problems with their spawns on FOMA being unmaintained would continue and hence the protesting.

Back