Info: Summer Ring 2020 Stats

Suprise! they messed up stats lol :laugh:

30% crit chance wouldnt work anyways since the cap is 5%

Will be fixed with next patch. Wondering if it indeed does max it now, or just wrong text :)

Ring is pretty interesting, not bad, not the best.

Obviously they meant it to be 3.0. But how can this dev team screw up EVERYTHING so simple? Where's the QA? Where's the validators as they create these items? Honestly....

Obviously they meant it to be 3.0. But how can this dev team screw up EVERYTHING so simple? Where's the QA? Where's the validators as they create these items? Honestly....

Maybe it's an inside joke or something, some sort of a challenge/dare because if I'm not mistaken, NONE of the last 5
rings had the correct stats initially :laugh:

I wish MA would put decimals in the wrong place for some of my loots (in my favor ofc).

Maybe it's an inside joke or something, some sort of a challenge/dare because if I'm not mistaken, NONE of the last 5
rings had the correct stats initially :laugh:

Good thing none of these folks work for me (I am a software dev mgr). They would be fired with all this carelessness.

0.30 percent which equals 3% is what I read it as (assuming they did it wrong)

surprise surprise, blindark made a mistake again. :laugh:

Has anyone calculated the chance of getting on of these rings? I'm tempted to have another crack at the boxes!

Opened up 2000 boxes last 2 months... No Summer Ring :) (4 aeglic adj and 1 artemic - so nothing of value)

But good luck to you :)

Back