Summer Mayhem 2020

I belive the problem is if MA did either ban cheaters and exploiters or punished them so they left the game....There would be no MA and EU anymore. They can ban some people here and there, to try and make everything look ok on the outside, but its just the top of an iceberg.

There are to many of them and in some weird way its a cornerstone of how this game can survive.

I think that would not be a problem, because if they did ban cheaters and exploiters there are alot of players that would regain faith in MA.
And I guess there are many looking for investment opportunities who will fill the gaps of those getting banned.

I have had several placements in top 10 during the years. I invested and spend alot. Many times there are just few points between players and who knows, maybe I have lost a placement or more due to exploiters?

I belive the problem is if MA did either ban cheaters and exploiters or punished them so they left the game....There would be no MA and EU anymore. They can ban some people here and there, to try and make everything look ok on the outside, but its just the top of an iceberg.

There are to many of them and in some weird way its a cornerstone of how this game can survive.

There's an easy way to resolve this issue of perspective. Would you/we rather have the game continue in its current state with cheaters/exploiters/bots knowing that you're always going to be at an unfair disadvantage OR would you rather play without cheaters/exploiters/bots and know that you're on a level playing field & MA is working diligently to keep things fair?

If you're okay with option 1, then it doesn't matter what happens - you're happy as is. If you're unhappy with the current situation, then your only real choice is option 2. Everything else is just speculation on what will happen to the game and player base, extracted from those two essential options. For most of us, I think the primary choice is clear and we're just playing the speculation game back and forth on this forum. Let's try our best to not fearmonger and spread disinformation such as "tip of the iceberg" and "cornerstone of the game" as we move forward as a community.

With other stuff going on I forgot to mention...

The Assault Mulmun Ascended boss is immune to damage unless a special buff is active. This buff is received after killing an elite Assault Longtooth, and allows the Assault Mulmun Ascended to be damaged for 60 seconds, or up to 20% of its maximum health. An Assault Longtooth is spawned after killing 20 Assault Mulmun creatures, with a limit of 3 Assault Longtooth active at any one time.

This is really bad. There is no Longtooth anymore and the mechanics are now different.

facepalm.jpg

Hahaha that explains allot!
I know one avatar that got lots of good loots as reward from MA on Gorgon instance using this ugly looking creature!
So why ban them? give them 10k points bonus MA! You always knew who deserves to be " stimulated "...
bzzz

Back