Summer Mayhem 2020

Since there have been support cases from multiple players regarding this and it has not been fixed, I will ask publicly...

How about disabling Yog Horror and Yog Hatchling pets so they don't give 25% and 10% reload buff for *weapons* above the 30% reload limit?

also dont forget to reset those mayhem scores.

Since there have been support cases from multiple players regarding this and it has not been fixed, I will ask publicly...

How about disabling Yog Horror and Yog Hatchling pets so they don't give 25% and 10% reload buff for *weapons* above the 30% reload limit?

Personally, I'd rather they Not rush fixing that.... Let the players use them in the Mayhem event then ban those players from this and further events by trying to cheat.

Creative game-play is great. Using obvious bugs.... not so much!

Meh what about all other mayhems after the pet was released ?

If ppl are found guilty of using this pet exploit in past events they should be perma banned :)

This, this needs to be done asap if it hasn't been fixed already.

Istances locked atm
"This istance is currently disabled"
wtf is gong on??

If this turns out to be true, all exploiters has to be banned from future events or from the game, i don't care- if you find exploit, you report, not use it. Event prices and top lists has to be fixed retroactively

Wow! How long has this been a thing?

Hopefully this gets patched quickly, and if its difficult to trouble shoot maybe make those pets unspawnable in the Mayhem instances until it gets sorted out.

"Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."
Just quoting the Mayhem rules for reference :cool:

"Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."
Just quoting the Mayhem rules for reference :cool:

So people that gained an unfair advantage from that will be excluded from THIS mayhem only or any FUTURE events too?

Meh what about all other mayhems after the pet was released ?

Probably very easy to verify, mostly likely never gonna happen. Most retarded bug ever.

Didn't post here to get a witch hunt going just to hopefully get MA to fix it.

Didn't post here to get a witch hunt going just to hopefully get MA to fix it.

sounds like a good suggestion... I look forward to looting some witchHunt Pitforks (L) and witchhunt Torches (L).

I am sure that if MA can block mankinis from being used outside NI/Ancient Greece at lightning speed, it shouldn't be difficult to do the same with a few pets in a Mayhem instance :)

WTF? 25% of what?
Since when? and why it comes public only now?
If that is true and have been used by players on past events ma have to apply rules, punish the cheters and forfeit their prizes and then send the real results and prizes of the events.

sounds like a good suggestion... I look forward to looting some witchHunt Pitforks (L) and witchhunt Torches (L).

Public lynching of Yog Owners at Twins! #Mankinigate eclipsed by latest scandal! :laugh::popcorn:

WTF? 25% of what?
Since when? and why it comes public only now?
If that is true and have been used by players on past events ma have to apply rules, punish the cheters and forfeit their prizes and then send the real results and prizes of the events.

Surely, this exploit, if used in this and/or past events, makes Danny's recent episode look like a minor "misdemeanor".

Danny's was aiming to take somehow indirect advantage, this exploit would be straight at getting (major) financial benefit. They are on a different scale altogether, and should be equally investigated and result in much harsher penalties, imo.

At the moment, the entire game is structured so that Mayhem events are the coronation of daily activities and the ultimate rewards, so this undermines the entire "raison d'etre" of the game we all love.

This games fabric is slowly deteriorating :p we need a new game engine soon XD

WTF !?

Tired of this crap..

If really is this, so easy, BAN ALL PEOPLE WHO USED IT.

It is OBVIOUS EXPLOIT.

Exploit MUST be reported, and not used.

They didn't report, they used it, BAN THEM ALL !

Thank you MA for just respecting your own rules. :)

is team hunting in the practice instances allowed?

WTF !?

Tired of this crap..

If really is this, so easy, BAN ALL PEOPLE WHO USED IT.

It is OBVIOUS EXPLOIT.

Exploit MUST be reported, and not used.

They didn't report, they used it, BAN THEM ALL !

Thank you for just respecting your own rules MA. :)

I'm definitely with you on banning exploiters.

But just banning all players who used the pets might be a dangerous road to travel.

A case could be made for the people who own these pets, that they were just spawning the pets to level them. Not everyone who spawned the pets were innocent, but there had to have been some. There had to have been a few people who may not have even been aware of the exploit, and by virtue of just spawning their pet they might get banned? That doesn't seem fair either.

The difficult part here is going to be proving intention.

Without some sort of chat log or evidence that the person knew about the pet exploit how are you going to prove intention?

With the money people invest in Mayhem, I think it's worth at least doing some digging. Searching player's chat history for keywords like "yog" etc. Maybe these players talked about the buff and were well aware of the buff, in which case if they used it, knowing it was an exploit that gave them an advantage, I'd like to see MA take some sort of punitive action against them.

I'm not defending cheaters/exploiters. I'm just putting forth the idea that MA should be careful with the ban hammer and not just ban everyone that owned or spawned the pet, without looking into it, because we don't want to see innocent people get punished for the actions of the exploiters.

I don't envy MA's position here. They're likely to have a group of upset people with w.e. decision they make. Hopefully justice is carried out as equitable as possible without harming or hindering innocent players in the process.

I agree also, bug abusers should get punished, end of story.

I'm definitely with you on banning exploiters.

But just banning all players who used the pets might be a dangerous road to travel...

I know MA will do NOTHING on this case anyway, we all know.. right ? :rolleyes:

But I think MA SHOULD really START take this kind of shit VERY SERIOUSLY.
They should talk about it, and they should act about it.

And start punish people who cheat/exploit in any way.

If they don't, then we will see more, more and more similar cases, again, again and again.. Because people perfectly know MA DOES NOTHING AGAINST CHEATERS.

PS: WTB YOG HORROR.

getting
"servers are currently in maintenance mode"

what ever they do

I don't partake in these Mayhem events, pretty much don't hunt any more.

As far as I can remember, almost every one of these events has raised some new exploit that is/was being used. I wonder if we will ever see a time where there are no exploits introduced.

I certainly feel bad for all the participants that tried hard, spent a lot of PED to try and get a placing, only to have been pushed aside by some exploiting knob (and its usually the same suspects over and over again ,that keep getting away with it).

I know MA will do NOTHING on this case anyway, we all know.. right ? :rolleyes:

But I think MA SHOULD really START take this kind of shit VERY SERIOUSLY.
They should talk about it, and they should act about it.

And start punish people who cheat/exploit in any way.

If they don't, then we will see more, more and more similar cases, again, again and again.. Because people perfectly know MA DOES NOTHING AGAINST CHEATERS.

PS: WTB YOG HORROR.

I wouldn't say MA will do nothing. Don't be so quick to judge. This new MA Team seems to listen a fair bit more to community feedback than previous MA Teams have in the past. They've got a decent track record the past couple years of implementing changes and tweaking things based on discussions and community feedback brought up here on the forums. You never know.

Back