Summer Mayhem 2020

I`m with the people posting above on this issue.

My previous post was deleted, reason:
Off-topic, personal attacks

I did not attack anyone, I only informed a participant (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?26642-anonimity ) in Entropia Universe that another participant is a real person, because I know her personally, and I asked him to to stop spreading wrong info about her.

Worst case scenario, the reason for deleting my post should have been:
answer to deleted post
I do NOT like to have this "Off-topic, personal attacks" tag hanging on my neck and ruining my reputation.

Also, yes, Mindark should carry more about actual cheaters ruining their reputation, and their game reputation, and carry less about me....

Your post WAS off-topic, and therefore deleted.

As the title makes clear, this thread is for the discussion of SUMMER MAYHEM 2020; it is not a place for bickering between members and/or societies.

If you have a question or comment about forum moderation, the proper course of action is to contact me via private message, NOT to post additional off-topic posts in this thread. :wise:

Forum Rules said:
2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism
Criticism of these forum rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content will be deleted without notice. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the Forum Staff. If you are unclear about the purpose or interpretation of one of the forum rules, either contact an administrator via private message, or consult the PlanetCalypsoForum Rules Discussion thread.

It's surprising that the only official comment on this topic of great concern has been to rebuke people who did not abuse the yog pet.

I have competed in like 3/5 last mayhems. I skipped last 2 and this summer mayhem because i positioned always to 11-15th positions even with pretty much best available gear. Always felt very cheated. I was asking from my myself.
Why I cant win anything from these even with good gear and even I invest more and more each time. I hope MA do necessary actions for this fraud and finally someday provide us all fair platform to play.

I have competed in like 3/5 last mayhems. I skipped last 2 and this summer mayhem because i positioned always to 11-15th positions even with pretty much best available gear. Always felt very cheated. I was asking from my myself.
Why I cant win anything from these even with good gear and even I invest more and more each time. I hope MA do necessary actions for this fraud and finally someday provide us all fair platform to play.

what ur gear ? since i know if u have even maxed on FB, crit dmg, reload, lifesteal without luck not even yog pet will help u. i know that some ppl who are in top10 shoot more than 1 time in anihilation, some of them shoot xxxh+ to get the score...

For many mayhems I've heard of the hard work my brother puts in to eke out every fraction of percentage he can to increase his efficiency and competitive edge during these competitions. Weapons, enhancers, pills, rings, armor.... everything planned and paid for and by the rules. It was never easy and he worked hard for his placements.

Now to find out such an enormous edge existed for years and he was likely beaten out by people who didn't really even have to try is just disgusting. :mad: Does no one at MA monitor these competitions at all? Do you guys just use this to soak up income? Surely you can try a bit harder than this.

I'm glad I don't compete. Every event something comes up. And the cheaters run free.

what ur gear ? since i know if u have even maxed on FB, crit dmg, reload, lifesteal without luck not even yog pet will help u. i know that some ppl who are in top10 shoot more than 1 time in anihilation, some of them shoot xxxh+ to get the score...

My gear? Lets say Evade and HP Ring. Doesnt matter really since what i know its much much easier to max more of those buffs when you cheat with yog.

My gear? Lets say Evade and HP Ring. Doesnt matter really since what i know its much much easier to max more of those buffs when you cheat with yog.

and u try to win mayhem event without gear and maxed atleast FB and reload ? :D
yog gives just reload and reload is nothing without maxed FB and high crit dmg. and if i get right, yog wont help u too if u dont have maxed reload :)

and u try to win mayhem event without gear and maxed atleast FB and reload ? :D
yog gives just reload and reload is nothing without maxed FB and high crit dmg. and if i get right, yog wont help u too if u dont have maxed reload :)

25% faster attack speed = 25% more dps. thats quite substantial. the difference on top fps on top cats might be one 5k pointer just through added dps (and i dont mean 1 5k point drop. i mean all small extra drops combined over the course of 25% more killed mobs)

25% faster attack speed = 25% more dps. thats quite substantial. the difference on top fps on top cats might be one 5k pointer just through added dps (and i dont mean 1 5k point drop. i mean all small extra drops combined over the course of 25% more killed mobs)

25% extra FR is way more than 25% increased dps, cause of how MA calcs with FR. "Base" 30% FR gives ~42.8% extra speed (or speed and damage combined if u would pass 100 APM).

25% extra FR is way more than 25% increased dps, cause of how MA calcs with FR. "Base" 30% FR gives ~42.8% extra speed (or speed and damage combined if u would pass 100 APM).

Considering dpp and dps are variables in loot composition, one can only assume what sort of loot compositions some may have been getting throughout these past two years... This bug isn't just about Mayhem as some people talk about.

It's much deeper than people make it out to be. Might be the reason some people loot certain items more often than others like say: Monria Chapters and items of this kind. More dps, more mob turning, more chances. This added with what MA official spoke about how loot composition is related to certain variables (time to kill mob being one of them) should allow people go get a scope of the danger this bug is for the game fabric.

If there were an entity that audited the returns on people and stuff like that, maybe they'd be more afraid to abuse these bugs, whoever did abuse them.

most funny thing that most frustrated ppl are those who never calc :) and shout loud "omg i lost mayhem events cose someone had 25% more reload speed than me" but if look at they gear they are not even close to max something at all :)

nah its good just let this game sucks,exploit,bot(ting) everything like this way whatever they want
esi prices skyrocketing which means lots of ppl chip out for quit
or esi prices going up cause of mayhem(max lv cap=hard cap) but still the number(markup%)
was 885~960%

wait.. why am i writting this hsit
let ppl leave this game

43-432853_memes-faces-gif-challenge-accepted-meme-png-transparent.png

PS. payn.inc yippyMF and less than 100~200 active players in EU

two of this soc should buy Entropia universe(mindark™)
and do whatever u guys want to do
55% reload? why not 155%?
just buy this game and do whatever u want to do
lol this pathetic game with all of these shenanigans

Last edited by a moderator:
most funny thing that most frustrated ppl are those who never calc :) and shout loud "omg i lost mayhem events cose someone had 25% more reload speed than me" but if look at they gear they are not even close to max something at all :)

So if my position was on all of those mayhems 11-15th and lets say I lost usually like 100-1k points from being top10 and usually one 5k pointer would bring me to top3 atleast. (Never looted any 5k points in any mayhem. My best has been once 1k point).

Yes i believe this 25% would make difference on my scores. Shame we cant know.

Btw im not frustrated about this. Like said i gave up few mayhems ago already. Just nice to finally understand why things go how they go.

dear Mindark CEO, Entropia universe employees

you got warned once again with horrible tragedic systemical error/fault/abuse "again" during summer mayhem("such a big deal" of this game) which only helds Four-Time a year

sincerely INDCSDE
best regards. ty but no ty

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is for discussion of the Summer Mayhem event, not for slinging accusations or launching inquisitions against other members regarding the pet buff issue. If you feel someone took unfair advantage of an exploit or in-game system, file a support case.

:topic:

This thread is for discussion of the Summer Mayhem event, not for slinging accusations or launching inquisitions against other members regarding the pet buff issue. If you feel someone took unfair advantage of an exploit or in-game system, file a support case.

:topic:

I think the easiest way to keep things on topic is to have some transparency as to what is happening. Are they looking at just 2020 summer? are the looking back at the last 3? are they looking back at all since Yog was introduced? we have zero clue what is going on and we deserve to know. Yes deserve, we are paying customers and we deserve to know the state of the game...

I think the easiest way to keep things on topic is to have some transparency as to what is happening. Are they looking at just 2020 summer? are the looking back at the last 3? are they looking back at all since Yog was introduced? we have zero clue what is going on and we deserve to know. Yes deserve, we are paying customers and we deserve to know the state of the game...

yeah honestly. However, I highly doubt MA shares information/developments like that with 711....

that being said 711 needs to understand how emotional/irrational people are going to be about this. At the end of the day MA could have made a swift response of this over the weekend and prevented the cess pool of shit we've seen out of users the last three days, but alas it is Mindark, it is Sweden, and they really really really value their time off even if shit is hitting the fan.

I would like to know why those players who (ab)used that exploit can still play on the Summer Mayhem 2020.
MA stated they found them and removed score on annihilation and defense.

What a shame if the only one thing MA move, is to remove their score... Why they are still able to compet on Summer Mayhem 2020, MA never follow their rules ?

What a shame if the only one thing MA move, is to remove their score... Why they are still able to compet on Summer Mayhem 2020, MA never follow their rules ?

Were they ever disqualify anybody during the mayhem?
I have checked some past result, have seen many peoples were disqualified.
Is it ever happend during the mayhem, or just at the end?

I still would say, lets wait for official standpoint, if will be any.
Also lets wait for the results and see if anybody will be disqualified or not.
No reason to go mad yet, they still have 2 weeks to decide what to do.

I would like to know why those players who (ab)used that exploit can still play on the Summer Mayhem 2020.

Let them compete, then DQ them once the event is over??
MA will then get all the PED they spent during the event and dont have to give them a prize.

Kinda sounds like what they are going to do, would give them time to fully investigate to determine if they ban the account or not as well.

Whether its a good idea or not is debatable.

Let them compete, then DQ them once the event is over??
MA will then get all the PED they spent during the event and dont have to give them a prize.

Kinda sounds like what they are going to do, would give them time to fully investigate to determine if they ban the account or not as well.

Whether its a good idea or not is debatable.

I like this idea...

just would like some communication from MA saying something like 'An investigation on abuse of game mechanics in ongoing. Upon completion of the investigations, appropriate punishments will be handed out if necessary.'

I feel like just a simple statement would really help a lot of people digest, or at least settle minds a bit, with what is going on.

Seen clear evidence from previous mayhems how players exploited the system and no action been taken. Same with all the bot/aim lock users. Then they come here on the forum and trying to move away the focus or just put up some
excuses

idk how they call this a competition with the lag going on for last 3 events. :scratch2:

Did anything ever happen to the people exploiting event with yogs?

Did anything ever happen to the people exploiting event with yogs?

Nothing except reset on scores. Apparently i heard they didnt completely fix the exploit either. It just stopped working for laser weapons...

Any chance we get some news from MA in regards to this issue?
Will they check the scoreboards again too?

FYI, I've heard that the yog buff still works on non-laser weapons. Have heard from multiple people it's still not fixed... I submitted another support case.

GL and Happy Hunting.

I belive the problem is if MA did either ban cheaters and exploiters or punished them so they left the game....There would be no MA and EU anymore. They can ban some people here and there, to try and make everything look ok on the outside, but its just the top of an iceberg.

There are to many of them and in some weird way its a cornerstone of how this game can survive.

Imagine the PR/Customer Reps spinning up a story of how they are still looking into the continued yog bug, in 2020.

Imagine at least pretending to give a toss about protecting the environment that people deposit hundreds(?) of thousands of dollars into. Just a couple of words every now and again to try and instill confidence in the customer base.

No? Well, at least we know where we stand. I guess its up to us to make the right choices going forward.

Back