Provider
Society
Hardcore
Pablo ContainerConrad Francisco
Best UL TIER Rate armor you will ever get

944807ad5f50ed3abccb96754f75ef00.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

......wtf.......

That has to be a bug with the tier rate identification system , is good you caught it.

Please submit it as a support case to help your fellow entropian.

gz youre feets are nr 1 :)

Why say this is a bug? Value can be between 1 and 200 and this piece is just unlucky. Unless it's an old part which was dropped before vu, in that case something has gone wrong.

Why say this is a bug? Value can be between 1 and 200 and this piece is just unlucky. Unless it's an old part which was dropped before vu, in that case something has gone wrong.

There were 1 new looted about 40m before this post, so probably this is that new one and just unlucky.
My best was 2/200 so far, Gz for the best find.

Im sorry for the one who will get the next uber gun from mayhem vendor with 1/200.

The most eco footsies in the universe, think of all the tiering resources you will save !

:laugh:

With the speed of armour tiering you could stand infront of a mob for the rest of your life and never get this to tier 10. This isn't a joke, armour tiering needs a boost.

Armor tiering had a boost, my UL armor is tiering so much faster now then before. So they did something about it.

I was saving a really nice L chip with amazing tiers for after the update. All the numbers were over 2k i thought. Tier update came. Rate was like 120/4000. TT fodder! Damitol.

Well, the foot guards still tier up at the 100% standard speed.
Just the potential bonus on top of the 100% is tiny with +0,5%.

In the end the foot guards tier up at 100,5% speed.

Ok , I see your point as to new items.

I was thinking on the old system , where as you had 10 numbers and a 1 on each of the 10 locations would be highly unlikely.

So I guess a 1 is quite probable now.

The update said the highest level for the remaining tiers is used (and scaled I guess) for the new level. I doubt this had all that bad?

The update said the highest level for the remaining tiers is used (and scaled I guess) for the new level. I doubt this had all that bad?

If this was a newly looted item , there is only 1 number from which to choose.

The TIR should be generated from best of 10 outcomes

Back