Entropia Universe 17.2.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Adjusted drop rates for Garnet, Opal, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond.
  • Memory usage is now capped at 4 GB for textures, models, animations, particle effects etc. Entropia.exe could still use more than 4 GB total
  • Mankini is now only usable on Next Island and Ancient Greece

Fixes
  • Corrected an issue where 1 Stamina was given instead of 1 Intelligence at Attribute Token Traders
  • Use speed of healing tools with SIB bonus have been corrected.
  • Corrected an issue causing some items to have an incorrect Max TT
  • Several Server optimizations

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Oh hi there soc chat bug, welcome back, we missed you.

what about all the armors that reveal the ass and pussy on females why isnt this area restricted

[*]Adjusted drop rates for Garnet, Opal, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond.

i hope you increased the droprate, haven't looted any of those in a very long time and been wondering for quite some time about what happened to their droprate... (prior to 2.0 i did get one every 2-3 months...

what about all the armors that reveal the ass and pussy on females why isnt this area restricted

because it's still under a layer of clothes :) just be happy f doesn't have hairy asses!

because it's still under a layer of clothes :) just be happy f doesn't have hairy asses!

3864Original.png

one of many

Changes

Really?

You have an opening sale of a product, sell a load of it and then remove a core feature of it after the sale?

If it wasn't for the TT loophole this would be deemed illegal.

Time to TT the Mankini I bought yesterday then.

That's the last Next Island/Ancient Greece item I'm ever going to buy.

Was fun while it lasted though!

Adjusted drop rates for Garnet, Opal, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond.
Memory usage is now capped at 4 GB for textures, models, animations, particle effects etc. Entropia.exe could still use more than 4 GB total

Awesome, thx for listening to the community :)

Opal rain from time to time?

I wonder if MA could implement a system that, for instance, when opal MU goes:
- over 200%, they drop more,
- over 300%, they start draining upon us,
- 150%, they drop less,
for instance .

• Memory usage is now capped at 4 GB for textures, models, animations, particle effects etc. Entropia.exe could still use more than 4 GB total

These are huge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much !!! :yay:

I wonder if MA could implement a system that, for instance, when opal MU goes:
- over 200%, they drop more,
- over 300%, they start draining upon us,
- 150%, they drop less,
for instance .

Would be too easy to manipulate.

Imagine what the shady alt user mu manipulator would do.
Post opal 10k mu, one 50p cost for listing, buy with alt, mu up and rain start.
Market flooded, buy up a lot, MU already went lower by normal sales, post some for 1 pec, and ofc make sure your alt order will buys them, mu is not existing, drop almost not existing.

Peoples already do similar things, it would just make it easier for them.
Yes, i know it would be against the rules and ban and etc, but its against the rules also at now and peoples still doing similar things.

Awesome, thx for listening to the community :)

It looks like they were more 'community-sensitive' with these moves, also with the summer 20 ring, it is a desirable ring s it will be in high demand, making grinding worthwhile and boxes opening.

I wonder if they will also be sensitive with the Eomon migra this year, an event they forgot to 'update' for years, not much MU, nothing new, nothing interesting, even if the event still has the greatest potential in the game...
MA?

I want opal rain MA please do it lots of my items are stuck at tier 2.99 and 3.99

LET IT RAINS OPALS :yay:

I have 4 items that I will not tier unless opals go to 200% :silly2:

Manikini, whats the reason? (Not owner, but still weird decision on the restriction).

Why????

Is this because of Forgo's thread? I think he was mostly kidding...

And indeed I was. :) Not intended to call attention to nerf the game at all lol.

It looks like they were more 'community-sensitive' with these moves, also with the summer 20 ring, it is a desirable ring s it will be in high demand, making grinding worthwhile and boxes opening.

I wonder if they will also be sensitive with the Eomon migra this year, an event they forgot to 'update' for years, not much MU, nothing new, nothing interesting, even if the event still has the greatest potential in the game...
MA?

It will be changed in one way or another next year since it's based on mission system
similar to iron missions.

Changes

This is [DELETED] stupid. Who thought that this was a good idea? [DELETED] if you're going to restrict the mankini to then I'd like to see the (F) body suit get fixed and a plethora of other reviling outfits.

Someone at MA had to approve it before it was introduced into the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is [DELETED] stupid. Who thought that this was a good idea? [DELETED] if you're going to restrict the mankini to then I'd like to see the (F) body suit get fixed and a plethora of other reviling outfits.

Someone at MA had to approve it before it was introduced into the game.

Totally agree, and this is sitting a bad precedent letting us see the sexism and homophobic in EU and in MA with this moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, thought the mankini was a bit tasteless and didn't really fit the aesthetic on most planets...

Suspect that's why it has been limited to the location from which it came lol..

Just my own opinion though...I appreciated the novelty...lol

It will be changed in one way or another next year since it's based on mission system
similar to iron missions.
I was referring to the lack of new or good stuff in loot, the story being finally tied up with something lootable or something, like those RDI amps. They can do more than just 'only boxes' in loot for the whole summer.

Thank you for changes 1 and 2!

The Mankini... My sense of freedom feels another blow. My sense of aesthetics is rejoicing that I'm spared the vista most of the time. In any case of conflict, freedom is more important and I wish to let them be as they want. However... somehow the bit had escaped me that this design originated on Next Island. I have even less sympathy for their new developments now than after the dump. This is getting from bad to ridiculous. If there is no accounting for taste, I'd rather have it back in its sleepy state.

Totally agree, and this is sitting a bad precedent letting us see the sexism and homophobic in EU and in MA with this moves.

This has nothing homophobic or sexist. They havent removed it from the game. They state that it is now possible to wear it only in a particular area it was designed for in the first place.
I believe it's a choice that had to be made to keep the game in the right mind set.

Last edited:
we got some pretty good optimizations with this patch and all you can discuss here is mankini? 3 freaking pages... who even cares about this pointless item? idiots

I was referring to the lack of new or good stuff in loot, the story being finally tied up with something lootable or something, like those RDI amps. They can do more than just 'only boxes' in loot for the whole summer.

I doubt they split changes in two, improving some parts now and next when Irons are gone.
Same situation as when there are some minor bugs, they don't spend time first to fix bugs
and then recreate the feature.
Hopefully something might come though that were postponed in 17.2.

Back