Entropia Universe 17.2.1 Release Notes

Adjusted drop rates for Garnet, Opal, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond.
As long as they have been increased especially for the rarest, good change (seriously, FINALLY, though)

Corrected an issue where 1 Stamina was given instead of 1 Intelligence at Attribute Token Traders
again an opportunity for Stamina gains, but I guess not many had piles of intelligence tokens to trade / noticed

Changes

• Adjusted drop rates for Garnet, Opal, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond.
  • Mankini is now only usable on Next Island and Ancient Greece

1. while changing the drop rates on gems is nice, you are forgetting about the bottleneck you created with comps. Since we no longer get chunks of parts back to sell to others who can get more tiers, the comps are seriously lacking and the markups are skyrocketing. I have had enough opals stored for tiering supremacy gloves again, but have been waiting on comps, and still not close.

I would appreciate in the future some consideration for those people who actually did invest in their avatar, despite these high markup rates, and long stack gathering times.

Between tiers (giving me and option of 2 vs 8 tier rates for those who refused to invest) leaving me with a hard to tier expensive weapon, and the sheer amounts of PED put into tiering top end gear, only to see the mu drop later is horrible for the future and for keeping players content with their purchases.

It definitely is a slap in the face for people like me who chose to actually invest, as opposed to refusing to invest.

2. How much influence did Toulan have in this decision to remove mankinis?

I ask because Toulan was the reason that blonde androids are kept on rt only, citing some religeous objection.

I sure hope that the Devs are not dampening the gameplay for the entire playerbase in order to fulfill the moral and ethic code of one planet partner. Regardless of what religion they are, they should have no input into how things play out in our virtual world. Allowing cultural bias is very very bad when it comes to virtual worlds, it should simply be refused.

All very good. Thank you Mindark!!! :yay:

This has nothing homophobic or sexist. They havent removed it from the game. They state that it is now possible to wear it only in a particular area it was designed for in the first place.
I believe it's a choice that had to be made to keep the game in the right mind set.

By that logic, any planet specific clothing should be locked to that specific planet. So the Ark Tux, Ark Body Suit, all the other ark specific clothing. What about all the monria St. Patricks day clothing that they introduce every year? Does that also mean I can't wear my caly cloths on any planet outside of calypso?

Adjusted drop rates for Garnet, Opal, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond.

This is awesome! Great work guys! Thank you for this change :)

:yay::yay:

Terminator suite is not tradeable but someone readed somewhere that it will be in the upcoming version updates.

At same time, mankini is released, lots of ppl buy them but all of sudden and without any warning it's now only usable in just one specific planet.

We must be all crazy to play this real cash game!

Terminator suite is not tradeable but someone readed somewhere that it will be in the upcoming version updates.

At same time, mankini is released, lots of ppl buy them but all of sudden and without any warning it's now only usable in just one specific planet.

We must be all crazy to play this real cash game!

That body suit is tradeable now.

Mankini is now only usable on Next Island and Ancient Greece

I admit, this makes me a bit a sad :( I thought the mankini was just the type of clothing 'spice' that EU needed... the happily hung hunters, free flopping fappers, and chillin cheeks at the auction house made my day! :yay:

#bringthemankiniback

I’ll admit it wasn’t for me. But It was good, harmless fun for some folks.

This is indeed a low blow by MA.
EU is an 18+ game. Please don’t discriminate or censor it.

#freethemankini

#bringbackthemankini
#freethemankini

I thought it was brilliant that men in EU finally got a chance to have at least one item that is a bit more "freeing". Compared with the countless items F avas have. Tight pants - they are literally crotchless! Can see whole bum and lady parts, Body stockings=just nekkid and all the rutuba/Hermes/spart styled armours. Don't get me wrong, I love these items, but I fail to see how the mankini was any worse than these :confused: Or is it purely as it was male bums? That's not right.

If the bum part wasn't the problem, then how about let males swap them for a pair of speedos. Still skimpy like the F Havok thong or similar, but more demure than the mankini. Men shouldn't be stuck in shorts!

Last edited:
#bringbackthemankini
#freethemankini

I thought it was brilliant that men in EU finally got a chance to have at least one item that is a bit more "freeing". Compared with the countless items F avas have. Tight pants - they are literally crotchless! Can see whole bum and lady parts, Body stockings=just nekkid and all the rutuba/Hermes/spart styled armours. Don't get me wrong, I love these items, but I fail to see how the mankini was any worse than these :confused: Or is it purely as it was male bums? That's not right.

If the bum part wasn't the problem, then how about let males swap them for a pair of speedos. Still skimpy like the F Havok thong or similar, but more demure than the mankini. Men shouldn't be stuck in shorts!

speedo mankini recycle blueprints ftw ;)

or why not just be fair and make clothing restrictions for all public places, eg cant stand in a town in just underwear (eg just bodystocking,etc.) and allow in private properties to wear anything without restrictions.

#bringbackthemankini
#freethemankini

Agree 100%

Not to mention the mankini was just all around "fun" for everyone. Watching streams and hearing the laughter and entertainment provided by it. Seeing pictures get shared on Discord and people talking and laughing...

Obviously the item isn't core to the game in any material way, like the improvements to the tiering system and balance/bug patch fixes you guys have been doing. But, the mankini was FUN!!!

I hope you'll reconsider this decision and bring back the item! Alright, that's the last post I make about the mankini :D it was hilarious in a good way though. It's the item we all didn't know that we needed, until it was gone

#bringbackthemankini
#freethemankini
#breezycheeks
#floppyfappers
#hunghunters

2. How much influence did Toulan have in this decision to remove mankinis?

I ask because Toulan was the reason that blonde androids are kept on rt only, citing some religeous objection.

How long will people who are lazy to read anything repeat this nonsense?

Clarification Regarding RockTropia's Vixen Android Pet

Dear Fellow Entropians,

It has come to our attention the recent discussions regarding RockTropia's Vixen Android Pet.

Planet Toulan would like to take this opportunity to underline that the mentioned pet issue is a matter solely between MindArk and RockTropia.
We are not involved, connected or interfere with that matter, and we respect all fellow planet partners' creative development.

Planet Toulan is an Arabian Nights Mythology inspired Sci-Fi world, a theme of fiction that is not related in any way to the real world, where global players would disconnect from real life, and delve into a virtual life of epic Sci-Fi-ness.

We are dedicated towards continuously enhancing the players gameplay experience, with exciting developments in Toulan's pipeline.

Thank you.

Mohammed Hujeij

CEO

Beladcom Studios

#bringbackthemankini
#freethemankini

I think you can't compare some F clothes/armor which looks nice, beautiful or even sexy.
With this "thing" that is just funny (and a bit disturbing). :rolleyes:

I think you can't compare some F clothes/armor which looks nice, beautiful or even sexy.

Surely depends on ones opinion of what is beautiful and sexy.

Nice update - thank you!

omg that a nice!
Only one step too all start Tier gun and Crafted Enchancer and use it always ! Put the Pyrite on all Calyspo. And that start work in regular hunting!

TBH i find the animal hats quite disturbing, you know, the bear one. The alien one i like and the scary clown one is meh, but the bear one is downright satanic to me. That mankini also rubbed me the same way. Even batwings didn't bother me so much. And that mob, boorum, how the fook is that not a problem, and it's counterpart the kreltin. How anyone can explain these things to your friends? My mom would disown me if she saw me hunt those.

Agree 100%

Not to mention the mankini was just all around "fun" for everyone. Watching streams and hearing the laughter and entertainment provided by it. Seeing pictures get shared on Discord and people talking and laughing...

Obviously the item isn't core to the game in any material way, like the improvements to the tiering system and balance/bug patch fixes you guys have been doing. But, the mankini was FUN!!!

I hope you'll reconsider this decision and bring back the item! Alright, that's the last post I make about the mankini :D it was hilarious in a good way though. It's the item we all didn't know that we needed, until it was gone

#bringbackthemankini
#freethemankini
#breezycheeks
#floppyfappers
#hunghunters

Remember the time when shit in a game was some funny. And MA came around and added dung too. Or was they first. Ether way it's dum AF. but...it was funny at the time

If they can have boorums in this game then mankini's are ok too, but pease, no combo of that one!

Last edited:
You guys may have made enhancer breakrate linear now but the break rate is actually the same as before.

#makeenhancersactuallybreakless
#freemankini
#freeallpetsallpanets
#makeallarmorsunisex (no more F or M)

You guys may have made enhancer breakrate linear now but the break rate is actually the same as before.

Its not, for me its less than half of what used to be

#makeenhancersactuallybreakless
#freemankini
#freeallpetsallpanets
#makeallarmorsunisex (no more F or M)

I'm very happy with the break rate on the Strong Argo Claw.
But who cares about game mechanics, we need mankinis!

#bringbackthemankini
#freethemankini

Meet in the middle by compromising on kilts?

or why not just be fair and make clothing restrictions for all public places, eg cant stand in a town in just underwear (eg just bodystocking,etc.) and allow in private properties to wear anything without restrictions.
Or that could be the appropriate solution if traditionally-uncivilized planets like Calypso want to go all tame and stuff

.... oh and re: Boorum Banana Hammocks: that's why your enhancers keep breaking

Memory usage is now capped at 4 GB for textures, models, animations, particle effects etc. Entropia.exe could still use more than 4 GB total

Current Uptime is 3.5 hours. Entropia.exe is 13.4 Gig and increasing.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316295-Memory-Leak

I still think you have a bug to squash here. It doesn't affect me directly, but I consider this issue unresolved at this time.

Speaking as someone who knows how much fun looking for bugs in the code is - good luck! :thumbup:

Back