MankiniGate

What I don't understand is why the bikini (F) was not target of any kind of ban.

Discrimination anyone?

What I don't understand is why the bikini (F) were not target of any kind of ban.

Apparently its ok to look at Female bums.. but not man bums!

The Rinoa bikini ( Mankinis counterpart) is actually very demure, but there are multiple F items in game far more revealing than the mankini!

This is what i found today if you put Rinoa Biniki with Foxy High Stiletto Boots :D

Can anybody post a pic, cuz I have no idea what it looks like :scratch2:

This is what i found today if you put Rinoa Biniki with Foxy High Stiletto Boots :D

Now that its public, lets see what happens -
will mindark ignore it (as thats not the only item that is effected in such way and bodystockings make females practically fully naked anyways) ?
will it lead to a ban for the bikini now to be ni only like the mankini ?
or will mindark fix the caly items that do 'vanish' other items ?

The foxy high boots do that to jungle shorts too. There are a few combinations that can be made with even the older clothes to get complete nakedness, so not just the bikini.

One thing is certain, Next Island is surely one of the most original PP as regards clothing in Entropia Universe.
As for example they are the only one which sells clothes in Trade Terminal of Ancient Greece. I think the mankini was created to make people talk about...but maybe noone expected it to be locked...
Next Island is a sponsor of Entrolympic Events 2020, and take a look at some of the revolutionary clothing they sponsored for the winners of the Hunting Event in Ancient Greece.

So... are the mankini allowed again at Calypso and at all the other planets?

Or was it just a technique to slow down the sales? I remember few days before the restriction, the mu was already +75. Now watching a stream and the guy payed tt+14 and is using it on Caly while hunting exas!

tenor.gif

index.php

Sweat groups will never be the same! :D

Next patch:
While wearing the mankini, male characters will be able to go to a body sculptor
to adjust the size of their 'package' in a similar way to the way female characters
choose the size of their breasts.

Also, there is now a 'teabag' emote in PVP zones ?

Back