Suggestion: Tier comps in events!

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
Hi,

First, love the new increased drop rates on gems!!! Can see some of my items maybe getting past 2.99 finely!

Easy suggestion!

Add tier comps to events!!! Cat1 would drop tier 1 comps, Cat2 would drop tier 2 comps, etc!!!

Tier comps are last bottleneck for tiering up things so this simple idea would help and would be great for event loots!!!

Tier comps are last bottleneck for tiering up things so this simple idea would help and would be great for event loots!!!

and if more tier comps drop, then something else will be the bottleneck...

however, what's i'd like to see is a little less animal oils, there's far too much of it around anyway, some more tier/socket comps in general.

I agree. But tier components should also drop more from regular creatures as well.

Reactions: jak
Hi,

First, love the new increased drop rates on gems!!! Can see some of my items maybe getting past 2.99 finely!

Easy suggestion!

Add tier comps to events!!! Cat1 would drop tier 1 comps, Cat2 would drop tier 2 comps, etc!!!

This is an outstanding idea, much like evade skill implant as a prize.

I'm in for the right prize.

Dont add markup loot in Mayhem events, rewards and lootboxes are enough. There has to be markup elsewhere in the game than just in mayhem instances. There are so many players that only plays entropia on events these days for profit. Dont make the game into a big event.

Dont add markup loot in Mayhem events, rewards and lootboxes are enough. There has to be markup elsewhere in the game than just in mayhem instances. There are so many players that only plays entropia on events these days for profit. Dont make the game into a big event.
I have to agree with that, just more reason to run macro 24/7 if they would do it and MU would drop a lot.

You bring up a great point and I agree! When I made this post the Mayhem events were not so easy to macro! At the time doing survival mode could not be macro'd! There has to be some sort of balancing to keep items under a set % like 200% as the high side, and on the reverse side some mechanism to help keep the markup on the low side stuff.

Not too hard to program something into the system that "when MU on items is higher than 200% for 6 months increase drop late slightly, when MU is lower than 101% decrease drop rate slightly." :p

Keep in mind, MU doesn't help MA, it only helps the player base, but the higher the MU the more expensive the game is to play, and the lower the easier it is to play on a lower budget. And yes new players need MU but there are two sides to that.

You bring up a great point and I agree! When I made this post the Mayhem events were not so easy to macro! At the time doing survival mode could not be macro'd! There has to be some sort of balancing to keep items under a set % like 200% as the high side, and on the reverse side some mechanism to help keep the markup on the low side stuff.

Not too hard to program something into the system that "when MU on items is higher than 200% for 6 months increase drop late slightly, when MU is lower than 101% decrease drop rate slightly." :p
We have a dog who rater eats dog candy and running around the Mindark office and yelling at employees all day than switching droprates on items. I just belive its very stale atm with the balancing of stuff sence most work goes into 2025 UE5 launch and the partnership of epic store. Thats alot of work. But yeah, gems have recently been more coomon so thats good. And i do belive some things need to be keept hard to get. And often those high mu items have either boring mobs or something that ppl dont want to hunt em. I mean tier comps have the same droprate from tier 1-10 but ppl dont hunt all of those mobs equal so thats why MU is diffrent.

I do understand your frustration sometimes :)

tier components is wave based items, during the wave mob restocked with some amount and hunters can loot them but no more than amount rectocked, for me it looks like that
p.s. it doesnt help when you just add it to events loot
and mecha lupine dropped tiers too, but very small abount because of too many hunters

All these ideas - what you poppin :D

edit : ups my bad, this ones not fresh.

All these ideas - what you poppin :D

edit : ups my bad, this ones not fresh.
lol, I've been in this game for over 20 years! And like anything you have passion about, you try and help and MA needs lots of help! :D

Some of my ideas have made it into the game over the years!
You can "blame" me for:

- now being able to carry more weight based on your skills.
- Extenders
- forget what else, but other things :D

lol, I've been in this game for over 20 years! And like anything you have passion about, you try and help and MA needs lots of help! :D

Some of my ideas have made it into the game over the years!
You can "blame" me for:

- now being able to carry more weight based on your skills.
- Extenders
- forget what else, but other things :D
Still no extender for your PED card!

• Haha
Me personaly got no issues with components , while i Support the idea because this wuld help out with the Overall mu on daytrades. I think we still need some loot where you actualy have to find the best mob by ur self and profit by "know how"

I rarly ever tier my items , most of the time i just Stack them wait untill they go to a crazy high mu and then unload my Stacks to the auction , doing a lot of profit that way. I think that is something that wuld not be possible if they drop during mayhem becaude the lootpool wuld go super dry within the first hours and the auction oversupplyed. If the dog does not manage to balance things well 😅

Pro: cheap tiering
Con: less profit in hunting

Back