Summer Mayhem Annihilation Issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Summer Mayhem Annihilation Issues[/h]There is currently an issue with the Summer Mayhem Annihilation instance timers and point accumulation.

These issues will be corrected in a hotfix scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, June 11. Until then, the Annihilation instances have been disabled.

Apologies for any inconvenience these issues have caused.

Originally Posted Here

Makes sense... it's not like you've been running the same event every 3 months for however many years.

lol

Well Summer Mayhem is the newest one and they have had issues with it before..

Achievement complete : No mayhem without bugs.

Thank you for the heads up!

... an issue with the Summer Mayhem Annihilation instance timers and point accumulation.

An esoteric edge-case, how could MA testing be expected to uncover such a minor issue? ;)

That's not the only issue.

I always try to look on a bright side...like, I'm really thankful MA doesn't build bridges or planes...just imagine

Known Issues:

* Planes currently do not have wings. These will be added in a future patch.

I always try to look on a bright side...like, I'm really thankful MA doesn't build bridges or planes...just imagine

How many plumbers does it take to change a plug socket? Maybe get an electrician instead. :yup:

Now if MA could resolve the suspected back end networking/server issues that were introduced when VU 17.1.0 went live.

if they really could, they would have fixed it already. it's not like noone is complaining, right?

Look at it this way without all the bugs we would just have a game to play, no moans, groans, bitching , whining and sarcasm. Life would be boring and we would only have ourselves to blame when we lost ped.
Keep up the good work MA, we all need a focus for our frustrations :rolleyes:

Look at it this way without all the bugs we would just have a game to play, no moans, groans, bitching , whining and sarcasm. Life would be boring and we would only have ourselves to blame when we lost ped.
Keep up the good work MA, we all need a focus for our frustrations :rolleyes:

forum would be dead

Back