Entropia Universe 17.2.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes

• Fixed an issue causing global event missions not to trigger correctly. Summer Mayhem Annihilation timers and point accumulation should now be working correctly.
  • Various server improvements.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Still cant start mayhem mission.

Getting disconnected within 1 minute after logging in after patch. Internet seems stable. Anyone else experiencing that?

Disconnects stopped, same was reported by other people, probably some server restarts from MA.

Annihilation works too now.

Last edited:
Items missing attachments after update

Multiple items (Weapons, Armour parts, Mining finder) no longer show their attachments (amps, scope, lasers, plates, mining amp respectively) after the update.

Seems to be graphical, items exist per check item list on website - support case has been submitted.

I cannot teleport from Starfinder IV to Rocktropia space station's main hangar.
Clicking the button does nothing.

Tried several times, relog etc, nothing happened. :(

Still unable to get in

Anyone else still getting the 'connection lost', 'do you want to log in to another server', ... cycle?

Anyone else still getting the 'connection lost', 'do you want to log in to another server', ... cycle?

first server offline, now conn lost all the time (12+ attempts)

Got disconnected and now can't join or stay in game anymore.

Fixes

• Various server improvements.

What improvements ? there wasnt enough lag yesterday and you fixed that ? 5 mins in to mayhem lag every 5-6 seconds timer goes on cant do shit

great going, after 5 years + off this shouldnt you think its time to hire someone that is capable of fixing this shit ?

Currently stuck in a loop:

1. Connection lost. Please try to login again. If your problem persists contact the Support Department.

2. Server not available. Do you want to login to another server?

3. Connection lost. Please try to login again. If your problem persists contact the Support Department.

4 clicks only > connection lost

Secret plan to reduce server load...shhhhh

Great job fixing the servers guys :yay::dunce: ... by turning them off randomly??? :smoke: :duh:

attachment.php

Well that's not good.

The 'Launch' button on my client loader is now grayed out, so no play for me until the next 'fix'.

Oh well, a day with no log in is a day without losses :)

Ff

Anyone heard how long before we can log back in ? I didn't see anything about it.

Anyone heard how long before we can log back in ? I didn't see anything about it.

Soon™
:eyecrazy:

This is why in the future MA needs to be smarter about it. Give message of ETA when the servers are expected to be online again in the message of shutting down.

Soon™
:eyecrazy:

This is why in the future MA needs to be smarter about it. Give message of ETA when the servers are expected to be online again in the message of shutting down.

That message just went up on the loader

There’s a message on the launcher now

Ah, what a parent says to the 4 year old who asked "How much longer ?" lol

All this for mayhem.... 10 ava's who get paid...
You dear MA, Are AMATEURS

Back