Summer Mayhem Update

Status
Yogs been out at LG for a long time. No one said anything about a bugged reload buff in reference to the LG. No one is getting banned because they had a yog out at LG. LG is irrelevant here, that is my point.

That is the point. People have been using this exploit for a long time.
And yet veteran players like myself, who are active and read forms or discord daily are only just learning about this now while others have kept this tight lipped secret to take advantage of others for years.

So just another coincidence that it was officially reported only 2 days after being questioned about all the Yoga being used during a LG event, 2 days ago :rolleyes:

And none of the suspects are denying that they have know about this for a very long time.

Geo, respectfully, you don't know what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with Yog pets at LG. Never did. It doesn't have anything to do with any heat being on and about to be found out so try to come clean before. You're all wrong about this here.

This had EVERYTHING to do with getting Mindark to ACTUALLY take quick action, which they did. problem solved. If I had done nothing, this would still be in game, and you would be left there none the wiser. FFS people.

You think I've gotten first place in events by spending no peds? I'm sure I've spent seriously more than you can imagine on pills and gear and such!

I'm definitely not trying to underplay how f*cked up it is that guys used this bug at events! I'm with everyone else, anyone who used this to get an unfair advantage in events should get their accounts put on a vertual witching poll and burned to the ground!!!

I sold my lvl24 yog horror for about 14k peds in trade few weeks ago and the buyer definitely didn't care about the bugged buff! The pet is supper rare and exotic and that is why the pet has such high value... And it's a miners best friend for extracting claims!

Anyways, work calls, I'll stop feeding the trolls and get back to work ?

You’re right, that is the point. Events cost a lot of ped to compete even if you are cheating.
You and your group of friends have been exploiting this and enabling others to exploit this for years by not coming forward and potentially stealing thousands of dollars from other people.

Wanting answers and accountability is not trolling.

Geo, respectfully, you don't know what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with Yog pets at LG. Never did. It doesn't have anything to do with any heat being on and about to be found out so try to come clean before. You're all wrong about this here.

This had EVERYTHING to do with getting Mindark to ACTUALLY take quick action, which they did. problem solved. If I had done nothing, this would still be in game, and you would be left there none the wiser. FFS people.

The fact is certain people have know about this exploit for years and it should of been brought forward publicly when it was first discovered.
And I question your motives and actions.
What did you expect the reaction would be to your brilliant plan?
Do you not think the latter would be more appropriate than a bunch of you using the exploit in Mayhem?

It's pretty late in Sweden, so I'm hoping for something announced tomorrow at the earliest. I, like many of you would like to see justice. This would of course involve going back and seeing who used the exploit in past events.

Sucks that this has been a thing for so long. Sucks that so many people likely missed out on tokens because they competed against exploits. The sad and unfortunate result is that this translates into cheaters having stolen money/prizes from other players... not cool.

Thanks for resetting the board and getting the Yog spawn removed for this Mayhem. Much appreciated, guys!

They have stolen much more than that :

Time.

Desire to play.

Pride of competing and winning.

Faith in a system.

Those people are the ones.helping to kill this game.

Those people and MA.

Although, out of fear, I suspect these cheaters are transferring quite a lot of peds and items to other avatars...this game is doomed. I played only for the thrill of mayhems these last 3 years, and stopped playing because I felt like I was unfairly being ripped off each time. Glad to get an explanation alas.

Last edited:
Questioned by someone ignorant of LG tactics who made no mention of any reload buff, so there was no reason for any panic by anyone. Large pets are often spawned at LG to block shots, or some think it creates a false trigger for trigger bots.

This message says it all.

I don't see why you say I'm ignorant of LG tactics..?
I've never done LG (why would I fight against a bunch of cheaters?), but I do know about PvP.
That's why I clearly said what you've just repeated here, namely that the large pets are spawned to interfere with aiming.

So the "LG tactic" you mention here, which indeed I wasn't aware of, is the Yog reload buff.

And for good reason, the secret was well kept by you and your friends-Inc, until you felt it was getting risky.

Thank you for confirming this.

I hope someday MA will REALLY CLEAN this game once and for all.

the reason everyone is questioning your character right now for blowing the whistle on this, is why now? is this something you just discovered 4 days ago? 2 days ago? 2 years ago?

while it is very nice of you to make it known that there is an issue, your story lacks how u came upon finding this exploit. therefore it leaves when you found out about this open to interpretation. facts that you yourself throw out, like "why do you think a yog horror cost 10k ped?" make ppl believe you were aware of this for more then 3-4 days.
also just because you personally might not have used this to your advantadge doesn't make it any better if you knew of others abusing it.

this is just my 2 pecs.

Reactions: Geo
Not to sidetrack the topic or severity of thread:

Can MA look into the Practice Annhilation Category 4 the other night, as I lost my a$$ in it for those hours and they were globaling like crazy in Cat4..Or I could just really suck at it. :scratch2: :laugh:

Thanks in advance

Not to sidetrack the topic or severity of thread:

Can MA look into the Practice Annhilation Category 4 the other night, as I lost my a$$ in it for those hours and they were globaling like crazy in Cat4..Or I could just really suck at it. :scratch2: :laugh:

Thanks in advance

If average loot is bad in your instance, try leaving after points from boss kill and start another instance.
Unless you don’t care about points, then can leave anytime you feel average loot is low.

You think I've gotten first place in events by spending no peds? I'm sure I've spent seriously more than you can imagine on pills and gear and such!

I'm definitely not trying to underplay how f*cked up it is that guys used this bug at events! I'm with everyone else, anyone who used this to get an unfair advantage in events should get their accounts put on a vertual witching poll and burned to the ground!!!

I sold my lvl24 yog horror for about 14k peds in trade few weeks ago and the buyer definitely didn't care about the bugged buff! The pet is supper rare and exotic and that is why the pet has such high value... And it's a miners best friend for extracting claims!

Anyways, work calls, I'll stop feeding the trolls and get back to work ?

you are the reason for this thread.
just last week u were streaming from monria to try and tame those yog pets..
you sold the pet a month ago and now you want this buff removed, how convenient..
if anyone knowingly exploited this and profited from it - it's you.
so quit the innocent act.
everyone knows you're compulsive liar, you have never told the truth in your life.

If average loot is bad in your instance, try leaving after points from boss kill and start another instance.
Unless you don’t care about points, then can leave anytime you feel average loot is low.

I wasn't interested in points, not sure if the practice ones even count tbh.

I did leave and went to Cat 3 after 3 hours of watching the globals ( I got 1 for 80) and felt I was feeding their globals and left as it just seemed to be eating my PED card up.

I was just doing codex levels, basically.

LOL, dude really?

You know why I use pet at LGS, certain people in your Soc have close to 100% hit rate and the pet helps midigate trigger bots! For pvp that pet is awesome for getting in the way of certain people's using bots!

And I never had the extraction buff turned on! MA has the logs and they are welcome to delete my account if I'm not telling the truth. The damn pet uses over 150 nutrio bars an hour with the buff active, I turned that shit off asap! ?

Multiple occasions I have seen you using this pet, not sure if you have seen the interesting video you are a part of but it shows you afk hunting where you also manage to target an avatar on multiple occasions. So coming from you its quite rich that you can point fingers at others and try to play it off like you do not know whats going on. Funny the intention of this pet is mining and I do not recall a landgrab ive attended and not seen you using the pet, real easy to point fingers at others and try to keep attention off yourself. Fact is, this pet bug has probably been a well kept secret in the game for a long time, can't have it both ways and play innocent. Good thing some people in your soc actually possess integrity and called this out rather than taking advantage of it, funny if you scroll through WTB threads for yog horror pet, look what soc the avatars are from.. Go figure. Even on the landgrabs people said not to use pets on, there was always a yog horror running around, But wait I forgot you just didnt know about the reload speed, my bad. It was lag.

whoooah, chill da fk down ppl

first of all after 14 pages, i just had some, and i said to say something about what is obvious here

1.plenty of

- the morons here who think they know everything, but clearly they dont, and they vote ^^
i think i know how it was. Mystique asked pet for jak (or whatever who have it from "pay-inc") to use it on event, jak(or whatever who have it from "pay-inc") refused to give, Mystique made post on pcf about bug, the end :D

- the frustrated ppl who have in mind one thing , why i do know just now about it, not for the knowledge but for the only regret they could not use it, being so cheap to buy a Yog Hatchling for 100-130 ped buff unlocked and get a 10% extra reload
That is the point. People have been using this exploit for a long time.
And yet veteran players like myself, who are active and read forms or discord daily are only just learning about this now while others have kept this tight lipped secret to take advantage of others for years.

- the judges ones who always are ready to give the worst sentence , no matter what, they are never able to balance things, they just hit the max punish for everything :)))
Should be easy to do. I'm all for these players being banned.
I hope every single player that abused this exploit gets banned, or punished heavily.

When you encounter an exploit you report it and stop using it immediately, the "everyone could do it" excuse is just that, a poor excuse.

Give them the ban hammer, I'm sick of it always being the same people using exploits and bots and never being punished.

It's the cancer of this game.
only a reset.. FU.. let them pay those 2h off downtime!

- the hypocrites one who barely have peds to use a 5% reload extra , not to mention a 40%/55%, they change shrapnel every 5'th mob and they are soo vocals here like they r the ones who were the most offended, geez, for real ?
( no quote to avoid spoiling alerts )

- the dumb ones are those who knew the bug, and they used it in a contest... really now, man in a contest? i mean u are competing to others, aka... friends ? ! ( i reserve the right to say no more here )

the bug was reported long time ago, around this date as i was informed
https://www.monria.com/forum/threads/monria-vu-3-1-his-masters-voice-bug-fixes.4637/
https://monria.com/forum/threads/yog-pet-passive-effect-bugged.5108/
and yet some ppl used it and i dont mind if they used it outside event, simply cause has nothing to hurt me, nothing to hurt MA either, and is just an extra reload speed buf, yeah... i dont care, because u need peds to get an advantage of it, and yes, i know i know...plenty voices disagree whit me, but this is how i think. I believe this bug is just a harmfully bug, not like the one used by Dany ( where u got a chance to play whit the forbidden toys ) or the mining (L) amps bug where the MA toke the liberty to punish based on gravity. Yeah using the amp over and over is draining the system of peds and fk up market value of materials among other things ( yeah was bad, but this extra reload is a puny issue outside events )

lol this one has a hammer in his hand , no joke !
Wow. this scammers and cheaters should be forever banned, they are ruin the game for all others...
And what punishment, well reseted points........

If you compare this to what DannyO did, DannyO did nothing wrong but these guys did all wrong..
And DannyO was taken away skills and 5 months suspended..

Come on mindark, what is this?

2.Yeah i m totally agree to be investigated to see what was done for other events that toke place, but idk if that matter anymore now just cause is to late to see something in logs. or not, idk

So for those who see such gravity in this i dont, simply cause i m more realistic than many of u, and the bug was used against other players, not against MA like the other 2 example were put on a cross here, yeah... u... me and others were the ones who got outsmarted, who hold the info are the strongest , life sucks, but is the truth.

So if they paid to have extra reload ( pet eats nutrio ) and if they just used a better way to spend ( because they can spend ) cycleing more peds, i dont see how that is such offensive for me, or how i can lose something, or MA can lose from this "destructing" act, lol grow up.

3. yeah i wish i knew sooner :D would have been good for my ped card and for MA's card , i m sure :)) first cause i couldn't be dragged into ep4 madness.

4. so u all hypocrites who are complaining every time, who make support after support for bad return, who cant talk anything beside how bad was the run, the week the month, the fking all time year.. shut up, u all dont have money for 55% reload not in your dreams, and u dont want to hold that bad run/return for a such reload... can u? I BET U CANT .

5. read the rules. Just read them when u feel MA did nothing, or it did less than u want.
[FONT=&quot]"This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."[/FONT]

so
-disqualification ( the event was not ended to disqualify anyone for wining a place ) but they tho reset the points
-forfeiture of any prizes ( no place no prize )
-possible sanctions imposed ( well some want to use the biggest hammer they have, or biggest they can hold it i their hands ) that's good they cant do that, u know.. no skills for that

6. U dont fk whit the events, never ever. Period. To me is like u use a bot for PK cause u have smaller balls or idk

my 2 pecs

Way too long to quote...

Okay, so I'm going to try to respond to this word salad just from my point of view...

I've spent THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on mayhem gear, pills, enhancers.

In my view, I have every right to be angry at what appears to be likely abuse by players in your society of this exploit, and for MA's poor programming skills.

Because, it likely cost me some thousands of dollars in returns from events.

Hopefully that's not hard to understand.

Repuation matters, and even the appearance of having abused an exploit will damn you. I suspect it is pretty likely that it was abused, because of who tended to fall into the top scoring places in the top categories.

Given the yog horror can get passed around, and it provided 20% additional dps if you max'ed out your reload, that's an additional 3k points for every 15k points in annihilation, and probably enough of a better time in defense/survival/assault to ensure top placement.

So yeah, some of us invested quite a bit into this game. Call us naive to expect a level playing field.

As you can see from some of the LG videos, this exploits have certainly been abused prior to the current report.

Also, the bug reports you linked was only about the excavator buff not being visible, not that it was providing additional weapon reload. So those aren't actually applicable.

The lack of morals in some of the players in this game is both shocking but unsurprising. If MA does nothing about this, I'm not sure how long I feel like playing anymore.

Okay, so I'm going to try to respond to this word salad just from my point of view...

I've spent THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on mayhem gear, pills, enhancers.

no no, dont struggle pls something might happen, just as i said in my salad ( where english is not my main language but i promise will be better ) i dont mind to be used outside event, and i want an investigation, and i m upset for being used in contest even by my friends.

How sad...how Fkin sad is to read all this...
My concerns goes to the events. These guys ofc used this bug in few mayhems, screwing all the other honest players. Since there is Real Money involved this is sickening.
the problem is at this point if MA decides to Ban these players, i bet my balls they have already transfered all their gear, peds and probably some skills to their second/third avas...
Please Mindark do something..PLEASE

Refund for every time i lost events because of this ? :scratch2::scratch2:

Well once MA do a full investigation (as i am sure they will do considering how much of a fire this has started), if their results are lacking then speak with your wallet and do some sort of withdrawal from the game. That way they will know you don't take this lightly.

Note: i'm not meaning a complete sell out, unless that's what you feel you need to do for yourself.

the problem is at this point if MA decides to Ban these players, i bet my balls they have already transfered all their gear, peds and probably some skills to their second/third avas...
Please Mindark do something..PLEASE

MA can trace trades...

whoooah, chill da fk down ppl

- the hypocrites one who barely have peds to use a 5% reload extra , not to mention a 40%/55%, they change shrapnel every 5'th mob and they are soo vocals here like they r the ones who were the most offended, geez, for real ?

Yes, the only reason I am mad is that I cannot afford 55% reload! Are you fking serious, bragging about it? Afford impossible? And this comes from a guy who can't afford playing this game without losing stuff to pawn showp. Even while exploiting lol

Last edited:
MA can trace trades...

*Must trace trades. Corrected it for ya. It's in their ToU.

Honestly this discussion just goes to show there's more stuff to be unraveled and people were just waiting for the right moment to come out (not just the specific situation). So some of ya'll might aswell take the chance to spill the beans on other shady exploits people encountered and not talked about over the years. Maybe that's how some people have huge loads of opals, or others just keep on withdrawing from the game. Who knows.

I just hope, I am not surprised by whoever gets punished from this :( I consider some of the involved friends... Don't feel like being disapointed again.

Will say it again: "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" whoever gets hit by whatever comes, gets hit and that's it, whoever doesn't, they deserve a clear of their name. People around this game forget there's dire consequences when trashing someones "word value" just because. So instead of being uncivil some of you, maybe do it more rationaly and show facts. And no, I'm not gonna point at specific people... But of you just need to mature.

To those who say it's not about ped... They are right. It's not... It's about integrity and coherence. I also believe some people got dragged into this mess over feeling defeated by the "advantage of others". But that's another matter.

My angst isn't against any player atm anyway, my angst is at MindArk's methods.

One word from one of the two managers please? Would be great thanks. Is this it? just point reset and that's it? A bug that's

P.S.: None of this would happen if people weren't so anal about the games "main attraction" which is profit. Profit isn't "at all costs". And some of you should get punishment for just this.

Yes, the only reason I am mad is that I cannot afford 55% reload! Are you fking serious, bragging about it? Afford impossible? And this comes for a guy who can't afford playing this game without losing stuff to pawn showp. Even while exploiting lol

aww hahahaha

u little frustrated one, u want to say u have the peds but u dont have the know how and u wanted a yog after all isn't it ?

take this and chew ^^

"Thank you for contacting us.

Between 2017-01-31 to 2020-05-05 you have made 160 deposits - the total amount is
XXXXX USD."

now go back in your corner and sit down ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
aww hahahaha

u little frustrated one, u want to say u have the peds but u dont have the know how and u wanted a yog after all isn't it ?

take this and chew ^^

"Thank you for contacting us.

Between 2017-01-31 to 2020-05-05 you have made 160 deposits - the total amount is
67 210 USD."

now go back in your corner and sit down ^^

lol, and still cat9 and losing stuff to pawn shop :D

this whole thread should be shut down as it has become a flame war.

lol, and still cat9 and losing stuff to pawn shop :D

oh :D boy
..really now is all u can do? common man stand up , be proud :D please u managed to tell me that stupid sentence and u deserve a :clap:.

so after a "tremendous" chewing effort u managed to find out i m cat 09, and i lost at pawn

ok.. so again take this instead and chew, but this time promise u come up whit something if u want to have a dialogue whit me ok?

i m cat 10 for some time, and i did not lost at pawn :)

now go sit in the corner again :duh:

Status
Back