Summer Mayhem Update

Status
oh :D boy
..really now is all u can do? common man stand up , be proud :D please u managed to tell me that stupid sentence and u deserve a :clap:.

so after a "tremendous" chewing effort u managed to find out i m cat 09, and i lost at pawn

ok.. so again take this instead and chew, but this time promise u come up whit something if u want to have a dialogue whit me ok?

i m cat 10 for some time, and i did not lost at pawn :)

now go sit in the corner again :duh:

You have made complete fool out of yourself. Go write about it to Cyrene forum. Again

You have made complete fool out of yourself. Go write about it to Cyrene forum. Again

so beside the fact u cannot afford ( as i understand ) and u lack of know how, u make me believe u cant make that brain work anything else even if i asked to come up whit a better sentence for the sick of the dialogue? :scratch2:

so beside the fact u cannot afford ( as i understand ) and u lack of know how, u make me believe u cant make that brain work anything else even if i asked to come up whit a better sentence for the sick of the dialogue? :scratch2:

please, get sober

No it shouldn't.

Sorry to interrupt the "Whose got the biggest PED Card" war that is previous on this thread and to redirect back to the topic please.

* I am hoping MA will reopen or confirm a investigation further into this matter.

List players who had resets to stop any speculation of players who don't deserved to be lumped in by association.

* Will there be any investigation in past Mayhems/events of exploit being used and if so, what can be done?

Guys, this is really something that questions me...

The fact that every time a new cheating story comes up in this game, it's about your society, you have no problem with that ?

I mean, it doesn't seem to bother you more than that...
You just keep using the same old blah blah techniques, trying to make the threads closed (and sometimes it works), and then everybody forgets about it, and we wait for the next scandal...

Do you feel good in your shoes ?

What about your society's reputation ? Who cares ?

Do you really think people are idiots ?
That they're going to think it's just coincidences ?
That fate is raining down on your unfortunate society ? :confused:

Unbelieveable. Reporting it after using it for years; claiming righteousness... just lol...

He is clearly trying to derail the thread so it will be locked.

... i dont mind to be used outside event, and i want an investigation, and i m upset for being used in contest even by my friends.

This statement says a lot.

There was a bug last year where when weapon amp broke it would still give damage bonus. I realized it my first hunt; reported, posted here, and paid very close attention on my hunts to remove it before it broke. Reading posts defending the exlpoiters claiming we should be thanking you after you used it for years... special kind of stupid.

Reactions: Geo
And he didn't report it... so guilty.

It's like taking credits for reporting a crime while knowing it for years. Even in real life you can't get away with it. But for some reason, some guys, who has done so, are thinking that they have just made a huge favor for community...

Well once MA do a full investigation (as i am sure they will do considering how much of a fire this has started), if their results are lacking then speak with your wallet and do some sort of withdrawal from the game. That way they will know you don't take this lightly.

Note: i'm not meaning a complete sell out, unless that's what you feel you need to do for yourself.

Mindark probably won't do anything about it. I will be absolutely shocked if they do.

Prove me wrong unless you want to see people start leaving.

I wonder... Why is it every time something by the likes of exploits or botting involves a certain Pay-soc. And to top it all of they are the usual suspects. However, every time they know exactly what triggers to pull to try and force a thread to get locked so it gets forgotten a few weeks later. Interesting enough, MA/Mods do tend to lock these sort of threads claiming they've turned into flaming war or similar.

Why not investigate, be transparent MA and investigate who abused this reload buff and give them the appropriate punishment.

One first step, check trading logs for the pet with 10 and 25% reload buff. That should be a good starting point.

[Reponse to deleted post]

For the record, I am the one who initially reported it to Mindark. I then encouraged other players to report it as well. Further I forced their hand to do something about it by posting HOW RIDICULOUS of a time you can get in mayhem with this buff.

I look forward to competing on a level playing field with all. Thanks for the quick action mindark, you can see the date/timestamp on my support case.

Also, I engaged with several avatars in this community (across multiple socs) to report the SAME bug. I won't name names, but I am comfortable sharing what I have above.

Did the sale of your Adj Excavator have anything to do with this thread? Are you maybe afraid and moving items and PEDs to an alt account? Your soc has been on the spotlight a lot lately for all the wrong reasons...

I wonder... Why is it every time something by the likes of exploits or botting involves a certain Pay-soc. And to top it all of they are the usual suspects. However, every time they know exactly what triggers to pull to try and force a thread to get locked so it gets forgotten a few weeks later. Interesting enough, MA/Mods do tend to lock these sort of threads claiming they've turned into flaming war or similar.

The Untouchables :yup:

(I had to put some humour in this sorry saga - even though the issue isn't)

Replace "basketball" with "entropia" and think about the guy who lost 67k$ in 3 years

I wonder... Why is it every time something ...... every time they know exactly what triggers to pull to try and force a thread to get locked so it gets forgotten a few weeks later. Interesting enough.

why? because... this... kind of brain

Did the sale of your Adj Excavator have anything to do with this thread? Are you maybe afraid and moving items and PEDs to an alt account? Your soc has been on the spotlight a lot lately for all the wrong reasons...

omg, can u squeeze more about it, Mr. umm BackBoone ?

why? because... this... kind of brain

omg, can u squeeze more about it, Mr. umm BackBoone ?

Sure Mr. Botter.

I'll just try to explain in simple words to you: Your friend reported the Yog exploit after using it, for who knows how much time, in order to save face. What he didn't expect was that there were other inteligent people out there, besides him, that could see through that deception.

Replace "basketball" with "entropia" and think about the guy who lost 67k$ in 3 years

it seems u really insist :poke: even if i let it go, and if i start to swear and act accordingly to your provocation , then u will cry :cry: around why i said this and that,

told ya to sit in the corner , i come back to u later, wait for me. :whistle:

it seems u really insist :poke: even if i let it go, and if i start to swear and act accordingly to your provocation , then u will cry :cry: around why i said this and that,

told ya to sit in the corner , i come back to u later, wait for me. :whistle:

You admitted you had no problem using this exploit outside of events and have even incriminated some of your soc mates or friends for using this exploit in events.

Please don't side track from the discussion with juvenile attempts at insulting people. You are not very good at it.

Stay on topic and tell us more about your experiences with regards to the exploit.

Sure Mr. Botter.

I'll just try to explain in simple words to you: Your friend reported the Yog exploit after using it, for who knows how much time, in order to save face. What he didn't expect was that there were other inteligent people out there, besides him, that could see through that deception.

yeah i got this one, and i saw how intelligent u saw it all, and was just a spark of it, phew man i had to sit ..., was soo damn deep and intense and yet i failed to see this

maybe again you spark a bit your intelligence and explain this not that above
how the fuck do u figured out man, is quite some thinking there. huh?

Since this thread has devolved into a cacophony of personal attacks and mudslinging, it will be closed. Temp bans will be handed out shortly to the worst of the forum rule violators.

The important information in the opening post has been communicated.

:locked:

Status
Back