I propose few things for the users who use the "xxx pet"

1 if they use it on the daily hunt only ::lolup::lolup::lolup:

- banned temoporary for 1 year
- reset the skils from 0 (ZERO)
- acces to next events must be restricted

2 if they use it on events ::sniper::sniper::sniper:

-the prizes won during use the pet must be canceled asap
- the ranking restored and send apologize to all players
- banned permanently (the same how they make with lvl 13 amp )
- obligation to pay the damage caused (take the items and relisted to global auction)

I wish u GL and HOF's to all

James Francis Cameron

pec make ped .. ped make $ but make it fair pls

With everything already said in other threads, this is NOT how it works. The mob doesn't get to determine punishments. What you can do is step away from competitions or spending money at all until things are remedied.

U forgot those who use it on shared events like at gorgon wave stealing all best fangs n armor parts

not gonna happen, the 1 was removed from my cat scoreboard, so the one used the exploit is getting globals in mayhem, so they still allowed to compete, well, ofc it can be practice only, but probably not.

maybe devs just want to troll them, they allow them to compete, and than disqualify them when official result posted.

you should consider moving to seattle.. i hear they have a mob run city now... should check it out.. then you can dole out punishment as you see fit. you know... being judge and jury and all...

With everything already said in other threads, this is NOT how it works. The mob doesn't get to determine punishments. What you can do is step away from competitions or spending money at all until things are remedied.

idk i kinda disagree

the players are the ones harmed here and the same thing happened back durign the lvl 13 amp exploit and those players were permanently banned only AFTER outcry from the players that MA wasn't doing anything.

I was considering a depo this weekend but now another instance where players cheat and it harms the rest of us playing like normal suckers

idk i kinda disagree

the players are the ones harmed here and the same thing happened back durign the lvl 13 amp exploit and those players were permanently banned only AFTER outcry from the players that MA wasn't doing anything.

There is no disagreement. Of course it has to be made public if that's what is needed to move them to do something about it. What I said was in response to OP's detailed plan for punishments. This does not behoove the public to determine. You are, however, free to vote with your feet and your wallet if the outcome does not restore your trust. The other side knows this and will consider their potential losses.

Back