Isle Of Lost Avatars - Rocktropia - New Owner!

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hello, I am the new owner of Isle Of Lost Avatars on Rocktropia as of 6/11/20!

Home of the Kool Kat mob, with excellent rewards, including repeatable stage 5 for 82 ped Evade, Bioregen (get some for those Resto Chips!), or Melee Combat! New website has all the details.

The majority of the island does NOT have puny mobs (near TP)! Great mining and Grinding with a 1k hp mob!

I am a new land owner with plans to work out a worthy reward system for its patrons.

Being new, I will need a bit of time to familiarize myself with revenues and returns.

In the meantime, I started a 10% cash back for all HOFS 1500-8k ped on the land area.

*Mining HOFs will need screenshot and location with the claim, for some reason EL only shows Hunting Globals for the Land, no Mining show up.

Low and behold....

Congrats Janice Bernehli Joppppline for your 1613 PED HOF on Kool Kat 6/13/20 04:20:39!
10% Cash back means a Kool 161.30 PED Back!

And so the journey begins!

Check out Isle of Lost Avatars on Rocktropia with its own teleporter.
The Kool Kat mission guy is right there as well.

Mining I am very happy with so far with just a small sample:

Ores so far include:
Niksarium
Alternative
Lysterium
Gazzurdite

Minerals:
Oil
Sweetstuff
Hurricane Cocktail
Dianthus Liquid
Energized Crystal
Ares Head

For you Tiger Kings out there:

Only requiring a tamer level of 3, the Panther Punies near the teleporter are the perfect start for any aspiring tiger king. Before you know it you will have cages of them and a false leg, owning the world with royalties from your TV show. Start your taming future here!

I very much appreciate any and all patronage, and hope to be paying you PEDS very soon!
Good Luck, and as always, HOF Large!

Last edited:
Oh, that post looks wonderful!! Looking forward to checking it out.

Congratulations and Good Luck Forgo!
:wtg:

:beerchug:

Good luck with the LA Forgo! :)

Repeatable evade? I need to take a trip to RT!

Congratulations on the LA and best of luck with your business!

Gratz on your first LA! :yay:

congratulations and good luck with your LA :beerchug:

Thanks a bunch everyone :) excited for sure.

I think the LA is in great hands for sure with you as it's new owner Forgo. :)
Have fun with your new investment and I look forward to re-visiting those kool Kats :)

Hope this new venture works out well for you.

I think with this repeatable evade reward , and enough advertising , it will be quite successful.

Gratz on the LA! I hope you do well with it!

Event in the Event Register for Sunday the 28th
1st - 1 level 2 amplifier (L)
2nd - 20 Summer Strongbox + 10 ped
3rd - 10 summer Strongbox

Mobs have been upped on one DNA, expect up to Alpha! (lev 42) Though still a nice spread and many youngs in between. :)

I am willing to team with lower DPS to help your mission, so if you see me there, just holler for help! Bigger mobs means faster mission as well.

Working on trying to supply some healers for people as well, just ask I have a few on call that might be available.

Very much appreciate everyone who comes by.

Good luck!

Congratulations on the acquisition Forgo! :yay:

You may recall some discussions we had a few years ago when I identified you as having an ideal skill set and personality for land area management. It is really glad to see you take this new direction in your EU career, and I look forward to seeing how the community benefits from your involvement in land area management.

I have decided to end the ongoing HOF reward, it didn't pay out as often as I would have liked, and I have purchased another land, Mutation Station on Arkadia. So I am a bit poor, and spending quite a bit on ongoing upgrades for the lands to boot.

Just an FYI on how lands work, between the 2 lands I spend 57 ped a day in Fertilizer. This is why there is no double tax. MA still gets paid, the land owners bear that cost.
The main reason the tax is set at the rate it is...is that it allows me to pay tax to cover these costs on my cycle without deposit, and without having to rely on taxes to play. I am a virtual maintenance man.

Part will come back as income to repay the investment, part into a pool for future rewards.

Will be waiting to see what options we have in Unreal as well as waiting on Devs to get back on possible upgrades to each land before starting a new structure, so may as well go into stockpile mode so there are some nice rewards to return at that time.

For now, the lower tax (4.2%) is great for ongoing cycle, and the rewards are pretty incredible.
I added Atrox at full spawn low mat for the RT Atrox mission which gives chunky rewards and full stamina at each stage 4+...on top of Codex.

So Codex, more stamina points, and repeatable 82 ped evade, bioregen, or melee combat, makes for some chunky skills in areas that are not easy to obtain.
Few people realize just how much skilling is involved with unlocking the resto 20 chips, which add a serious value to gameplay at a reasonable markup.
I owned mod chip ran it consistently for years and was still years away to unlocking resto 20 after I sold it 3-4 years ago, I would still be years away if not for this mission.

Plus according to skill scanner, I have over 300k peds of biotropic now...thats like a new car if I ever sold the rest of it. Not a bad bonus.
(I already sold many k's worth)

Plus good oils, T2-6 Comps, all wools and hides, blazar, and other RT craft goods for the crafters.

Mining has a fair bit of Dianthus Alt, Gazz, Sweetstuff, Niks , Energized, Ares, Hurricane, Blues, Jazz, Lyst and Oil as well.

Looking forward to Unreal and whatever new options they will be giving us. )

Thanks for the support for sure from all of you. I hope to see you out there reaping these rewards as well, but if not no worries,
HOF big wherever you are. :)

Could you please provide numbers on the 82 peds bioregen? how many mobs and tax and other stats?

The numbers and locations needed to decide and start. And rewards if any.

Kool Kat:

Stb
Cut
Imp
Pen
25​
25​
25​
25​
1020​

Maturity
Young
1020​
39​
14​
72.9​
3978​
Mature
1160​
45​
16​
72.5​
5220​
Old
1340​
50​
18​
74.4​
6700​
Provider
2200​
55​
29​
75.9​
12100​
Guardian
2420​
60​
33​
73.3​
14520​
Dominant
2720​
65​
37​
73.5​
17680​
Alpha
3060​
70​
42​
72.9​
21420​
Old Alpha
3360​
75​
46​
73​
25200​
Prowler
3760​
80​
52​
72.3​
30080​
Stalker
4040​
90​
61​
66.2​
36360​
HP​
HP/s​
HP​

Mission Name: The Lawn You Keep

KP Scoring
Young 2pts
Mature 2pts
Old 3pts
Provider 4pts
Guardian 5pts
Dominant 5pts
Alpha 6pts
Old Alpha 7pts
Prowler 8pts
Stalker 9pts

Mission Broker: [135328, 82373, 108]

Reward:
Stage I 3200 kill points
Aim 15.8 PED
Anatomy 15.8 PED
BLP Weapon Technology 15.81 PED

Stage II 6400 kill points
Combat Reflexes 31.6 PED
Dexterity 31.59 PED
Handgun 31.62 PED

Stage III 12800 kill points
Heavy melee weapons 63.20 PED
Laser weapon tech 63.24 PED
Longblade 63.24 PED

Stage IV 12800 kill points
Inflict range damage 82.40 PED
Athletics 82.37 PED
Alertness 82.48 PED

Stage V 25600 kill points - repeatable
Evade: 82.4 ped
Bioregenisis: 82.37ped
Melee combat: 82.48ped

Last edited:
Could you please provide numbers on the 82 peds bioregen? how many mobs and tax and other stats?
Made some calculation myself

HP in order of maturityKP Reward per killHPxKPSTAGEKP requiredTotal HP to take off monstersCost of kill in PED term (3.4 DPP)
AverageHP/point502

in Codex term a decay of 37824 Ped would pay 189 PED so "old style" mission is as expected underperforming codex reward .

more interesting is the "double dip" on Atrox DNA that reward BOTH RT Iron AND Calypso codex (full stage is 16500 kills at level 17 are about 53.000 Ped to cicle. teh codex reward is 260+ ped abd mission pay another good amount i should check but i got about 90 total

Last edited:
Reactions: Arm
Seems that with 4.2 percent tax, the Bioregen justifies only around 1.2 percent of the tax?

(or about 2.5 percent if chipping in for Bioregen)

(quick rough estimation)

Any place with lower tax on Kool Kat?

Seems that with 4.2 percent tax, the Bioregen justifies only around 1.2 percent of the tax?

(or about 2.5 percent if chipping in for Bioregen)

(quick rough estimation)

Any place with lower tax on Kool Kat?
You are failing to understand the tax system. There are no other Kool Kat DNAs anywhere.

I will give an example. I pay $10 USD per hour at 5% in taxes($200 per hour in ammo cycled)...(this includes non tax caly, non tax RT, TI, FOMA, CP and more)
on my land I only pay $8.2 an hour saving $1.80 an hour on my cycle.
This same formula works on other, lower tax player land areas, which I hunted for a decade before owning my own for this reason.

So I save over the 26 hours $46.80 or 468 ped in taxes over any other "nontax" land for the mission (which is actually just a hidden tax)

I earn 3.15 ped of skill reward per hour (82 ped / 26 hours to complete) Which is 82 ped an hour or 2132 ped gained for each mission.
This does not factor the skills gained during the mission which I usually sell off for another 3k PED over the mission time. This is why I chased stamina, 113 stamina currently...it helps with skill gain and skills are the mechanic that the game has that pays us for our time.

So.....in all I make 5700 PED every time I complete the mission that takes me 26 hours to complete.

This equates to $21.92 USD per hour. And does not consider tier comps, or other markup loot gained/able to be made for more.
Though to be fair even at this efficiency there is some slight TT drain over time, hence the "barely makes it for me" 4.2% rate.
And the DNA is specifically set to raise overall markup so that the markup it self generally covers any losses on a stagnant cycle, and thus skills become the primary PED earner. (DNA/Markup I analyzed hundreds of hours over a year of data to fine tune for the best return on my cycle anyhow)

IF I added my land income for my cycle I could add another $8.40 an hour.

But I do not, that $8.40 is the rate the land pays itself off as its own investment instead.

So those are my numbers and what to expect....IF you know what you are doing.

I say this because if your cycle is not efficient, you make less taxes for me and I honestly would rather you improve for your own sake 1st before spending time on my land.

If you spend 2k an hour but instead only get back 1600 ped instead of my average 1960 back per 2k spent, I only get tax on the 1600 ped not what you brought. (67.2 PED vs the 83 ped an hour in taxes I can generate)

On the land...... remember I pay CLD $10 an hour in taxes if I am on Caly.
I pay FOMA $10 an hour... I pay TI deeds areas $10 an hour, I pay CP $10 an hour.....
I pay more per hour on Other "non tax" places that have a lot of content they pay mindark for and need to cover.

I pay $8.4 per hour on my land...which also pays itself off as an investment.

How much do you pay?... you really should know this number more than anything!

Please track your own returns and stop relying on patently false info about this game from people who don't have any actual experience with the mechanics.

You know..........all the supposed land owner / tax experts...who never owned land or cycled enough to determine actual rates with any accurate level of efficiency, who are quick to tell you how they think it is vs. how it actually is. I became a literal millionare playing Entropia... believe whoever you want. It clearly does not affect my ability to generate a satisfactory return all on my own..while getting a tandem benefit to my cycle directly.

This ultimately was a selfish purchase based on the mechanics of the game and how tax generation works at high level of efficiency with high rate of cycle...its a no brainier for anyone in my position.

It is certainly welcome for others who see the same value I do to enjoy the same potential benefit, but not necessary at all, and honestly most will not see these kinds of returns without in depth analysis of their own cycles, regardless of where or what tax is paid. The primary goal is to reduce the variance of your returns through efficiency, only then you can see the true differences of your actions, and improve accordingly.

I can proudly say though that a couple other players who I paid tax back rewards too had tt+ experiences here, because they had the equipment and cycle to support it. Those are the best customers to a land...when they have the ability to make it win/win. This is the goal of the land owner/planet partner, to balance the markups(thru loot by changing DNA or new content) and benefits for the time to make it able to justify the tax(however you may word it, any generation based on activity is a tax) we all pay. If deeds generate revenue...they triggered a tax on activity.

I do not deposit, I only accumulate PEDS for monthly withdrawl. Tax or "No tax"....its all mostly the same, with maybe $3 usd an hour (less than 2%) actual difference on my cycle overall between any 2 places.

Last edited:
You are failing to understand the tax system. There are no other Kool Kat DNAs anywhere.

I will give an example. I pay $10 USD per hour at 5% in taxes($200 per hour in ammo cycled)...(this includes non tax caly, non tax RT, TI, FOMA, CP and more)
on my land I only pay $8.2 an hour saving $1.80 an hour on my cycle.
This same formula works on other, lower tax player land areas, which I hunted for a decade before owning my own for this reason.

So I save over the 26 hours $46.80 or 468 ped in taxes over any other "nontax" land for the mission (which is actually just a hidden tax)

I earn 3.15 ped of skill reward per hour (82 ped / 26 hours to complete) Which is 82 ped an hour or 2132 ped gained for each mission.
This does not factor the skills gained during the mission which I usually sell off for another 3k PED over the mission time. This is why I chased stamina, 113 stamina currently...it helps with skill gain and skills are the mechanic that the game has that pays us for our time.

So.....in all I make 5700 PED every time I complete the mission that takes me 26 hours to complete.

This equates to $21.92 USD per hour. And does not consider tier comps, or other markup loot gained/able to be made for more.
Though to be fair even at this efficiency there is some slight TT drain over time, hence the "barely makes it for me" 4.2% rate.
And the DNA is specifically set to raise overall markup so that the markup it self generally covers any losses on a stagnant cycle, and thus skills become the primary PED earner. (DNA/Markup I analyzed hundreds of hours over a year of data to fine tune for the best return on my cycle anyhow)

IF I added my land income for my cycle I could add another $8.40 an hour.

But I do not, that $8.40 is the rate the land pays itself off as its own investment instead.

So those are my numbers and what to expect....IF you know what you are doing.

I say this because if your cycle is not efficient, you make less taxes for me and I honestly would rather you improve for your own sake 1st before spending time on my land.

If you spend 2k an hour but instead only get back 1600 ped instead of my average 1960 back per 2k spent, I only get tax on the 1600 ped not what you brought. (67.2 PED vs the 83 ped an hour in taxes I can generate)

On the land...... remember I pay CLD $10 an hour in taxes if I am on Caly.
I pay FOMA $10 an hour... I pay TI deeds areas $10 an hour, I pay CP $10 an hour.....
I pay more per hour on Other "non tax" places that have a lot of content they pay mindark for and need to cover.

I pay $8.4 per hour on my land...which also pays itself off as an investment.

How much do you pay?... you really should know this number more than anything!

Please track your own returns and stop relying on patently false info about this game from people who don't have any actual experience with the mechanics.

You know..........all the supposed land owner / tax experts...who never owned land or cycled enough to determine actual rates with any accurate level of efficiency, who are quick to tell you how they think it is vs. how it actually is. I became a literal millionare playing Entropia... believe whoever you want. It clearly does not affect my ability to generate a satisfactory return all on my own..while getting a tandem benefit to my cycle directly.

This ultimately was a selfish purchase based on the mechanics of the game and how tax generation works at high level of efficiency with high rate of cycle...its a no brainier for anyone in my position.

It is certainly welcome for others who see the same value I do to enjoy the same potential benefit, but not necessary at all, and honestly most will not see these kinds of returns without in depth analysis of their own cycles, regardless of where or what tax is paid. The primary goal is to reduce the variance of your returns through efficiency, only then you can see the true differences of your actions, and improve accordingly.

I can proudly say though that a couple other players who I paid tax back rewards too had tt+ experiences here, because they had the equipment and cycle to support it. Those are the best customers to a land...when they have the ability to make it win/win. This is the goal of the land owner/planet partner, to balance the markups(thru loot by changing DNA or new content) and benefits for the time to make it able to justify the tax(however you may word it, any generation based on activity is a tax) we all pay. If deeds generate revenue...they triggered a tax on activity.

I do not deposit, I only accumulate PEDS for monthly withdrawl. Tax or "No tax"....its all mostly the same, with maybe $3 usd an hour (less than 2%) actual difference on my cycle overall between any 2 places.

Thank you for the useful info. It is a matter of question, though: You say we pay tax on non-taxed Caly? Is it not taken out of the 7% Efficiency and 7% Loot Professions gain MindArk gets from us (you are lvl 40 looter and use lvl 60 gun it will be 7 percent all in all out of the 14 percents and can pay CLD etc.)? You want to claim it is another 5 percent on top of those while you have lowered it to 4.2 percent plus other dynamics such as Bioregen skill gain? This way we pay another 5 percent we did not know about and anybody has a land with a tax lower than 5 percent is providing a discount? Contradicts the info I have so far. Would you elaborate?

Back