weight reduction containers & equus/firebirds

I guess the drill speed of the yog horror was a 'feature' too until someone found that it could be stacked to a much greater effect with other means. Players didnt like it. And asked Mindark to fix it and they did.

Get back on topic please. This is not about the yog horror, don't derail your own thread.

Either way, cause that's how it works around here: You are comparing two things that aren't comparable, but here we go:

Anti gravity boxes:
1 - Anti gravity boxes stretch the equus / firebirds capacities at a PED COST (investment into buying said boxes);
2 - Anti gravity box contents (stackables and all other things that are lootable and placed in them) can still be looted in space should a pvper efectively destroy the ship and kill the occupant carrying the boxes;
3 - Anti gravity boxes do no bypass any in-built system in the game (process from moving from point A to point B follows all in-built guidelines and risks);
4 - Anti gravity boxes are an ingenuity of the intended mechanics of the boxes - MA decides wether it's abuse or not - not the players (like some people narrate);
5 - Anti gravity boxes are still limited by the ships weight capacities meaning you can stack as many as you want, but you will eventually reach the 150kg limit (you can stack hundreds, but it will limit your carry capacity to a point unknown to me at this moment);

Any other issues with space or Equus (as it's been stated before is the true issue on the matter) is totally moot and off topic and totally unrelated.

Nowhere do Antigravity boxes hide what they do;
Nowhere do Antigravity boxes not do what they are intended to do;
Nowhere do Antigravity boxes are used for anything other than their original intent;

Yog Exploit:
Didn't show the correct buff;
Didn't provide the right buff;
Was providing buffs above mechanical limitations of the game;

Please explain to me and everyone else how this is comparable. Your maneuvre to make people believe this is a bug is not really working, as you simply do not have enough arguments to found it and even compare it.

Same thing here - only that less players feel cheated because they think it is a minority that is cheated as opposed to a majority.

Nope, people feel less cheated simply because they are getting tired of the same old issues with the same old crowd being pushed over and over again.

If weight issues had been fixed and logout bypass issues been dealt with we would be looking at dozends of shipowners constantly upgrading their spaceships generating mu on ores and for miners having a major impact on the economy as a whole - it wouldnt be a minority issue but infact a majority issue.

When is a bug a bug, when is it ok to do something wrong ? How many players does one have to affect negatively before something becomes an issue ?

Even with this remark you made anti gravity boxes seem more legit, since boxes are crafted, if the volume increased it means more minerals were spent to make them, and thus wealth generated across the board. They do generate more revenue currently and make crafters spend minerals to craft them. They also allow more people to fly on equuses and thus more space movement and awareness and more turnover on planets universe wide. Availability is something that scares some people out here is the main issue really not bloody boxes.

The "logout abuse" or "secure warping" on the other hand, ensures nobody really needs to bother to spend any further investments since:
1- no crafting envolved;
2- warpgates are in unlootable areas;

But ill say so again, like you said, stay on topic.

EDIT - P.S.: A bug is a bug when recognized by MA as such, until then its player feedback, otherwise i could name quite a few things that bug me out and call them bugs just for the sake of it and see if people agree with me and join the bandwagon. Measure the words

If the item works like the description says (antigrav box) or like is not (yog pet) there is not much to discuss :)

Nope, people feel less cheated simply because they are getting tired of the same old issues with the same old crowd being pushed over and over again.

Yeah thats how i feel when reading your same copy paste post for the dozend time - repeating it 50 times wont make a bug a feature either ;)

Besides if you want to come with the economy argument, there is about 60-70 partly active big spacecrafts out there (not counting the inactive ones) atleast half of which have had some si upgrades - you do realize that if half of those had had an incentive to upgrade to 100k si over the last 8years (which is not very much btw considering the existing firepower of ships) this would have earned mindark about 2 million peds and miners anywhere between 500k-2.1million peds in additional mu (and if mindark had done something about space like cargo missions or space las the impact could have easily been 10times that) - i highly doubt that you come anywhere close to that with antigravity box crafting...

Yeah thats how i feel when reading your same copy paste post for the dozend time - repeating it 50 times wont make a bug a feature either ;)

Besides if you want to come with the economy argument, there is about 60-70 partly active big spacecrafts out there (not counting the inactive ones) atleast half of which have had some si upgrades - you do realize that if half of those had had an incentive to upgrade to 100k si over the last 8years (which is not very much btw considering the existing firepower of ships) this would have earned mindark about 2 million peds and miners anywhere between 500k-2.1million peds in additional mu (and if mindark had done something about space like cargo missions or space las the impact could have easily been 10times that) - i highly doubt that you come anywhere close to that with antigravity box crafting...

Yet again you are derailing your own thread.

Read my post and answer for a change.

you only seem to find answers for convenience now, I will post yet again:

Whats wrong with this:
1 - Anti gravity boxes stretch the equus / firebirds capacities at a PED COST (investment into buying said boxes);
2 - Anti gravity box contents (stackables and all other things that are lootable and placed in them) can still be looted in space should a pvper efectively destroy the ship and kill the occupant carrying the boxes;
3 - Anti gravity boxes do no bypass any in-built system in the game (process from moving from point A to point B follows all in-built guidelines and risks);
4 - Anti gravity boxes are an ingenuity of the intended mechanics of the boxes - MA decides wether it's abuse or not - not the players (like some people narrate);
5 - Anti gravity boxes are still limited by the ships weight capacities meaning you can stack as many as you want, but you will eventually reach the 150kg limit (you can stack hundreds, but it will limit your carry capacity to a point unknown to me at this moment);

Any other issues with space or Equus (as it's been stated before is the true issue on the matter) is totally moot and off topic and totally unrelated.

How is this comparable (as you said it was):
Nowhere do Antigravity boxes hide what they do;
Nowhere do Antigravity boxes not do what they are intended to do;
Nowhere do Antigravity boxes are used for anything other than their original intent;

Yog Exploit:
Didn't show the correct buff;
Didn't provide the right buff;
Was providing buffs above mechanical limitations of the game;

I think Johns very 1st post included a reply from MA that very much indicated its not intended!

"Hi Black,

Thank you for your report, we will investigate and change this accordingly should we confirm this behavior (which with your information we most likely will).

Take care and best of luck in the meanwhile.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support"

What more needs to be said?

If the item works like the description says (antigrav box) or like is not (yog pet) there is not much to discuss :)

Exactly! Works like it should (equus weight limited) or like its not (deep stacking boxes to bypass/abuse/exploit the intended the equus weight limit)

Phew, some sense! ;)

I think Johns very 1st post included a reply from MA that very much indicated its not intended!

"Hi Black,

Thank you for your report, we will investigate and change this accordingly should we confirm this behavior (which with your information we most likely will).

Kind regards,

This^

Its a bug/abuse/exploit/unintended. And those who use it certainly shouldn't be crying out about other exploits. The sad fact of the matter is that it does not impact enough people for it to become a major issue like the Yog. And many will come to its defence who quite enjoy using this exploit. There should however be some well defined clarity in light of recent circumstances - not just on this, but on the many "unintended features".

Last edited:

"Hi Black,

Kind regards,

the boldened part means this: "thanks Black we know you feel its a bug, but until we confirm its bugged we won't do anything to it."

Last edited:
the boldened part means this: "thanks John we know you feel its a bug, but until we confirm its bugged we won't do anything to it."

Hi Black,

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

I think this part you didnt see...

Assuming his information was correct and they can verify it they were going to act! if im not mistaken

the boldened part means this: "thanks John we know you feel its a bug, but until we confirm its bugged we won't do anything to it."

No, " should we confirm" means= if we confirm people are indeed doing as you said

So - should we confirm they are doing this (abusing anti grav to exploit equus weight limit) then they will change this accordingly.

Therefor - if you are not doing that... and no equus owner is doing that... no exploit of anti grav has happened.

If you are however....

"Hi Black,

Kind regards,

Exactly, 'this behavior' i had been detailing in my support case and opening post is the one he is referring to when he stated that they will change it accordingly if they find it to be the case. There is no question that years later it still is the case and we still wait for it to be fixed as promised.
Even if that means that certain individuals may not be happy that they cant exploit this grey zone anymore.

No, " should we confirm" means= if we confirm people are indeed doing as you said

So - should we confirm they are doing this (abusing anti grav to exploit equus weight limit) then they will change this accordingly.

Therefor - if you are not doing that... and no equus owner is doing that... no exploit of anti grav has happened.

If you are however....

No, if you read the whole support ticket they are refering to the misuse of the word "bug", in which they state: should we confirm ITS A BUG we will act upon it based on your information.

Your intentional use of the word bug, as i stated many times here before, is not right. You don't decide what a bug is, you report something you think might be a bug. You don't decide, MA does, which they state clearly, in other words, on the support ticket you posted.

but since you're yet again diverting from the topic for severa hours now, Ill repost yet again:

Whats wrong with this:
  1. Anti gravity boxes stretch the equus / firebirds capacities at a PED COST (investment into buying said boxes);
  2. Anti gravity box contents (stackables and all other things that are lootable and placed in them) can still be looted in space should a pvper efectively destroy the ship and kill the occupant carrying the boxes;
  3. Anti gravity boxes do no bypass any in-built system in the game (process from moving from point A to point B follows all in-built guidelines and risks);
  4. Anti gravity boxes are an ingenuity of the intended mechanics of the boxes - MA decides wether it's abuse or not - not the players (like some people narrate);
  5. Anti gravity boxes are still limited by the ships weight capacities meaning you can stack as many as you want, but you will eventually reach the 150kg limit (you can stack hundreds, but it will limit your carry capacity to a point unknown to me at this moment);

- And -
How is the anti gravity stats comparable the yog bug when:
Anti gravity Boxes:
  • Nowhere do Antigravity boxes hide what they do;
  • Nowhere do Antigravity boxes not do what they are intended to do;
  • Nowhere do Antigravity boxes are used for anything other than their original intent;

Yog Exploit:
  • Didn't show the correct buff;
  • Didn't provide the right buff;
  • Was providing buffs above mechanical limitations of the game;

the luggage works as intended, so no bug, simple as that.

Luggage crafting is more than just clicking the luggage itself. it includes weapon/armor/tool crafting & instance running & mining to get the mats. BP grinding on tt-food craft to get the BPs...

it's not just go to the TT for probes & repair terminal to fix that UL finder....

Last edited:
Ill repost yet again:

Please don't, it was wrong the first time (and ignored/skimmed by most), never mind the fourth time. If you don't have anything credible to comment, then don't bother re-hashing your old crap.

It is not that hard to stay on topic and stop spamming your old nonsense. Unless ofc you are trying to get this locked, which makes a lot of sense.

The support case reply was important however, no matter which way you want to twist it, it is very clear they reply that if they find it is being done as you said - it will be changed accordingly. Nothing more, nothing less.

Please don't, it was wrong the first time ( and ignored by most), never mind the fourth time. If you don't have anything credible to comment, then don't bother re-hashing your old crap.

Your lack of argument is astounding. For once, reply to a post, since its the reason it's being reposted, so we can maintain the topic. 20 people watching this at times and yet none bother to reply for one reason: They know their comments won't be replied to if they have facts.

So I'll repost it again! If I have to in order to maintain the topic.

It seems to be only nonsense for one of the parties, everyone else seems to understand what I am writing... Go figure.

it's not just go to the TT for probes & repair terminal to fix that UL finder....

btw, since you're always bringing up the lux luggage, what about the looted ark anti-grav boxes? :confused:

the lux luggage is the most common and i just used it as an example i did not intent to interfere with your craftsmenship and i certainly pointed out it was an example and that there is other antigrav boxes too.

Nevertheless im also quite sure that many miners might disagree with your assessment of how hard they have to work to mine the good ressources ;)

And Starkiller is still trying to change the words from the support case answer by drowning the argument in copy pasting lists that he already got answered several times over on earlier pages go figure - im certainly not gonna answer them again for you to then tell me to stay ontopic :rolleyes:

the lux luggage is the most common and i just used it as an example i did not intent to interfere with your craftsmenship and i certainly pointed out it was an example and that there is other antigraph boxes too.

Nevertheless im also quite sure that many miners might disagree with your assessment of how hard they have to work to mine the good ressources ;)

And Starkiller is still trying to change the words from the support case answer by drowning the argument in copy pasting lists that he already got answered several times over on earlier pages go figure - im certainly not gonna answer them again for you to then tell me to stay ontopic :rolleyes:

Im not doing anything! It's on the first post! rofl Not only that you answered absolutely nothing with content, only attempts to circle issues.

Your continuous attempt to villainize is impressive, but it just doesn't work, as it's all there, posted by you. Bonnie even states that the issue is the Equus not the boxes at some point that I also quoted and got trapped amongst your circles pages past.

I have posted counter arguments to show you how it can be considered otherwise, and you (together with the sphere of influence posters) have been circling around the issue entirely.

That's what it is, no replies just circles.

This thread could almost be used in gender studies, or is it just chance that there are differing 'discussion styles' going on here?
I use a few nested anti-gravs when mining. I could just as easily dump various little-used weaps etc from inventory to have more usable weight in the first place or sequentially spawn a few vehicles and send them plus mining loot back to storage (cannot be indefinite, though, due to the basic vehicle weight) and continue my run.

In real life there is a cool box that lowers the temperature inside the box by a claimed maximum 18C below the outside temperature. You can detach the cooling unit, however, and use it wherever you want. You can thus use 2 units to have the cooling box, plus another cooled area outside the first, lowering the temperature of what the inside box considers to be the outside temperature. Get it? Nested cooling - how cool is that? :yay:

Anyway, back to crazy MA design, and what is the use of a feature and what becomes an exploit. There is quite a lot of stupidity in this game, but 'working as intended' it seems. Then there is the unintended, often a consequence of not bothering to consider other features in combination. Then there is the bug, an actual 'error' in setting up how the system works. Utilising one of those is the first time that something becomes an exploit, in my opinion.

Unfortunately, we cannot know what features MA intends, because they don't flipping tell us most of the time.

Anyway, bottom line for me: MA should change the antigrav mechanics to limit but not forbid its use, but should also increase the weight restrictions of the equus/firebirds somewhat. Better BALANCE!

PS - John certainly doesn't just consider what may be good for him, but good overall as a game environment. I don't agree with all his suggestions, but they are definitely not just egoistic, narrow-minded, agenda-driven approaches. I like that!

Last edited:
Im not doing anything! It's on the first post! rofl Not only that you answered absolutely nothing with content, only attempts to circle issues.

Your continuous attempt to villainize is impressive, but it just doesn't work, as it's all there, posted by you. Bonnie even states that the issue is the Equus not the boxes at some point that I also quoted and got trapped amongst your circles pages past.

I have posted counter arguments to show you how it can be considered otherwise, and you (together with the sphere of influence posters) have been circling around the issue entirely.

That's what it is, no replies just circles.

Whats so complicated with this? We know a few things for sure..

1. Equus etc were created and intended to be weight limited for reasons only MA really knows.
2. Antigrav boxes are craftable and working as intended but overcome the weight limits set by MA on equus etc.
3. upon presenting the detailed information regarding how the boxes can be stacked etc to MA they responded with a statement that clearly says "based on the presented information if we can verify it is correct and they are in use in this fashion we will adjust".

There is no confusion on this. Its very clear!

Whats so complicated with this? We know a few things for sure..

1. Equus etc were created and intended to be weight limited for reasons only MA really knows.
2. Antigrav boxes are craftable and working as intended but overcome the weight limits set by MA on equus etc.
3. upon presenting the detailed information regarding how the boxes can be stacked etc to MA they responded with a statement that clearly says "based on the presented information if we can verify it is correct and they are in use in this fashion we will adjust".

There is no confusion on this. Its very clear!

Yes what is so complicated with this?

1. Equus are being used as intended by participants;
2. Antigrav boxes are being used as intended - The weight limits on the equus are still there and applicable on all terms of inbuilt mechanics;
3. Upon presenting this detailed information about a "bug being reported", a response was given that had no certainty on the matter, since they use the word "IF" and thus, if they replied this way and didn't do anything - Maybe, just maybe! They are indeed working as intended? and it is indeed not a bug?

What is complicated with this?

Would also like to point out:
No Equus or Firebird that I know of are indeed bypassing any ingame mechanics, through the use of metagaming, so yet again, which is worse?

oh yeah and for the record!
For the record:
Alukat - selling lux antigrav boxes
Starkiller - flying Equus which was sold under this announcement with antigrav boxes
John - flying mothership which was sold as large transport vessel - please refer to mindarks space guide

Lets continue with the topic after some 'intentions' / 'biases' have been listed.

John Black Knight - Owner of a spaceship bus that suffers on the VIP department;
Bonnie - Wife of OP;
SoReal - ToS member and one of the Pilots /investors into ToS fund;
Sinner - Friends with the ToS crew and owner of a Privateer;
Alukat - selling lux antigrav boxes
Starkiller - flying Equus which was sold under this announcement with antigrav boxes

By the way, the person who sold me the Equus did not sell me the anti gravity boxes, I purchased them from Doc Gray months later, just FYI so you don't write wrong facts again.

Just sayin ;) It works both ways.

Last edited:
t

i haven't said it would be hard work to mine the good ressources =)
I was saying making those luggages is quite complex and involves a lot of different stuff and ressources.

By the way, the person who sold me the Equus did not sell me the anti gravity boxes, I purchased them from Doc Gray months later, just FYI so you don't write wrong facts again.

Oh.. never knew you stocked them. I guess your aversion to them being discussed in this manner is clear ;)

This thread was never aimed at you, just the abuse of an in game mechanic, and how it relates to the current situation. I guess you have now made your position clear on the matter. Thanks for the contribution :)

Oh.. never knew you stocked them. I guess your aversion to them being discussed in this manner is clear ;)

This thread was never aimed at you, just the abuse of an in game mechanic, and how it relates to the current situation. I guess you have now made your position clear on the matter. Thanks for the contribution :)

yet another dissection? I will not bother to quote what was written 5 pages ago, since you won't read it anyway, but it was implied by John that I have bias on the matter... so youre a bit late there.. Goes to show you are not reading.

Another failed attempt to make me look bad. SoReal when he purchased his Equus inquired me on the box mechanics, and i explained thoroughly how it works. But you'll omit this surely. Ill have to find the timestamp on the private messages (If i would bother with it at all at this point)

Read my post and quote it properly next time, because maybe that's the reason you call it nonsense, cause you don't really read it. Forcing me to post it yet again.

Whats wrong with this:
  1. Anti gravity boxes stretch the equus / firebirds capacities at a PED COST (investment into buying said boxes);
  2. Anti gravity box contents (stackables and all other things that are lootable and placed in them) can still be looted in space should a pvper efectively destroy the ship and kill the occupant carrying the boxes;
  3. Anti gravity boxes do no bypass any in-built system in the game (process from moving from point A to point B follows all in-built guidelines and risks);
  4. Anti gravity boxes are an ingenuity of the intended mechanics of the boxes - MA decides wether it's abuse or not - not the players (like some people narrate);
  5. Anti gravity boxes are still limited by the ships weight capacities meaning you can stack as many as you want, but you will eventually reach the 150kg limit (you can stack hundreds, but it will limit your carry capacity to a point unknown to me at this moment);

- And -
How is the anti gravity stats comparable the yog bug when:
Anti gravity Boxes:
  • Nowhere do Antigravity boxes hide what they do;
  • Nowhere do Antigravity boxes not do what they are intended to do;
  • Nowhere do Antigravity boxes are used for anything other than their original intent;

Yog Exploit:
  • Didn't show the correct buff;
  • Didn't provide the right buff;
  • Was providing buffs above mechanical limitations of the game;

Last edited:
I see no issue with the way anti-grav boxes work.

Either it be it's original intent or not, the stackable boxes for more weight reduction is fine because:
1. Gives furniture craft some MU, thus loot is purchased
2. The more weight you want to reduce the more boxes you need to buy, and each stacked box has a "decreased" effect. 20% reduction on first, 16% on second, etc.
3. The max weight reduction is given to the final box, which has a 150kg or so limit. So you will need more than 1 box stack to reduce other weight by a big %.
4. Tedious af to add/remove items to these innner boxes.

So imo if someone wants to spend 1k ped up front and carry 500kg of stuff using UL warps by opening and closing a tonne of boxes each time. Nothing wrong. Nothing unbalanced.

yet another dissection?

Read my post and quote it properly next time, because maybe that's the reason you call it nonsense, cause you don't really read it. Forcing me to post it yet again.

Whats wrong with this:
    [/LISTw

1. I think the short version here is.. Equus were created with a weight limit.. Why that is only MA knows for sure but getting around it with items that are "working as intended" is defeating the original purpose of the weight restriction? Or am I wrong?

I think the short version here is.. Equus were created with a weight limit.. Why that is only MA knows for sure but getting around it with items that are "working as intended" is defeating the original purpose of the weight restriction? Or am I wrong?

i was editing my post btw, sorry but read it again

Either way, once again no content to answer anything, just circling around with more bland statements, I already replied to what you just wrote.

But here:
Maybe. Just maybe. they limited the Equus because of the cargo missions, to create a difference in the amount of stuff an individual can carry from planet to planet (packages) - one thing they did announce by theway.

BUT since the missions would be overly unbalanced and given the system would be forced to make physical packages in order to be looted in space: Privateers and motherships would be able to take virtually all cargo missions (since they have no way inbuilt to enforce weight in an instance - which is what a mothership /privateer mechanically is) and so, no missions and Equus remains the one ship in the game that gravity has to actualy be real and whatnot. How sad.

yet another dissection? I will not bother to quote what was written 5 pages ago,
But you did, and edited with more copy past spam...

I read your posts, and skip the crap you have copy pasted now 5 times hoping someone might read. I quote your relevant parts :)

suffers on the VIP department;

Interestingly, as Jetsina pointed out, and MsPatterson for that matter. That is not our sector. The ViP transport providers should be up in arms about this. It has no impact on us at all.

This was brought about entirely by Yog gate and the absolute insistence that those who abuse the system by the means it was not intended should be banned(particularly those who abuse it to finical advantage*) whilst in the same respect, happy with their own little abuses - cause that's ok... right?

Equus were weight limited purposefully, not randomly.
A Bypass/exploit/bug was found
MA reported that this will be changed - but has not yet -as it was indeed not as intended.

I just so very hope that all who stand here in support of this exploit, have not said a cross word about the Yog crap, smacks of hypocrisy.

Of course each opinion to ones own - and if you feel like all game mechanics can be used to ones own advantage as they see fit, whom of us can hold you back. However do not think it is then ok to take the high ground on further exploits going forward.

*UL warp drive/3ped decay

Last edited:
Well, i see 2 Issues with ToS atm, despite it having the best time for EU players:
1.) no summon (?)
2.) what happens when you dc and get removed from guest list during dc? Do you end up on space station where you got removed or somewhere in lootable space?

But you did, and edited with more copy past spam...

I read your posts, and skip the crap you have copy pasted now 5 times hoping someone might read. I quote your relevant parts :)

Interestingly, as Jetsina pointed out, and MsPatterson for that matter. That is not our sector. The ViP transport providers should be up in arms about this. It has no impact on us at all.

This was brought about entirely by Yog gate and the absolutely insistence that those who abuse the system by the means it was not intended should be banned, whilst in the same respect, happy with their own little abuses - cause that's ok... right?

Equus were weight limited purposefully, not randomly.
A Bypass/exploit/bug was found
MA reported that this will be changed - but has not yet - imply it was indeed not as intended.

I just so very hope that all who stand here in support of this exploit, have not said a cross word about the Yog crap, smacks of hypocrisy.

The fact you call stuff abuse with such liberty is what bugs me and many others. You don't decide what is abuse, MA decides. You don't decide what is a bug, MA decides (as jetsina also pointed out)

Of course it has no impact on any of you, certainly not worth noting that since 2015 when equuses were introduced you were indeed providing VIP services to people. It's figments of peoples imaginations. :laugh:

No, this was not brough up cause of yogs, in fact has nothing to do with yogs, as i pointed out 5 times that you didnt bother to read, perhaps a 6th might make you bother? statisticaly speaking eventualy you will, aswell as others, so might aswell do so until everyone is educated on who provided educated facts on the matter and not circle around posts.

You keep calling it a bypass bug whatever, yet the only people bypassing are log out people, there are not bypasses whatsoever, youll have to prove people wrong with actual facts, as I showed you (even though you guys dont want to read) Ill write it yet again, only MA decides whats a bypass, bug, whatever. Not us. MindArk is the Game developer, if tomorrow yogs have 25% reload speed, theres nothing you can do about it. Same can be said for many other shady issues going about.

Your diversion towards the yog issue will not popularize this thread, it is in fact derailing it as John politely told me not to. And even THEN i showed you how they are totally unrelated issues.

I have forwarded this issue to the design team to examine.

Mature, constructive discussions and debate are healthy, and the primary reason for PCFs existence. However, personal attacks and petty arguments are not, so please refrain from those while continuing this discussion.

I have forwarded this issue to the design team to examine.

Mature, constructive discussions and debate are healthy, and the primary reason for PCFs existence. However, personal attacks and petty arguments are not, so please refrain from those while continuing this discussion.

Thank you Ludvig, this is very much appreciated :D

Back