Suggestion: Mind Force "Wallet"

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
Hi,

I have about 20 or so MindForce (MF) chips in my inventory, I LOVE MindForce and use all sorts of chips for different reasons! I have 3 different TP chips and a wormhole chip, I have a revive chip, heal chip, heal over time chip, and all sorts of chips!! I'm sure I'm not alone!!!

I'm proposing a "Wallet" like the L BP books for crafting, that you can put your chips in and still use the chips!!!

This would make less items in carried inventory and also help organize all the MindForce chips!!!

Thanks!!!

Excellent idea :), but please ensure that they can go in the wallet complete with any attachments/enhancers
otherwise the wallet just becomes another box and we will have to take the chip out, add attachments etc before we equip
As per OP please make them usable while still in wallet

Reactions: jak
Great idea, I would support that. Maybe also increasing the storage limit on planetary inventory from 500 to 2000 items and make the storage terminals have interplanetary accessibility.

Great idea, I would support that. Maybe also increasing the storage limit on planetary inventory from 500 to 2000 items and make the storage terminals have interplanetary accessibility.

That would only work if they had a transport fee like auction, to be added to the what must be a massive transport fee pool by now for our transport cargo missions... :scratch2:

I like the idea very much also. Not sure what would be easier to code but if a wallet is too complicated maybe the Mindforce tab could be excluded from item and weight counts.

Increasing item carried quantity would also achieve this.

The 200 item limit seems a bit arbitrary , when there is already a weight capacity limit.

OH sheet!! Don't say wallet. WE are doing such a great job helping MA come around to seeing the value of the game and changing their mindset towards it. It's probably quite important we stay away from trigger words like wallet. I don't know any reason why MA would be scared of bitcoin or wallets unless they were also scared of transparency. O wait, right, got to heed my own advisory.

OH sheet!! Don't say wallet. WE are doing such a great job helping MA come around to seeing the value of the game and changing their mindset towards it. It's probably quite important we stay away from trigger words like wallet. I don't know any reason why MA would be scared of bitcoin or wallets unless they were also scared of transparency. O wait, right, got to heed my own advisory.

lol, good point! :D

Maybe "Pouch" or "WorkBox" or "Toolkit" or "Chest" or "Casket", all good names also? :)

MA could even make this item crafted and help the crafting community!!! :)

MA could even make this item crafted and help the crafting community!!! :)

Why not build it right into the Mindforce implants - like a repurposed cd shuffler - craftable and better versions with higher uses hold more.

Last edited:
Why not build it right into the Mindforce implants - like a repurposed cd shuffler - craftable and better versions with higher uses hold more.

hmmm, nice idea! :)

Back