Provider
Society
Crowbar Crew
Chukano WrenchCrowbar Crowbar
Hi all,

My IGN: Chukano Wrench Crowbar
Stream Channel: twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar

Society: Crowbar Crew

My Character was made in 2014 and I mostly Mined and Traded in Camp Icarus upto 2017 when I took a long break from the game due to irl being too busy:D But I am back with the focus on growing my stream and assisting fellow players. I have been streaming Entropia Universe since March 2020. My stream mostly attracts Newer Players/Smaller Hunters/Sweat Sellers with the focus on teaching how to trade & profit on smaller mobs whilst growing in the game. And, of course, we get the occasional crazy high level Ubers to visit:D who buy a lot of stuff from newer players.

The stream focus is based on new Player Retention and HELPING people with a progressive career path in Entropia.
We try to help people to actually play the game instead of sweating or fruit-picking their valuable in-game time. (Nothing wrong if u want to do this all day by choice btw) In my stream channel you will also find mostly extremely helpful people:D

Some of the initiatives to help players are:

1) Sweat buys per stream for followers with a minimum of 2 ped per 1 K sweat for each global (5K per HoF) me + Guest globallers get while streaming,:)

2) Weekly Sunday Exomunch Event with 75 Ped tt Prizes divided over the top 10 HSL players and 1 Ped entry ticket (Previous: Weekly Sunday Exomunch Event around 150 ped in TT(!) prizes 2 ped Entry)
Sponsored by Chiee's Entropia Fund. This event is always on Winter Park and are level 3+ mobs so even fresh new characters can join them. I host and stream these events each Sunday

Weekly events will change! We are still debating in what form but the 24th januari 2021 will be our last Exomunch Event till further notice

3) Free Trips with TusaLusa's Starfinder to different planets for Followers! So far we went to Arkadia, Cyrene. Toulan, Next Island, Monria and Rocktropia and the warp + return is paid for when u come with us and we fly everyone down ourselves so u do not pay a planet teleportation fee. Great for getting your starter missions done or visit other worlds for a few days.

4) TusaLusa Starfinder Repair Skilling Events We buy our Repair Tools and welding wire far under MU thanks to these sponsors just before any Skilling trip (usually around 2 hours) These can combined with Massive sponsored Space hunts (last sponsored Space hunt was epic:)

5) In-house DJ and fellow player Alex Cajhmere Cruba makes music mixes for our streams:D
Switched to non-copyright music.

6) Small Free item (azuro's rubio's, B amps, Limited healing tools, 101 Finders, Blue Prints etc.) giveaways where we challenge players to sell them for profit (they can keep it and any profit as well!)

7) Crazy movie events where we recreate movies in Entropia Style, Battle of Hoth Star Wars movie:

8) An ever Increasing Loot Buy List from my Society and our sponsors for followers which is non profit (we take no cut we just gather the loot:) Available on our stream Discord: Join the Wrench_Crowbar Discord Server!
Where all prices are already pre-negotiated for you! Players can sell their loot at a decent profit and Cycle, Learn & Enjoy the game further.

9) Sponsored Team Hunt almost every stream, 4 -10 shooters with Solomate Onyxo and 1 big shooter + 1 healer who gets paid as well!
We do ask u have armor and the Solomate Onyxo with u and u will receive 10-20 ped shrapnel as ammo, we will try to make sure you have ammo enough left to compensate for any decay on weapon and armor. Multiple teams possible!

Streaming schedule:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 17.00 MA time onwards and are usually around 3-4 hours.

All of this is made possible by our followers and sponsors which I would like to thank here once again for their continued support. You can see a full list of supporters on my Twitch Channel

Long mail in the end:D I hope everyone appreciates our efforts and catch u on my stream!

Kind regards,

Chukano Wrench Crowbar & the Crowbar Crew

Last edited:
Reserved:D

reserved for future use:D

I see too interesting options for the new players. Congratulations on the good work!

Excellent streamer! good entertainer for the community & very helpful
Also too generous and a good person :D
Mindark should pay him for his services! :yay:

Thanks for the kind words all:D

Bumping it up for the good help he provides :)

One of my fav streams :) !Anything in EU that helps new players and vets alike. Wrench is good, check him out :) ;)

Weekly Proteron Hunt Added

Hi all,

Updated the post and added a weekly Proteron Hunt on Fridays for followers:D

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar

Last edited:
Our new movie is being edited now called: Episode 2, Ghosts of Monria

Hi all,

In answer to the many questions and offers of support for my stream I am going to explain a few things what you can do to assist.
Please keep in mind that my stream is Non-Profit and all people supporting the stream are doing so voluntarily:

1) The Stream Sweat Buy on globals are easily explained:

The Sweat we buy are 1k on Globals and 5 k on a HoF and we buy from as many Followers of the stream as possible:D)
In the event we do not get a global in an hour I will still buy minimum 2k Sweat from Followers.

We have a Team of globallers:
The Set Team are Alex Cajhmere & Wrench (Me:))

Due to Hunting lower level mobs on Winter Park I do not global myself that much but we have:

Guest globallers such as: Rotiv (and others from TusaLusa), Salerine. El Dia, Sarah, Paxson etc etc
These people are added on the global list only at their own request and each time they get a global or Hof I will buy sweat for them which they will take from me at the end of the stream.

On Fridays we have an event called Crazy Hour where any global of a follower is worth 3 ped for 1 K Sweat and they pick a winner themselves in the Stream Chat.

Highest Record amount of Sweat buys in a single Stream is currently on 24K (Blame Rotiv:))

2) Item Giveaways for use:

This is different from person to person. We have people giving us 101 Finders, Rubio's, Azuros's B-Amps etc To give to newer players or smaller hunters.
Ratcity usually gives these away before the Sunday Exomunch event to Followers of the stream to help them in the event.
You can also ask Droideka from the Crowbar Crew for Rubio's if you are a follower of the stream.

Be aware that these items are for u to use, reselling etc will ensure u loose this privilege.

3) Item giveaways for profit:

From time to time we give donated items to people to try and sell them in what we can a Sales Challenge, these can include many variants such as Blueprints, weapons armor etc.
This is for people to get used to trading and promote interation using Calytrade, Fairtrade, Local trade and other such channels. All profit is for the seller!
We only want to know how well you did:D

highest Record currently is 3 ped in items given and 22 Ped made in return (by CookieCrusher)

These items are freely given by our supporters like Priest, Salerine, KillerDawg, Jomi and many, many others

4) Items we buy for Prizes:

Almost everyone has some items in Storage which they either no longer use or with low Mark ups etc or not worth the hassle of spamming in trade.
You can leave them in storage for eternity or sell them to us so we can use them as Prizes in our events.

You are free to donate them as well or if u want to sell them please let me know in game, I need prizes each week for our Sunday Events.

Amount of Prizes and giveaways, Sweat Buys etc. on Stream is currently over 7000 (in 2020) Ped and ever increasing(ty everyone!)

5) Crazy Hof Support:

There are currently 3 people who have a standing offer to donate 100 ped or buy 50k Sweat for each HoF they get over 1000 ped:
Alex, Salerine and KillerDawg :D

Alex and KD have manage to do this one time already! We are currently HoFwalking a lot for Salerine:D

6) Follow and Watch/Listen

The most common support which is also one of the most important ones to grow the stream is to simply follow the stream and watch as much as you can:D
For those who have only 1 screen available I always say listen to the stream as I almost constantly talk or respond to questions / answers / convo's and I got some nice music going and I always announce the globals we get and Sweat Buys on voice.

I also have Patreons, Youtube Subs, Facebook Followers, Twitter etc available so any follow on each of these also increases my Social media reach so that I can help even more players:D

And now we also play a minigame each 30 Mins in stream called Stream Raiders where we fight evil creatures! (really cool:))

As you can see there are many ways to support the stream and the aforementioned are the most used methods.
if you want to add your own unique way of supporting please let me know, ANY support is welcome.

I hope this clears up the many questions I received lately:D

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar & Crew

Last edited:
Heya,

I wanted to share this video of our highest team global yet and the fact that this is a sponsored BLP Skilling hunt too by Rotiv from TusaLusa!
Which means it is not even our Ped and I am very happy for my friend:D

Thank you Rotiv for helping the stream:

Heya,

I wanted to share this video of our highest team global yet and the fact that this is a sponsored BLP Skilling hunt too by Rotiv from TusaLusa!
Which means it is not even our Ped and I am very happy for my friend:D

Thank you Rotiv for helping the stream:

Wrench i told you a couple times and i will not stop telling this, Please do not STOP With your stream, keep helping all the players with great entertainment and with a lot of diverse activitites during the week... will try the best i can to suport you, your stream, and all your community.

I'm happy to be part of your "family".

Congratz to all. Maybe the next one will bring more surprises :D

Hi all,

And ty Rotiv for your reply:D we wont stop streaming here:D

Also our next movie is out about Monria:

Enjoy all and ty all who helped:D

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar & Crew

Good stream, awesome service to new players, great guy! Go support!

Thank you Eoden:D

A big thank you to all my viewers and also all the people below who have contributed to the stream in the form of prizes for giveaways or sweat buys:

Adjusted DrPaddo
Alex Cajhmere Cruba
Babs & Brunex
Bad Girl
Chiee
Crowley
Cyborg
DME
Distorter
Diaochan
Dickie the Beast
Dominus Lex Dei
Douglife
El Diablo Pepito
Esko Jones
Fraygorn
Ichi xXGeCeXx Ma
J0MI
girl lena pro
Grengoshi
Keccak
Kerst
KillerDawg
Lilly
MissWatson
Nashu
Neeyala
Nomad
Pro
Pontus
Salerine
Shaman
Sven Melbus
Ratcity
Rhagnaris
Rotiv3tuga
The Prodigy Society (Sulje)
Twoshot
Wake
Warren Buffet of Entropia
Yolaru
ZaPPaCCuDDa

And many others, if I have forgotten to mention you I apologize and please let me know:D and I will update accordingly

Last edited:
Hi all,

To help players out:

Friday 4th Sept 17.30 - Sunday 6th Sept 15.30 MA Time September FIELD TRIP to Next Island with
TusaLusa & twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar Free Warp! (There and Back on the set times)

We will gather at Winter park!

Come and enjoy an Island weekend with us:D
(bring at least 30 wool for the starter quests)

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

Proposed upcoming events:

18th Sept - 20th Sept Monria Mid Month Event!

21st September Repair skill run with TusaLusa! 17.30 MA Time. We buy our repair tools and welding wire from [rotiv3tuga] with special discounts:D Followers Only! (tentative date for next skill run)

Toulan Field and Movie Trip 'Toulanian Knights' Friday 2nd Oct 17.30 MA time and returning Sunday 4th of Oct at 15.30 MA timë

kind regards,

Wrnech Crowbar & Crew

Hi all,

Free warps Monria Mid Month Event! 18th Sept 17.30 MA Time - Return to Caly 20th Sept 15.30 MA Time. All are welcome:D

We will also buy 100k Sweat from the people coming with the warps and event on Monria for 2 ped 1k Sponsored by fellow streamer Euphoria & Jaz!

Hope to see u all on Monria with our free warps and for the sweat buy:D

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

Hi All

How are you doing today

Can't wait to see the new movie !!!

Since being a part of this Soc and Stream my gaming experience has been amazing, the whole social aspect of this game is next level making movies and the new player experience is far better than all the comments and posts I have seen only being 4 months into the game with the help of my Soc and the Wrench_Crowbar Stream I have grown as a dedicated miner in game (not the easiest profession) to the point where I can already use a D-class amp (that's the Big boy amp) that aside.

If you read the posts above and the goals we heading towards, as a Soc and for Wrench as a Streamer we are moving forward with a grate vision and destination in mind come join us on our adventure as we grow and make Entropia Universe a grate community for all to play new and old players alike the caliber of players I have met in game and the activities I have done is crazy.

Come join us for an amazing time on stream and in game I'm online in (GMT+2) time during the day and as a part of the Crowbar Crew I'm always here to help new players where I can, being a new player my self i remember a lot of the starting struggles so feel free to join our discord and look us up in game.

Thanks Wrench for all the hard work you put into the stream and Soc you made my gaming experience amazing so far and I'm excited for the things to come.

Follow Wrench below on the links and come have some fun with us.

https://www.twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009472773495
https://twitter.com/WrenchCrowbar
https://www.patreon.com/Wrench_Crowbar

Thanks Ahir:D Happy to help:D

Hi all,

I wanted to share a big milestone that we have reached:

We have bought over 2 MILLION Sweat (Last push from Euphoria helped a lot:D)
All of it was bought on my stream: twitch/wrench_crowbar at a minimum of 2-2.5 ped 1 k during the week, 3 ped 1 k during Crazy hours on Friday and 4 ped 1 k during my Birthday event.

Thank you all who assisted us achieve to this and help MANY new players.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Last edited:
Hi all,

I want to congratulate our awesome Supporter Killer Dawg who won an appartment on Foma yesterday on my stream:D
This generous prize was given out by another supporter: Morrath

Aside from this the other Awesome Supporter Salerine is donating a level 7 Asclarius pet to the Monria Team to give away as a Prize during the Monria Halloween event!

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew:D

Hi all,

I wanted to share some big news for the stream:D

Last night on stream we have achieved 1k Followers!

I will do a livecam stream/facereveal in the near future to celeberate this amazing achievement with our Followers/Viewers/Supporters of my stream!
It has been a long road to get to this point When I started Streaming Entropia Universe back in March with 250 followers from other games to the point where we are now, the stream has grown from the original 3 viewers I had to its current size, and I have grown muyself as a streamer with the feedback provided.

We are now also a Stream Raider Affiliate as well on the road to Partner for our little minigame:D (Place them Units!)

I still think that as a non-profit stream we offer many valuable opportunities to Newer players and even more Experienced players with our High Sweat Buy prizes, our competitive Buy/Sell list and the many giveaways we have done. We bought over 2 million sweat between 2-4 ped 1k, Bought over 300.000 Blazar Fragments from upto 25 ped 1 k last Friday offering people a way to go from Sweating at the start of their game to becoming full fledged Hunters/Miners/Crafters and get to know more people in game by making connections.

Last but not least ty to all supporters followers, viewers and sponsors of the stream and a big big THANK YOU to the people in my Society who paved the road to this huge achievement.

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar

New video for nostalgic reasons:

Hi All,

For the Monria Halloween weekend trip:

We are leaving from Calypso at:

30 Oct Weekend trip for the Monria Halloween Event 18.30 FREE WARP Return 1st Nov 16.30 Ma time.
(Sorry for confusion on Stream the Daylight savings got me confused)

The lvl 7 Asclarius Pet will be delivered to DME as a giveaway randomly during the Event!
We also got a special buy list from Sithmeister (TY!) down below for during the event.

All these MUST be hunted on Monria and we will limit the amount, where applicable, that each person can sell to us before we deliver it to Sithmeister.

Message from Sithmeister:
=======================
Shub Skin, Yog Skin, Shoggoth Skin. 105% (can mix) any amount
Yog Eyes - 3.2ped per eye. any amount
Cultist Claws - 4 ped per claw (100 needed) 400ped
1.5k Adrenal oil - 103% (309ped)
Yog tusk - 200%

This will be for the Halloween event on your stream.

These prices are for this event only!

=======================

Another great example of Monria helping the community and our stream:D

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

Copy of the SAGE IV event post:

Hi all,

After getting agreement and permission from Cerealkiller (thank you:) the Crowbar Crew and Bonnie are taking it upon ourselves to organize Sage IX on Friday the 4th of December 2020!

Format and back story:

The Defence of Ancient Greece:
Colonists of all Planets, we need your help on Ancient Greece! The Evil Gorgon is back stronger then ever and its forces are preparing for a Siege on Ancient Greece and the city of Thebes. The Crowbar Crew require multiple Swunt teams to gather sweat before the attack and fight the advancing forces prior to the battle. Defending the City of Thebes is imperative until the reinforcements arrive, Bonnie and a mighty army of hunters will descend on the ancient city. We will then go on the offensive and use the gathered sweat to fight the Gorgon herself! Bonnie will spawn Gorgons & Gorgons Shade wave events, all hunters from across the universe are welcome to join and help in the epic battle, but be warned, these snakes bite! (please also ensure you have completed the mission to gain access to the wave area).

Expect massive Sweat Buys, crazy giveaways, armies of hunters, nail-biting defences against waves of enemies and then the Gorgon shade boss fight itself....

We will have multiple Swunt teams on Ancient Greece to assist us and where our Team captains give out weapons + 3 ped ammo and buy up to 3 k Sweat per team member for 2.5 ped 1k.

The whole event will be live-streamed first by twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar and then the event will continue on twitch.tv/bonnieeu with giveaways and special prizes on both our streams

A couple of differences:

This SAGE IX event will be held in Ancient Greece!

Due to my non-profit stream we are paying this Community Event ourselves with the help of many sponsors thus this SAGE event will be limited to 100 Players from a cost-control perspective. More people can only be added when I secured enough funding to add more teams:D Players will need to sign up on this Forum post and will be added to teams.

The first Colaborative stream event with Bonnie and Wrench, hoping to bring the different styles together to showcase an epic event - in cooperation with the Next Island Development team.

All Times are MA times:

17.00 Free Warp from Royal Club, Calypso. We do this early so we have enough time to help people unlock Ancient Greece if needed and set up teams.

18.00 Live Stream Starts

18:30 AUTHORIZED team leaders will distribute 3 ped of ammo and a free herman ark-0 at Thebes

19.00 Swunt start! Healing will be provided by AUTHORIZED team leaders and everybody swunts

21:00 AUTHORIZED team leaders will then gather up to 3k of sweat from each player at a premium rate of 2.5/k

21.30 For the hunting portion we will follow The Next Island Dev! And we will defend the City of Thebes from the attackers!

22.30 And onwards, we will Switch to our reinforcements on Bonnie's stream and attack the Gorgon!

Feel free to use the Crowbar crew discord for further assistance during the event: https://discord.gg/uF2HYzH

I will use Cereals rules in addition to my own for a succesful event:

Words of Wisdom:

1. Please do not just show up and make a team we will not give u anything .

2. There is a Free Warp back to Calypso only on Sunday the 6th of December at 16.30 MA time, However Titans of Space Normandie may warp back sooner. You can, of course, make your own way back to Caly or other planets after the event.

3. There will be Assistance in getting down to the planet but if at all possible please arrange for this on your own or take people with you if you can.

4. We know some people will exploit this event just to get free gear and/or free warps then not participate and yes this is disappointing and not what we are trying to achieve but as Cereal advised: Just because some people are jerks does not mean we shouldn't be who we are and pay for a massive Community Event/ super fun party

5. If you have been identified as exploiting a previous event or are on my personal ignore list or banned from BIG events you are not welcome at SAGE IX either (This includes both Cereals list and my own!).

End notes:

This is my first time organizing an event of this magnitude so please be patient if something goes wrong:D

Keep an Eye on this thread as there might be updates or important information added at a later stage!

Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Sponsors:

Chiee and the Entropia Fund, Lilly Kerts, BIG industries, The Doctor Who, Matrek, Rotiv & the whole TusaLusa Society, all Crowbar Crew members and all others!

I am still looking for more sponsors so if you feel called to help out please contact me on forums or in game:D

We hope to see you there!

Wrench and Bonnie

Back