Help: What is going on with my M91 Stalker Augmented?

no, i think you're right on the money. there's no precedent for an UPGRADED (that's what these terms - adjusted, improved, augmented, modified - have ubiquitously meant since their introduction) version of an item to have lower stats relative to its function. they need to fix this immediately.

p.s. tinfoil hats are H O T this year - feel free to continue wearing yours :dunce:

Last edited:
:lolup::lolup::lolup:

new discovery -> bugged originally -> error is human -> may still be bugged -> ask for confirmation -> no answer -> :(

Last edited:

Please reference exhibit A.

Modified more damage than improved but much less eco/efficiency/whatever.

MA has to strike a balance between high dps weapons and high efficiency/eco weapons. It has ALWAYS been the case, imk2 vs foeripper, with mod merc in between. Your weapon is now THE most dps weapon currently usable in game (roman ram not really available due to being locked on deathifier). I don't care what the NAME is, its all about the balance of the universe and if your gun was higher efficiency it just wouldn't make sense.

So a somewhat new player loots a 130k ped item and he is loosing his mind because it's worth only 130k ped and not 200k ped. What's next, you're gonna sue the design team now? seriously wtf

Gonna have to agree with Evey on this one :D

Just goes to show that people really will bitch about anything.

The weapon trades a little range and attack speed for a bump in efficiency, damage and overall dps. What is the problem here exactly?

The efficiency is supposed to be a completely independent parameter, concerning all weapons that appeared after the introduction of efficiency ingame. (I've read Joda saying in a thread that MA would have "abandoned" this idea, but I don't see where he gets it from..)

In fact, they can do what they want with efficiency, they could create a weapon with excellent efficiency and crappy eco (DPP), and vice versa.

So this gun could be called "augmented" because it's more powerfull than M91, but could have an even lower efficiency than the normal version.

You can't compare "old" weapons whith new ones. (before and after efficiency parameter ingame)

It's funny how mean jealous people are, i know it would happen and even if im far from perfect in english if you took time to read and have more than 5neurons left you would understand the issues and not bitch like jealous kids, i'm not new, in fact i'm playing entropia and was active on AD forum since the FUCKING STRESS TESTS, i kept the freelancer road instead of sharing information and gear with others, but i depoed more than some when they brag about their success. Cant you read? it's written in BOLD ALL I ASK IS A CONFIRMATION, because the only thing i want to avoid is to sell the rifle and it be updated on the next VU, that' s it, now if you have personal issues, anger issues.. well sorry for you.

edit: someone told me it's being rude to call ppl jealous, well maybe it's for an other reason after all but i cant find any. for me not reading entirely the post and ranting is rude, somewhat new player? from 2003? :D bitching because rifle is worth 130k instead of 200K? did i gave any price or stats or anything that make you believe that? Tell me so i can edit that mistake.

Last edited:

MA has to strike a balance between high dps weapons and high efficiency/eco weapons. It has ALWAYS been the case, imk2 vs foeripper, with mod merc in between. Your weapon is now THE most dps weapon currently usable in game (roman ram not really available due to being locked on deathifier). I don't care what the NAME is, its all about the balance of the universe and if your gun was higher efficiency it just wouldn't make sense.

This makes sense. I'm in agreement with a few others on here, you've looted a very nice weapon even with its current efficiency. I think the stats are as intended, and I'm not sure you'll get any more confirmation from MA other than the fix you've already received, but who knows.

Your gun is OP!

That would be an acceptable answer, and i dont ask that much in fact, but my point is the rifle was bugged and the fixed version is a "weirdo" so it's questionnable, thats just common sense, im not asking nor did propose to support any change for any of the stats( except the ammo burn before the update)

It's funny how mean jealous people are, i know it would happen and even if im far from perfect in english if you took time to read and have more than 5neurons left you would understand the issues and not bitch like jealous kids,

There are 0 jealous people/kids on this thread, a greedy person, a smart-ass and a bunch of decent people that gave you an explanation that you should take as closure. Thing is the smart-ass understands you perfectly. I've been in the same situation some time ago and I asked them too. I too thought it was a bug. I discovered a Kinetic FEN chip (60% efficiency). The other FEN chips were all at 80% efficiency. I asked support too, they said the usual:
2019-01-01 10:31 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Evey,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

and I moved on. I suggest you do that too because at this point it looks like you're arguing with MA that the item should have been better. We can all argue if the item would have been a lot better as you wish, it should have dropped from an uber mob, from Hussk, from Sand King, something like that, not from a noob mob.
I was genuinely happy when I saw that dropping and it created a nice rush ingame, I went for spiders stalker that day thinking I'll loot the perfected :laugh::laugh: I was happy for the random person that got it, you should not be so miserable about it, and enjoy the nice loot
cheers

I'm not going to pretend to know, but I will mostly agree with what hijacker posted.
What I really don't like is that you made 4 support cases with zero response. Not even the generic "we value your feedback and will respond " or whatever. Our deposits go through instantly but god forbid we have a question or issue then that takes weeks or never get anything at all.

I asked support too
and I moved on.

Well, it's not a fen chip, it's the top dps rifle ingame, correct?

so what would be the prejudice if your chip got a sudden 20% eff boost AFTER selling it?

Yeah. Thats it.
Thats the whole point of this thread *EDIT: AND OF THE TICKETS*, i know this gamr more than you may suggest, (even if all my friend call me "somewhat new player" now thx to you) and i know it wouldnt be the first time some info were known by "some" player before the others.and the fact that support was reactive on the subject before and not anymore is making me unconfortable enough to bring this on forum.

I'm not going to pretend to know, but I will mostly agree with what hijacker posted.
What I really don't like is that you made 4 support cases with zero response. Not even the generic "we value your feedback and will respond " or whatever. Our deposits go through instantly but god forbid we have a question or issue then that takes weeks or never get anything at all.

As i said in OP yes some items have some inversion between imp and mod, all of those are from an old era, and it happen between IMP and MOD not between BASE and AUGMENTED, and even if that's the case, im fine with that, as long as it doesnt change 2days after i sell it.

Last edited:
There are 0 jealous people/kids on this thread, a greedy person, a smart-ass and a bunch of decent people that gave you an explanation that you should take as closure. Thing is the smart-ass understands you perfectly. I've been in the same situation some time ago and I asked them too. I too thought it was a bug. I discovered a Kinetic FEN chip (60% efficiency). The other FEN chips were all at 80% efficiency. I asked support too, they said the usual:

and I moved on. I suggest you do that too because at this point it looks like you're arguing with MA that the item should have been better. We can all argue if the item would have been a lot better as you wish, it should have dropped from an uber mob, from Hussk, from Sand King, something like that, not from a noob mob.
I was genuinely happy when I saw that dropping and it created a nice rush ingame, I went for spiders stalker that day thinking I'll loot the perfected :laugh::laugh: I was happy for the random person that got it, you should not be so miserable about it, and enjoy the nice loot
cheers

i remember you being insanely salty about your looted fen chip having 20% less efficiency. and you wanted the same price for it as the others were going for because support would change it. so maybe you didnt "move on" that easily.

Well, it's not a fen chip, it's the top dps rifle ingame, correct?
Most people would say it would be wrong to add most dps ingame, on a noob mob, with a ton of efficiency too.

so what would be the prejudice if your chip got a sudden 20% eff boost AFTER selling it?

40-50k maybe? I looted all 3 of them. Irrelevant.

It is indeed a stupid habit MA has to not answer support cases. I don't care if they are many, we're not that many, they should answer in 24hrs at most. Regardless of the issue. Other games have 10 million times more players and they handle support, EU's support is non existent when it comes to matters ingame. They answer fast on account issues, but never about the game, I don't get this policy, it makes no sense.
Just like that gun having a lot of efficiency, doesn't make sense, I personally don't think it will change from now on.

i remember you being insanely salty about your looted fen chip having 20% less efficiency. and you wanted the same price for it as the others were going for because support would change it. so maybe you didnt "move on" that easily.

Fck yeah I was salty, yeah, I grinded hardcore, but I wasn't asking same money because support would change it. And I wasn't asking same money either, I knew what I had looted.

edit: and I was quite happy about it

Last edited:
Most people would say it would be wrong to add most dps ingame, on a noob mob, with a ton of efficiency too.

I know for a fact shadow armor part wich was the best armor ig at the time dropped on pretty low lvl mobs, much lower than a spider in fact.
oh and mod fap xD

I know for a fact shadow armor part wich was the best armor ig at the time dropped on pretty low lvl mobs, much lower than a spider in fact.
oh and mod fap xD

Then yes, you are right, they should change it to 110% efficiency. You have a strong case there, you should sue.
Good luck! :thumbup:

this entire thread seems to be

"why isn't my gun higher efficiency/dps than messi's dagger"

this entire thread seems to be

"why isn't my gun higher efficiency/dps than messi's dagger"

lol yeah you got me xD

if you compare a 90m range with a dagger well.. thats your choice buddy

Last edited:

If there were fewer bullshit support cases like this chewing up time and resources perhaps some of the more important support cases would be dealt with sooner.

Making the support case 4 times doesn't help, it just makes things worse.

lol yeah you got me xD

if you compare a 90m range with a dagger well.. thats your choice buddy

it's a gun worth 130k that any one of thousands of players could have looted... and it's pure markup you don't have to pay back. just sell the fucking thing, enjoy your peds, and spend more time shooting

You people are funny..
i swear, if somehow i looted a rifle named opallo augmented with those exact same stats you would be crying in support for my rifle to get nerfed hahah ...
at least it was fun reading... and this rifle will stay my tagger until i get a confirmation..

Hopefully this thread made enough noise to reach them.

Last edited:
A good way in customer service to reduce spam messages is to just ignore it.

MA updated the stats as they felt appropriate already, whether you like the changed result or not is... irrelevant to them.

It might aswell turn out that the items name was bugged/wrong in database.
From what I read it might aswell be a M91 Stalker Adjusted
This could be fixed easily?

Most of you are so blind by EDIT: MAYBE jealousy you miss the whole point.

Im not asking you guys what you think of the rifle or what it should be, thats all mindark buisness only.
I have no problem whatsover with them:
*letting the rifle as it is now
*renaming it to adjusted if for some reason that was the intended item name
*renaming it to a whole new brand of weapon
*giving this rifle better efficiency
* making it sound like butthurt people crying

the whole point is
*the rifle was bugged first time. i think im in my right asking if the rifle is indeed as intended now.
*they would spend less energy if they confirm me the rifle is as intended instead of identifying *spam* for the next few years.(or tell me to wait if they dont have the answer yet)
*they answered me on an other unrelated topic in a few hours.
*if my secretary would ignore one of my 15y + customer i'd fire her ass instantly why do mindark accept that from it's support service?

THE REASON is dead simple: I want to be sure that what i have right now is the final product before selling it or keeping it.

Last edited:
Most of you are so blind by jealousy you miss the whole point.

Im not asking you guys what you think of the rifle or what it should be, thats all mindark buisness only.
I have no problem whatsover with them:
*letting the rifle as it is now
*renaming it to adjusted if for some reason that was the intended item name
*renaming it to a whole new brand of weapon
*giving this rifle better efficiency
* making it sound like butthurt people crying

the whole point is
*the rifle was bugged first time i think im in my right asking if the rifle is indeed as intended now.
*they would spend less energy if they confirm me the rifle is as intended instead of identifying *spam* for the next few years.
*they answered me on an other unrelated topic in a few hours.
*if my secretary would ignore one of my 15y + customer i'd fire her ass instantly why do mindark accept that from it's support service?

THE REASON is dead simple: I want to be sure that what i have right now is the final product before selling it or keeping it, who know.

Just so you're aware, you're making it difficult to be sympathetic toward your cause. Lashing out and hurling insults at others is a sure way to have others flame your thread.

I hear you when you say that you want to be sure to receive the full PED value that you feel you are entitled to before relinquishing ownership over your item. It seems the only way you'll feel good about the potential sale is to get further confirmation from MindArk. If that's the case, then you should wait for a response. It's your weapon, and your decision, don't let others influence that if you feel strongly in favor of your decision to do so.

I think furthering the conversation here, especially in the tone you've taken, will only bring out further "trolling" and "flaming", as you've been rather rude and careless with the name calling.

Best of luck.

To be clear, i m not calling names, or trying to be mean with people for no reason, i think most of the people who answered this thread were rude, not me.
Most assumed this post was me asking mindark to change the game and it''s simply not true. As you stated in your last post i would be fine with a confirmation, and i did hope some of you would understand that and help me by asking support, like people on this forum do when they want a bug to be solved. instead i had to answer a bunch of rude person who assumed more than they read and i'm rude? haha, well then i guess i'm rude.

Last edited:
Whats going on ?
Stats were wrong on the weapon .
Stats were fixed in the next update.

To be clear, i m not calling names, and i think most of the people who answered this thread were rude, not me.
I'm not assuming things, most of you assumed this post was me asking mindark to change the game and it''s simply not true. As you stated in your last post i only want a confirmation, and i did hope some of you would understand that and help me by asking support, like people on this forum do when they want a bug to be solved. instead i had to answer a bunch of rude person who assumed more than they read and i'm rude? haha, well then i'm rude.

Look, I'm not here to start a fight with you. But I will call a spade a spade. And you were definitely rude.

A lot of the type of responses you received came directly as a result of the way you responded and treated others. Obviously, you're an adult, so you get to act the way you want to act, and others don't have any right to control how you act and talk to others, you get to make those decisions. But when you get the replies you have here, I don't think you have any room to be surprised that people aren't more "understanding", or willing to "help" you ask support.

Here is the tone of the way you've been replying:

It's funny how mean jealous people are, i know it would happen and even if im far from perfect in english if you took time to read and have more than 5neurons left you would understand the issues and not bitch like jealous kids

Insinuating that people have less than 5 neurons in their head, as well as calling people "jealous kids", usually doesn't go over well.

...[but i depoed more than some when they brag about their success. Cant you read?]

Calling out people for a lack of depositing is pretty personal and uncalled for, as well as assuming that others can't read properly.

There were several other posts and comments made, but seeing as you've gone back and edited nearly all of your posts, I'm unable to quote them all.

I think a lot of people are on edge with all the recent exploits and everything that's going on in the world. Hopefully you get a response from MindArk.

Back