Help: What is going on with my M91 Stalker Augmented?

THE REASON is dead simple: I want to be sure that what i have right now is the final product before selling it or keeping it, who know.

You most probably have the final product because:

• The augmented status for the weapon is reflecting the increased DPS compared to the normal M91, not efficiency.
  • It have been fixed with a VU and before it had obvious wrong stats. It now has normal values. Therefore they see it as fixed.
  • Improving the stats further now after all your complaining threads about it will only make it look like they show bias towards you as a single customer.
Last point explains how you really dug your own grave for the weapon being improved further.

Also before you label me as "jealous" like you have done with every previous constructive arguments, I would like to say I feel sorry for you more than being jealous. Since the initial bugged stats made the weapon an unique hof-making weapon and an event winner. You would have probably gotten a lot more for it if they would not have changed it.

You most probably have the final product because:
Last point explains how you really dug your own grave for the weapon being improved further.
Or they just do as they ever do, fix it without saying anything, will not make much more noise than any of the recent event.
Also before you label me as "jealous" like you have done with every previous constructive arguments, I would like to say I feel sorry for you more than being jealous. Since the initial bugged stats made the weapon an unique hof-making weapon and an event winner. You would have probably gotten a lot more for it if they would not have changed it.

Wait, are you sorry for me that i did not kept it bugged and loan it for mayhem until someone speak on forum and get me banned for exploiting a x10 gun. ?

I Edited OP Because i'm tired of defending off topic.

Last edited:
Or they just do as they ever do, fix it without saying anything, will not make much more noise than any of the recent event.

Wait, are you sorry for me that i did not kept it bugged and loan it for mayhem until someone speak on forum and get me banned for exploiting a x10 gun. ?

What I meant is that I am sad for you that you did not get the response from support that the weapon initial stats was as intended. Then the weapon would have been a lot more worth.

Why bring in loaning it for Mayhem, what does that have with anything of my feedback to do? Of course loaning it when you labeled it as bugged all over the forum in the first place would have been obvious intention to profit with an exploit.

You did the right thing to contact support and asking them. The wrong thing was to make this a whole public mess for your own agenda. I do believe that you did this to force them to quickly "fix" (as in increasing value) your weapon so that you could sell it as soon as possible for maximum profit.

If you would not have used this tactic I think this would have had a more profitable outcome for you. Hence is why I feel sad for you.

Last edited:
So a somewhat new player loots a 130k ped item and he is loosing his mind because it's worth only 130k ped and not 200k ped. What's next, you're gonna sue the design team now? seriously wtf

right on target, as usual. +rep

Basically you started insulting people, saying they have only 5 neurons, and they are jealous kids, only 1 hour after you start the thread..
Are you working in communication ?.. :rolleyes:

Now you keep saying that you are OK whith the stats of the gun, and you just want a "confirmation".
But 99% of your OP shows the opposite.

You said several times that stats makes no sense to you.
And the whole wall of text is showing the same, that you're not OK whith the stats.

So people reply to what you wrote, nothing else.

I suggest you to take a deep breathe..

*Stats of the base vs Aug version of EWE EP-38 NightSpecial:
BASE - AUG
eff:55.5 - 76.8 -> 38.4% inc
range:24.2 - 34.1 -> 40.9% inc
max dmg:58 - 73 -> 25.9% inc
speed:33 - 62 -> 87.9% inc

*Stats of the base(L) vs Aug version of the M91:
note that the M83, it's (L) and it's CDF version have identical stats. We can assume the M91 (L) should be identical to a hyptotetical unl version aswell.
BASE - AUG
eff: 64 - 67 -> 4,7% inc
range:100.1 - 96.8 -> 3.2% decrease..
max dmg:116 - 165 -> 42.2% inc
speed:55 - 46 -> 16.3% decrease..

Make no sense imo.

The efficiency is supposed to be a completely independent parameter, concerning all weapons that appeared after the introduction of efficiency ingame. (I've read Joda saying in a thread that MA would have "abandoned" this idea, but I don't see where he gets it from..)

In fact, they can do what they want with efficiency, they could create a weapon with excellent efficiency and crappy eco (DPP), and vice versa.

So this gun could be called "augmented" because it's more powerfull than M91, but could have an even lower efficiency than the normal version.

You can't compare "old" weapons whith new ones. (before and after efficiency parameter ingame)

Last edited:
It sure is time for MA to be way more thorough in their development of things.
These sloppy mistakes have to stop.

When it comes to Efficiency, is it really that much difference if the gun have
60% or e.g 75%? This example gives a theoretical difference of 1,05% impact
on total loot, when everything is maxed out.
Sure it can be a bit cheaper to use a gun with higher Efficiency, but that value
has not a direct correlation to the value in loot. What happens "behind the scene"
can differ some even if two weapons have identical visible stats.
So a setup with lower efficiency can still generate a better outcome.

It sure is time for MA to be way more thorough in their development of things.
These sloppy mistakes have to stop.

When it comes to Efficiency, is it really that much difference if the gun have
60% or e.g 75%? This example gives a theoretical difference of 1,05% impact
on total loot, when everything is maxed out.
Sure it can be a bit cheaper to use a gun with higher Efficiency, but that value
has not a direct correlation to the value in loot. What happens "behind the scene"
can differ some even if two weapons have identical visible stats.
So a setup with lower efficiency can still generate a better outcome.

I wouldn't get hung up on the 1.05%, I would not be surprised if it has been adjusted, and there's some anecdotal evidence that the efficiency range has been changed to relate to what range of tt return.

Either, as others have side, the augmented in this case relates to the fact that the DPS has been boosted significant (and the eff a tiny bit). It definitely does not have to be in line with other 'augmented' weapons, as OP has suggested.

Instead, you looted a significantly better version of the terminator in my opinion...

I wouldn't get hung up on the 1.05%, I would not be surprised if it has been adjusted, and there's some anecdotal evidence that the efficiency range has been changed to relate to what range of tt return.

Either, as others have side, the augmented in this case relates to the fact that the DPS has been boosted significant (and the eff a tiny bit). It definitely does not have to be in line with other 'augmented' weapons, as OP has suggested.

Instead, you looted a significantly better version of the terminator in my opinion...

Yeah MA probably created this weapon as a response that the terminator is used by a
certain group of players. It had to get a competitor.

There are 0 jealous people/kids on this thread

Sorry, its not true after my post.

About the topic, well, a confirmation answer wont be that hard, like "Hello, yes, stats are final".
But maybe the fix itself is enough confirmation some would say.
Anyway, good luck to receive an answer finally.

In the other hand, if i loot a rifle that could be sold 130k, and after that it gets 20% more efficiency, i tell you no fuck i would give. 130k mu is enough for me.
Messi paid less for the dagger as i remember.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better I have a support case for them to fix my attributes due to the attribute NPC bug open for about 2 weeks now with no reply.

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

new discovery -> bugged originally -> error is human -> may still be bugged -> ask for confirmation -> no answer -> :(

It seems this thread went a little of the rails because people got up in arms on one another, comeing back to the basics now as mentioned by op he wants mindark to give a simple confirmation that the stats on the item are as 'intended' eg. 'final':

Mindark in the past said that they wont change items but have in recent years done changes again and again, especially with the introduction of efficiency they may have come to the conclusion that they no longer can 'guarantee' that an item wont be changed for eternity as they would have to change it should they ever introduce another stat that needs balanced against other weapons (some mayhems already work with dmg boosts and deductions against certain mobs, its not unlikely that this may get expanded uppon).

It would still be nice if mindark could satisfy the op and give a general insight to the community when they consider an item working as 'intended' with a short ellaboration on why they may or may not be able to to confirm that it wont be changed in the future.
Keep in mind if the op sells the item and mindark decides after a support case from the next buyer to improve it even slightly this would create a major escalation and bad impression here on the forum and beyond especially with some of the recent 'unintentional' issues that had to be fixed in mind.

Well thx to you all for making this thread noticable,
I just recieved Mindark confirmation about the rifle.

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

This thread can now be closed, Thx

Last edited:
Dear Dzace

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You're quite right, the efficiency stat for this weapon is incorrect. It should be 57%. It will be changed in the next VU.

Lots of love

Support

Dear Dzace

that would suck, but would still be better than no answer imo.Btw, what message are you trying to convey here exactly? we shouldnt ask them anything because the outcome might not be pleasant?

Last edited:
Well thx to you all for making this thread noticable,
I just recieved Mindark confirmation about the rifle.

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

So after all this drama, can you share if the stats are final or not? :laugh:

So after all this drama, can you share if the stats are final or not? :laugh:

Considering there is now a selling thread with 135K SB, I would assume yes they are final

Back