Selling: Land Area: Sentosa's Reach on Planet Arkadia (Contains Unique DNA)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
SOLD

Every now and then a solid, sought after LA comes to market. One with a great DNA, great location, and at a great price. This is that kind of LA.

Up for sale is an excellent Land Area on Arkadia, named by StarKiller & the community back in April of 2016

This Land Area, Sentosa's Reach, features the Mutated Madana, a mutated leopard-like-mob with anywhere from 730 HP to 2880 HP

Not only is this a fantastic looking mob, set on a beautiful snowy tundra, but this sale includes it's own two story estate with a full service bar ;) and its very own Teleporter! Sentosa's Reach has been a top Land Area to own on Arkadia for years. Well managed and looked after, this Land Area is a great investment opportunity for any aspiring LA Owner or current owner looking to add a nice Arkadia LA to their portfolio.

Features:
  • 2 x Mutated Madana DNA (unique)
  • Teleporter
  • Very Low Cost to upkeep DNA (approx 7.5 PED per day lowest maturity)
  • Housing Estate Deed: (Arkadia Land Area 4 Estate)
  • Land Area Deed: (Sentosa's Reach Property Deed)
  • Permanent Global Naming
  • Excellent Medium Sized Mob 730 - 2880 HP
  • Great Mission Chain w/ awesome rewards

5001Normal.jpg

Mutated Madana

Madana Mission Chain:

IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Madana Stage 1
Objective:
Kill Mutated Madana worth 10000 kill points
Reward: Heavy Melee Weapons (eq. 7.84 PED value)
IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Madana Stage 2
Objective:
Kill Mutated Madana worth 20000 kill points
Reward: Translocation (eq. 5.10 PED value) or
25 Intelligence tokens + Translocation (eq. 2.82 PED value)
IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Madana Stage 3
Objective:
Kill Mutated Madana worth 30000 kill points
Reward: Bioregenesis (eq. 7.65 PED value) or
50 Psyche tokens + Bioregenesis (eq. 3.09 PED value)
IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Madana Stage 4
Objective:
Kill Mutated Madana worth 40000 kill points
Reward: Light Melee Weapons (eq. 20.39 PED value) or
50 Stamina tokens + Light Melee Weapons (eq. 11.28 PED value)
IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Madana Stage 5
Objective:
Kill Mutated Madana worth 50000 kill points
Reward: Perception (eq. 39.24 PED value) or
100 Agility tokens + Perception (eq. 11.12 PED value)
IFN Killpoint Challenge - Mutated Madana Stage 6 (Repeatable)
Objective:
Kill Mutated Madana worth 60000 kill points
Reward: Mutated Madana Figurine + Aim (eq. 47.09 PED value)

It is advised that you do your due diligence to check out this property in person. Ask around, maybe even reach out to past owners of it and ask any questions you might have. This is a fantastic property on Arkadia, and if I weren't focused on consolidating my time and energy to actively managing my properties on Calypso, this would definitely be a property I would love to run.

Auction anti-snipe rule in effect. Once the start bid has been reached, the auction will run for 48 hours. Each additional bid must be in 1k increments, and each bid adds 12 hours to the auction. The winner of the auction will be given 5 days to collect and transfer the funds to me in game. All bids must be public, no anonymous bids are allowed, every bidder needs to know who they are bidding against

Tax Revenue is minimal because I have neglected to manage this LA, while owning it for the past 6 weeks. I didn't announce ownership, nor did I run any events. Keep in mind that you don't collect tax revenue unless your LA generated 50 PED or more, hence a lot of 0's while it built up. I have been entirely focused on my Calypso Land Areas and new website, and plan to further manage them and build more infrastructure around those, which is why this LA is now for sale. Running events and managing a Land Area is what generates income -- this is NOT a CLD investment, do not treat it as such. LA Management can be the best investment you ever make, it can also be the worst investment you ever make. You get out what you put in.

SB: 175k
BO: 225k

SOLD

Last edited:
Passive Tax Revenue:
1,642.83 PED TOTAL in 6 weeks~

Estimated Passive Annual ROI% at 225k price = 5-6%
Estimated Passive Annual ROI% at 175k price = 7-8%

You forgot to add the cost for the dna on the land with these numbers.
1642 / 6 weeks * 52 = 14.230 ped gross income. 14.230 / 175k = 8,1%

Entropialife has 4 globals on the land area last week from 1 person who hunted on dominants, alpha's and old alpha's. If you used one DNA with max density and maturity the cost are around 20 ped / day.

In that case 7 days * 6 weeks = 42 days * 20 ped = 840 ped cost in 6 weeks
1642 revenue from last 6 weeks - 840 ped cost = 802 ped profit.
802 / 6 weeks = 134 ped * 52 weeks = 6.968 ped profit / year = 4% roi (excluding event cost)

Incase you had 2 dna active:
1680 ped cost vs 1642 income = 38 loss ( excluding event cost)

some serious work has to be done here :)

Maybe you should contact Zip, he has experience to turn LA's with low traffic to amazing globalrates.
Wish the best for the sale and the new owner.
Madana are cool :)

Entropialife has 4 globals on the land area last week from 1 person who hunted on dominants, alpha's and old alpha's. If you used one DNA with max density and maturity the cost are around 20 ped / day.

802 / 6 weeks = 134 ped * 52 weeks = 6.968 ped profit / year = 4% roi (excluding event cost)

Maybe you should contact Zip, he has experience to turn LA's with low traffic to amazing globalrates.

I think this is the bare minimum for the LA. There's a lot of days without activity and it's still making decent return.

If you had an event that drew a lot of people you'd get way more income. And the costs would stay the same.

I wish I had 17-20 grand sitting around, I'd promote it like crazy.

Few things.

1. Not sure what planet you live on. MsPuddings current event is one of the biggest ones i have seen.
So if anyone should learn it is me.

2. This is a totaly inactive LA atm. If she were to add this to her current event the hunters on Arkadia would be all over it.

3. I belive she currently is spending maybe 16 Fert a day to keep the numbers up on the area but trying to lower the maturity. Had some ppl wanting the providers back when i talked to them. So maybe that is a plan she is working on.

4. To have hunters on a landarea that has no event on it or anything. That only show that the mob is worth hunting taxed and a active event would provide way better numbers.

Good luck on the sale :)

Few things.

1. Not sure what planet you live on. MsPuddings current event is one of the biggest ones i have seen.
So if anyone should learn it is me.

2. This is a totaly inactive LA atm. If she were to add this to her current event the hunters on Arkadia would be all over it.

3. I belive she currently is spending maybe 16 Fert a day to keep the numbers up on the area but trying to lower the maturity. Had some ppl wanting the providers back when i talked to them. So maybe that is a plan she is working on.

4. To have hunters on a landarea that has no event on it or anything. That only show that the mob is worth hunting taxed and a active event would provide way better numbers.

Good luck on the sale :)

1. true but you did amazing on la02
2. yes could be
3. 8 fert for max density + 12 for maturity > last globals on EL are domi so yes 20 fert / day
4. 1 person hunted there who had 4 globals with unique mobs. Events also cost money + time which increase the roi. I cant say that the mob is worth hunting. Since its nowhere untaxted. Do the not mutated madana drop other stuff?

Just a note that not all Arkadia globals are tracked. This is not to say there is a significant amount of traffic being missed; however, one should keep that in their mind.

I adjusted the estimated passive ROI down by 1%, given the fert costs would be an estimated 2,744 PED annualized at the current settings: Maxed numbers (locked) and Maturity Settings have been naturally draining down for quite some time, set to hit 0 in a couple more weeks or so

Anyone interested in this property should not be getting hung up on the passive ROI I posted. I simply posted that data to show you that this Land Area gets traffic with no effort. Which is not a common thing for most Land Areas

That data is only for 6 weeks, and who knows how its going to perform for an entire year. If you're thinking of buying this property to sit on and collect income passively, this is a bad investment for that, my advice is to get CLDs. 4-7% should not be your goal as a Land Area promoter, your goal should be to promote this Land Area and bring in 12% - 20% ROI

Having owned a few Land Areas and seen how they perform outside of events, I can safely say that Sentosa's Reach has been an above average Land Area in the short time I've had it. It's not the best, it's not some magic hidden PED printer, but it's a very solid Land Area. The fact that this Land Area produced 1.6k PED with 0 promotion, no announcement, no advertisement, no event, is impressive. The vast majority of Land Areas are not going to perform that well. The vast majority of Land Areas will produce less than 1k PED a year passive revenue. There's a short list of Land Areas that are magic PED printers :p But those are going to cost FAR more than the asking price here

As someone has already mentioned, not all globals are captured on Ark, and I just pasted the revenue that's been coming in sporadically, take it for what it's worth. This just rolled in today, and there were no globals collected on EL:

attachment.php

If you put a nice little event on this property, and you had the right kind of promotion, I see no reason why this couldn't produce a very realistic 12%-20% ROI

That needs to be the buyer's goal here. Whoever buys this should plan on running events, promoting their area and bringing people to the Land Area

If somebody had the right initiative, maybe Sentosa's Reach could become a sort of "Nea's Place" up on Arkadia, who knows. It's got a nice little medium sized mob that doesn't hit too hard, and the planet has plenty of traffic for an actively managed property. The LA has massive untapped potential

StarKiller did some fantastic work with this property when he owned it. He owned it for years, so I'd imagine something had to be going right for him during that time. I'd recommend reaching out to him to get some details if you're curious

Land Area for sale!

Become a Land Area Manager on Arkadia! Lots of opportunity for a motivated individual

Fantastic opportunity here... one of the better LAs on Ark

Its previous Land Owner had a lot of success w/ this Land Area running it for 3-4 years, this LA has a proven track record! Get it before it's gone!

Willing to trade for your Calypso LA or Biodome on FOMA. Accepting CLDs or AUDs

There are many ways to play Entropia, few as fulfilling and challenging as LA management. This could be your opportunity, stop hesitating and make it happen!

Getting some questions from a couple different people. Feel free to PM here or in game if you're curious about anything.

If you're looking for a first home on Ark, or just expanding your reach to Ark, it's the 2nd most popular planet with a great, loyal playerbase. No better way to break into the Ark scene than with Sentosa's Reach. This opportunity won't be around forever. Take the risk, reap the rewards!

Fantastic LA on the 2nd most popular planet in the universe!

Land area for sale

Land area for sale

Sentosa's Reach on Arkadia

This is not your average Land Area with a crappy mob, or no mob at all. This property has serious earning potential. If you want to talk about it send me a PM.

Trade me for your under performing Caly LA. Or your over performing Caly LA and I'll throw some PED in on my side :)

Im Willing to work a deal for a Caly LA

Full disclosure: I am currently in discussions w/ 2 different people about a potential LA swap. Nothing has been decided, both sides still gathering info sharing information and considering their options. Both parties are fully capable of coming through w/ a deal on their end, and I consider both to be serious potential buyers.

That being said, I would not be surprised if a deal were reached in the next 1-2 months, maybe sooner, assuming certain conditions were met.

This LA is still very much "For Sale"
, and if you're on the fence about it or even considering it, now would be the time to get an offer in or express your interest. As I can't promise the land will be available in 1-2 months, who knows.

Right after my last LA was sold, Kool Kats, I received two PMs from people that said they were considering it and considering making an offer, neither did. That's why I'm giving a heads up here.

Daily upkeep cost is about 7.52 PED/day for this LA

Im interested but the price is out of my will to pay for it.

Im interested but the price is out of my will to pay for it.

You're always welcome to put an offer on it mate :)

The worst I can say is "no"

due to emergency situation and the shock that economy is goin to have between the last quarter of 2020 and the first of 2022 i need to reduce my investment and seek for better quality ones, so ill take it at 25% roi.

due to emergency situation and the shock that economy is goin to have between the last quarter of 2020 and the first of 2022 i need to reduce my investment and seek for better quality ones, so ill take it at 25% roi.

At let's say a 200k~ purchase price, 25% ROI is absolutely within the realm of possible w/ this LA paired w/ a nice event.

If you're looking for 25% ROI passive income, that's what 50k PEDs? Yea, that's going to be a hard pass for me.

Not sure where you're at, LA management wise, but If you have no interest in managing a land and promoting events, I'm going to steer you away from LA management. This road is one that will require effort to see proper results.

CLDs, AUDs, and CP Shares exist in game, and are better suited for the more "hands off" EU investor.

80-100k its the price i have in mind. And no i was considering roi working the land ofc.

But lets not say bullshit people dont hunt land areas much anymore since the events are too poor and they all own cld aud and shares and they hunt where theyre work can add value to theyre deeds.

Also lets say that land areas are poorly developed and the tools land owner have at his disposal dont allow much.

All this considering is a high risk investment i dont really see those 175k value. Sorry dont mean no offence i know there are whales ingame, but they only take huge losses.

And im not a whale i want to buy it to make money over it.

Last edited:
80-100k its the price i have in mind. And no i was considering roi working the land ofc.

But lets not say bullshit people dont hunt land areas much anymore since the events are too poor and they all own cld aud and shares and they hunt where theyre work can add value to theyre deeds.

Also lets say that land areas are poorly developed and the tools land owner have at his disposal dont allow much.

All this considering is a high risk investment i dont really see those 175k value. Sorry dont mean no offence i know there are whales ingame, but they only take huge losses.

And im not a whale i want to buy it to make money over it.

I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately, for now, I will need to pass on it.

People do hunt land areas, I disagree with you there.

There's probably no other investment in the game where success is more tied to one's ability, than LA management. So the level of risk is going to vary person to person.

I don't see Sentosa's Reach as "high risk", I just hope it goes to a good owner.

Right now my daily cost of fertilizer is only 3.76 PED a day, because I have spawn rates turned down to 50%. Mob density can be doubled from what it is now.

I've received a few offers in the last couple weeks, 100k, 120k, and 130k, I've had to decline all three.

This LA has a lot to offer. I believe strongly the SB is set to the right amount, and will be waiting for the right buyer to gather the funds and take their journey.

If you're a first time LA buyer it can be hard to pinpoint the difference between say a 90k LA and a 200k LA. Some factors to think about when evaluating an LA, and some questions to ask:

Does the land have DNA?
Is the DNA a trash mob, or is it unique or highly sought after?
Would you hunt the mob yourself?
What level of hunters would hunt here?
Is this land close to a Teleporter?
Does this land come with it's own Teleporter?
Does this land sale include the shed deed?
How many item points does the shed give me?
Does this land include global naming? If not, did you know custom global naming costs 5k PED a year or 20k PED for 5 years
Has this land been active? What's its history? Who hunted or mined here?
If it has DNA, how much hp does the lowest 'young' setting have? What's the highest hp it can go to? What are my anticipated daily fertilizer costs?
What does the loot table look like?
How's the codex?
Who are my closest competitors?
What assets does this land offer?
What size of an LA is this?
Is this a good event mob?
Are the minerals and resources here worth mining?
How long do I plan on owning this LA?

Honestly, theres a long list of questions you could be asking. Doing your due diligence should always be part of acquiring land.

I'm confident when you start applying those questions to Sentosa's Reach, you'll quickly realize the LA holds up to scrutiny. Very solid piece of real estate here.

This ain't no hunk-a-junk parcel far away from a TP with a mob nobody is going to want to hunt, this is Sentosa's Reach! I'll say it again, this is an above average piece of land available on the market... get it before it's gone!

If you own an LA on Caly, I'm always open to discuss a swap.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back