Suggestion: Skillbonus event

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
We have had lag and rubberband issues before, especially when cryengine 2 came. That time we where compensated with a skillbonus event that significantly boosted the chances of getting a skillboost. I think its that time again.

We have had lag and rubberband issues before, especially when cryengine 2 came. That time we where compensated with a skillbonus event that significantly boosted the chances of getting a skillboost. I think its that time again.

so many will cry out when see this :)))
they barely can sell some free skills and you want faster skills
still a nice ideea.

popcorn time

I like this idea. For the last two weeks of Mayhem. Or for all future Mayhems. That would be awesome!

so many will cry out when see this :)))
they barely can sell some free skills and you want faster skills

Im too not used laser rifle since easter mayhem because atm 0.2 lvl away from the max of my cat.
(sure was lower, but gave it room because leveling blp i was know will result some laser lvl too)

But i was using skill pills to level blp, mindforce, melee and mining, healing.
They can level something else too where it is usefull to have skill bonus event.

I like this idea. For the last two weeks of Mayhem. Or for all future Mayhems. That would be awesome!

Ok, that would be evil :D

Last edited:
Back